Sign in to follow this  
Blitzen

WRP Install Issues--Which PBOs do I need?

Happy new year! I hope all is well!

I've been having some problems getting the WRP editor to work properly. I've done the install and created what I think is the proper folder structure. I've un-PBO'd some PBOs but apparently Im not getting all of the files I need. Whenever I open the everon (eden.wrp) in WRP I get a notification telling me I am missing p3d files. I am assuming that this means I havent gotten/un-PBO'd all of the neccessary files. Here are the ones I've done:

* Eden

* Cain

* Abel

* Noe

* "O"

I know that I need data and data3d, but I've noticed that there are multiple data and data3d files within the Operation Flashpoint folder. Do all of these files contain the same thing and therefore I only need to un-PBO them once?

Also, do I need to do anything special with 3rd party addons or can I just un-PBO them like all the others?

Thanks for your help,

Blitz

Happy new year! I hope all is well!

I've been having some problems getting the WRP editor to work properly. I've done the install and created what I think is the proper folder structure. I've un-PBO'd some PBOs but apparently Im not getting all of the files I need. Whenever I open the everon (eden.wrp) in WRP I get a notification telling me I am missing p3d files. I am assuming that this means I havent gotten/un-PBO'd all of the neccessary files. Here are the ones I've done:

* Eden

* Cain

* Abel

* Noe

* "O"

I know that I need data and data3d, but I've noticed that there are multiple data and data3d files within the Operation Flashpoint folder. Do all of these files contain the same thing and therefore I only need to un-PBO them once?

Also, do I need to do anything special with 3rd party addons or can I just un-PBO them like all the others?

Thanks for your help,

Blitz

Mmm... i don't remember what i did but the data and data3D from the Res Dta folder should be ok. You can unpbo them with any depbo tools.

Thank you for your help. I actually figured it out earlier this morning. Apparently WRP was going one folder up from the folder I was using for all of the PBOs I was decompressing. After I figured that out and I changed the folder, it worked fine. Now Im playing with wilbur to try and figure that out :)