Sign in to follow this  
BigMorgan

M2 Bradley Reskin by ThePieSpy

2py8cc6.jpg

If you're like me, you've been dying for a woodland reskin of the BIS Bradley models included in Operation Arrowhead. Well, thanks to ThePieSpy from UnitedOperations.net we now have one in.

Included is an addon which adds these reskins as new units and an accompanying addon which replaces the desert skins with the woodland skins for use online and with previously-made singleplayer missions. Both files are signed for online use and the .bikey is included.

Huge thanks to ThePieSpy for his hard work. Since the question inevitably arises, he has given me express permission to use his textures.

Full Readme:

\\**Notes**//

This Woodland reskin of the BIS Bradleys was created by ThePieSpy, so thank him for his hard work. I merely wrote the config and reworked the textures into .paa format for ArmaII.

Also included is a replacement file which will override the default desert textures with the woodland ones for use online or with previously-released singleplayer missions.

Both .pbo's are signed and the .bikey is included.

\\**Requirements**//

This should only require Op. Arrowhead but I have not tested it on anything but Arma 2 & OA Combined Operations

\\**Installation**//

Place the files "TGW_M2A2_Woodland.pbo" and (if desired) "TGW_M2A2_Woodland_Rep.pbo" with the associated .bisign inside a modfolder.

How to use modfolders can be found here:

http://www.armaholic.com/plug.php?e=faq&q=18

\\**Class Names**//

For the curious, the classnames of the woodland Bradleys are:

M2A2_EP1_TGW - M2A2 Bradley (Woodland)

M2A3_EP1_TGW - M2A3 Bradley (Woodland)

M6_EP1_TGW - M6 Linebacker (Woodland)

\\**Acknowledgment**//

Big, big thanks to ThePieSpy: these textures are totally his hard work. I only did the easy part.

\\**Contact**//

Find me, BigMorgan, at http://thegamewardens.net or on the BIS forums at http://forums.bistudio.com/index.php

\\**Copyright**//

This addon is released with the express permission of ThePieSpy. The textures included within are his property. Any and all questions of copyright should be directed to him.

-by BigMorgan[TGW]

Enjoy.

Download: Multiupload.

Edited by BigMorgan

Good to see this released man, probably wouldve been sitting on my hard drive for all of eternity had you not taken the time to get it ingame. The texture still has some hiccups here and there (mainly because the UV Maps are all over the place)

thanks for letting morgan use the textures pie. This will make chernarus much more enjoyable. Hope to see more Woodland textures in the future :)

Wow he did an amazing job, I was working on a woodland pack of my own but this just blows it out of the water, can't wait to give these babies a spin.

Finally! You, sir, and ThePieSpy are true patriots :salute:

Should be a good counter-part to desert reskins for USMC

Really nice :) - those woodland skins should be done by bis :p

Edited by RobertHammer

Addon causes bug with savegames. When trying to reload the savegame with the addon loaded (but no bradleys on the map at all) it says that the addon is missing and corrupts the savegame.

Wow !

Finally my Prayers were answered !

I hope that this is only the Beginning.

I would be happy to see all the U.S. Army Stuff with Woodland Camouflage in

in CO.

Best Regads

(ST6)Predator

Good work on the addon. However, as one user previously mentioned, savegames are corrupted for some reason.

What do you mean by save games being corrupted?

When you use the mod on a mission, then save, then try to resume that mission without the mod?

Or when you use the mod and try to load a previously saved mission?

When the mod is being used and you or the game make a savegame - then when you f.e. die and try to reload the game says that this addon is missing and the savegame can't be loaded - even though I didn't even leave the mission.

Note: bradleys aren't even present in the mission when the bug happens.

I fixed some typos in my config that were causing the issue, thanks for providing some more detail as I hadn't thought to test that circumstance.

Download v1.1: MultiUpload.

Hey guy's

Im trying to get this to work, I have OA and ArmA2 but when I spawn it in 3d Editor, They come out in Desert camo, Is it just me or does this require something?

It shouldn't require anything. The unit you're spawning is called something like "M2A2 Bradley IFV (Woodland)" correct?

Were you using the replacement addon ("TGW_M2A2_Woodland_Rep.pbo") alone, perhaps?

Na, I was spawning the Woodland one, I think I put both PBO. files into the Addons folder

I can't reproduce your problem, sorry cr2142. I load the 3D editor and get woodland Brads.

Ok, No probs

Nice skins though, Look nice

Im going to see if I can get them to work without the Res PBO.

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

Nop they don't seem to be working for me, I just try'd making another @folder inside my ArmA2 folder and deleted the other one, Then went into 3D Editor and they are still in Desert, then into the normal editor, In desert too.

I just have same prb as cr, I installed ARMAII 1.0ver & OA 1.54ver and create folder named "@bradleyreskin", put the pbo & besign file in the

"ARMA II\@bradleyreskin\addons\" , use editor to create a woodland unit but still make out a desert camo.........:confused:

Same here. Try this without any other addons, only Arma2 and OA, with no luck.