Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

The Sprocket Idea New Year sale is under way!

banner458x280arma50off.gif

The Sprocket Idea New Year Sale is under way on www.sprocketidea.com

Incredible savings through the whole Armaversum:

A2PMC - 30%

A2BAF - 40%

A2CO - 50%

A2OA - 60%

A2 - 75%

Plus 50% off all other products carried on Sprocket Idea!

Sale ends Midnight CET January 2nd 2011, so don't delay, buy now!

fantastic deals, and just after i had bought BAF aswell lol. No excuse for me picking up PMC now.

those are some low prices, even lower than on steam ("only" 33% discount there)

you can actually get arma2, operation arrowhead, baf and pmc for less than 32 euro's.

Edited by Leon86

I will maybe buy ArmA2 only. I have ArmA2 on DVD but you know, DVDs wont last forever. :)

Naturally - that's because I paid the full price from Sprocket 2 days ago.

Oh well, I'm actually happy to have given BI an extra bit of money. Have a drink on me!

:cool:

Placebo

+1 infraction for that 285kb image. After almost a decade and 19,800+ posts you should know better. :mad:

:rofl:

Placebo

+1 infraction for that 285kb image. After almost a decade and 19,800+ posts you should know better. :mad:

I actually laughed out loud because of this post. Win moderator is Win!

Placebo

10.jpg

;)

Placebo

Haha that's funny, good one! :D Good thing I didn't read that while drinking something... would have been messy.

Good to see these deals, and this thread getting bumped. There is no excuse for anyone not to have CO + both DLCs. If I didn't have several of each already I would buy again... although I still just might. ;)

Placebo

Haha, this made my evening, thank you.. :D

hi Guys,

I've been a long time 'in the shadows' but i thought I'd sign up for the new year :D call it a resolution i guess?

Just wanted to say i think the sale was great deal - i picked up both BAF and PMC for a really good price - no probs installing (for a change- kidding! :p)

Enjoying both so far - nice value, and i love thaet Reaction mission (haven't seen (official) interesting PP like that since EW)

-- happpy new year to bis and all on the forums!

If I have the DVD version of ARMA2 can I buy Operation Arrowhead from sprocket and use both together?

OMG W0lle, I almost pissed my pants... its 1st day of 2011 and you're already competing for the Post of the Year :)

If I have the DVD version of ARMA2 can I buy Operation Arrowhead from sprocket and use both together?

Yes you can.

Just wanted to thank BIS for this wonderful program. Bought Combined Ops retail before Christmas.Now I couldn't let BAF and PMC go by at that price. So I bought them through Sprocket. One thing though I don't know if that's been mentioned before. The printed manual is missing quite a few pages.

Hopefully I'm not rubbing anyone the wrong way, but these seem to be the same prices as for a while before Christmas... This I know because I have had CO and the DLC's sitting in my Sprocket shopping basket totalling 31.67euro since before the Christmas break!

Now don't get me wrong the deals are worth it certainly (these are my second copies!) it just seems to be a little misleading hiking the prices up to 39.99 (I don't think I've seen CO at that price for months) then dropping them again to make it look like there's a massive sale.

Anyway, I'm just saying.

I havent done any math, but its common sense to compare prices and not be blinded by discounts.

Edited by sparks50

ElectricLeash, you might be thinking of the Thanks Giving sale (lasted for 3 days around 25th November). Everything was about 50% of then.

Full price A2 and OA is still cheaper then most games of similar catergory, but discount prices made them a bargain.

You must be doing something right BIS if even females are buying your games now :-p