Sign in to follow this  
nyran125

Coopers voice in combined operation

How do you get the original voice of cooper in Arma 2 when playing through combined operations? Like im playign a saved game i had with Arma 2 and the voices have changed to british voices, instead of just coopers voice when issuing commands in the campaign. Anyway to fix this? Do i have to restart whole campaign in combined operations? create a new save file? Is it compatable? How do i fix that? Or do i have to just deal with the new Operation arrowhead expansion voices now in the original Arma 2 game?

Any help would be great , thx :)

Id like to play Arma 2 campaign through Operation arrowhead or combined operations because i notice a significant performance increase for some reason having the voices change through the cut scenes then back again makes it a bit silly. 1 second the voice is Cooper the next is a british Guy making the orders then its Cooper again in the cut scenes.

Note. This is when playing Arma 2 through Combined Operations.

Am i the only person with this issue?

Edited by nyran125

can I Play Arma 2 in combined operations with original Arma 2 voices or not, or do i have to hear British voices instead in Arma 2 campaign?

Somebody? Or do you have to just play Arma 2 without combined operations.? What about in the editor if you want to mix Cooper and his voice with say the BAF guys? Is that achievable or not?

Edited by nyran125

anyone? lol. Or do we all just have to deal with it? I know its not a big issue really, the voices changing arent that much of a big deal, when giving orders with Arma 2 characters, but i would like to know if there is a fix.

Bump.

Again anyone else having this issue or not?

Edited by nyran125