Sign in to follow this  
eisa01

Right click zooming with the sights unreliable

I just bought Operation Arrowhead, but I have some problems with handling the sight. When I right click to enter the first aimpoint zoom level it doesn't always register my click. And if I'm in the first level of zooming and want to go to the second level by pressing and holding the right button it doesn't work so good either, sometimes just reverting me back to the normal mode.

Has anyone had this problem before and got any clue what might cause it? The mouse seems to work correctly just fine in other programs.

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit, C2D 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, 120GB Intel SSD, ATI HD4870.

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is that there's a conflict somewhere in your key bindings. Make sure it's not assigned to anything else; or even try a different button to see if it works any different

Ohh i am fighting with the zoom regularly too, that indeed the right click does not respond when going in or out of zoom. I end up then with double right clicking or pressing num/enter to leave zoom. I always figured that it is because of the low fps I have.

Hm.. I have the default key mappings, and I don't have low FPS either. I'm trying some settings now, and I think it got better if I decreased the mouse smoothing, but it's not perfect.