Sign in to follow this  
AnimalMother92

AH6 Little Bird HUD

:D

Sorry but where is the link for the AddOn?

First post... very big black button at the end...

:yay:

Maybe a full URL hyperlink could be added for those who may have add blocking on that can block images.

AWESOME. This is a must have for Egg Drivers. Hey.. would you be able to display MSL altitude as well?

;1900323']AWESOME. This is a must have for Egg Drivers. Hey.. would you be able to display MSL altitude as well?

I can easily do altitude above sea level in place of altitude above ground level, but idk if I can display both.

Sorry to bump this thread but what is this addon called? (the tracer addon) I have searched but I couldn't find it.

Edited by sweguy96

Sorry to bump this thread but what is this addon called? (the tracer addon) I have searched but I couldn't find it.

I think that's just how the tracers appear when ACE2 is installed. They look that way to me on ACE2 1.9.

I think that's just how the tracers appear when ACE2 is installed. They look that way to me on ACE2 1.9.

Thanks for your answer. I think that there was an addon that somebody worked on that made the tracers appare like that.

Okay, I actually passed this one up, like the realism whore I am, because in real life only the the AH-6 is a cockpit system, I'm not even sure it has HUD. Sorry. They seem to be thinking of implementing something like this in the AH-6O? ...I think. Can't find the page anymore. It's pretty cryptic too.

Okay, I actually passed this one up, like the realism whore I am, because in real life only the the AH-6 is a cockpit system, I'm not even sure it has HUD. Sorry. They seem to be thinking of implementing something like this in the AH-6O? ...I think. Can't find the page anymore. It's pretty cryptic too.

Eh. Who knows what the 160th has added to their airframes, so I wouldn't be terribly upset about this addon as a "realism whore." Also most of the H-60 airframes nowadays have HUDs or at least have the plumbing for a HUD, even if they don't have the Dragon Box for it to function.