Sign in to follow this  
spektre76

Operator Silenced Kit 2.0 [Script]

Enjoy my friends

removeallweapons this; this addweapon "MP5SD"; this addmagazine "30rnd_9x19_MP5SD"; this addmagazine "30rnd_9x19_MP5SD"; this addmagazine "30rnd_9x19_MP5SD"; this addmagazine "30rnd_9x19_MP5SD"; this addmagazine "30rnd_9x19_MP5SD"; this addweapon "M9SD"; this addmagazine "15rnd_9x19_M9SD"; this addmagazine "15rnd_9x19_M9SD"; this addmagazine "15rnd_9x19_M9SD"; this addweapon "M136"; this addmagazine "M136"; this addmagazine "M136"; this addweapon "NVgoggles"; this addweapon "ItemGPS"; this addweapon "ItemRadio"; this addweapon "ItemWatch"; this addweapon "itemMap"; this addweapon "Binocular";

*You can use any character you wish ;o). Just hightlight the green text and Ctrl>C then Ctrl>V into the editor.

:yay:

Edited by SPEKTRE76

Myke;1825490']And this is related to "ArmA 2 & OA : CONFIGS AND SCRIPTING (addons)" because.....?

Because on one hand Wolle my mate doesn't want to change the Titles fo the editing forums to a more clear set, and there is a lot of lads around here who couldn't give a damn about where they are posting as long as they post it somewhere (see all the sections of those forums)

Yep you guys hit the nail on the head. I just felt like posting anywhere.

Okay bye I am off to go troll now............

meh... why always with drama... it is in the wrong section.. but it is a good contribution anyhow.. thanks.

you can always pm a moderator and have it to be moved.. i know i have a few times.

:)

Yep you guys hit the nail on the head. I just felt like posting anywhere.

Okay bye I am off to go troll now............

I really don't get the attitude.

Sure, you haven't done a major crime or anything, and my reply wasn't directed to you and only you (you are still in the same bucket for not reading it properly),

Secondly, you haven't discovered the holy grail of BIS games, not even close.

If you ask me, this sort of a post doesn't even need a thread of its own (and i am sorry, but the few lines you posted in your post can't really be considered a script - like you stated in your title), but hey, i am allowed to state my opinion. Maybe others have a different one

Look, what you said was a 'smart ass' passive agressive remark. You were basically calling me an idiot.

So, of course I would be like 'WTF?' like anyone else would. Maybe I was just trying to help other ArmA noobs like me get the ball rolling.

Don't forget people in here are from all over and what might not be offensive to you may well be to someone else.

Hey Admins or Mod's can you move this thread or delete it and tell me where exactly I would post something like this?

Thanks,

=o)

Well i think the problem is that You "Script" is not really a Script as we think of it here in the ARMA Communitie. And its not a CPP, SQF or a SQS.

(I Belive this kinda stuff should go in the mission editing section, as its not a Addon but a little bit for the Mission Editor)

What Pufu said was true, He wasn't calling you or anyone a Idiot, but pointing out that you have still a while to go before you find the 'Holy Grail'.

Well i think the problem is that You "Script" is not really a Script as we think of it here in the ARMA Communitie. And its not a CPP, SQF or a SQS.

(I Belive this kinda stuff should go in the mission editing section, as its not a Addon but a little bit for the Mission Editor)

What Pufu said was true, He wasn't calling you or anyone a Idiot, but pointing out that you have still a while to go before you find the 'Holy Grail'.

Thank you Jake your response actually helped me out. I will post in that section. I just saw when I searched around people were calling anything that had some sort of code in it, script.

:)

removeallweapons this; this addmagazine "30rnd_9x19_MP5SD";this addweapon "MP5SD"; this addmagazine "30rnd_9x19_MP5SD"; this addmagazine "30rnd_9x19_MP5SD"; this addmagazine "30rnd_9x19_MP5SD"; this addmagazine "30rnd_9x19_MP5SD"; this addmagazine "30rnd_9x19_MP5SD"; this addmagazine "15rnd_9x19_M9SD"; this addweapon "M9SD"; this addmagazine "15rnd_9x19_M9SD"; this addmagazine "15rnd_9x19_M9SD"; this addmagazine "M136"; this addweapon "M136"; this addweapon "NVgoggles"; this addweapon "ItemGPS"; this addweapon "ItemRadio"; this addweapon "ItemWatch"; this addweapon "itemMap"; this addweapon "Binocular";

Besides: you missed out, that you need a mag before adding the weapon or the gun won't be loaded...and you got no space for two M136...

Edited by Egosa-U

Besides: you missed out, that you need a mag before adding the weapon or the gun won't be loaded...and you got no space for two M136...

I have all that loaded with no problem :) I was trying to have a sniper carry the Mk.12 SPR and an MP5SD6 but no luck.

Look, what you said was a 'smart ass' passive agressive remark.

No not really. A long standing issue (that your probably oblivious to) that a few of us are still pissed about; still no change to the sub-forum titles ...........

Perhaps if the forum boys could see that its US they'd be helping, the people who spend their free bloody hours filing through threads trying to help others :mad:

Thanks for the contribution anyway.

I have all that loaded with no problem :) I was trying to have a sniper carry the Mk.12 SPR and an MP5SD6 but no luck.

Both are using the same primary slot. So unless you actually make a script to overcome this engine related limitation, you won't be able to.

You can look over Domination set of scripts to see how Xeno done it

Yeah I found something like that on here. i just have to find it again.