Sign in to follow this  
spektre76

Weapon choice improvement and add-ons

In the next instalment or even in an update I'd like to be able to choose exactly what weapon(s) I'd like to carry. For example when ever I go on a mission I want to be able to pick my rifle, smg or whatever and then add attachments to it. I am and always have been a stealth oriented player. And therefore I would always use a suppressor. Additionally I'd like to see some new weapons added to the next installment (or in an update as previously stated) and they are:

1. Heckler & Koch...............................HK45 Pistol......................................US Army/USMC
  2. Sig Sauer......................................P226R Pistol (NSWC, Crane Division).....US Army/USMC
  3. NSWC, Crane Division......................Mk.18 Mod 0....................................US Army/USMC
  4. Barrett.........................................MRAD (.338 Lapua)...........................US Army/USMC

Edited by SPEKTRE76
Added what factions to what weapons.

You can choose before you start, on the briefing screen. Select Units, your player then click Gear to select (only a few choices and some missions only)

Also new weapons have to be a linked to a faction, not blindly requesting for new weapons without link.

i.e.

M16A4 - USMC

M4 Carbines - US Army

HK416 - Delta Force

L85A2 - British Armed Forces

QBZ95 - People's Liberation Army

Edited by avengerzx

You can choose before you start, on the briefing screen. Select Units, your player then click Gear to select (only a few choices and some missions only)

Oh yeah I know that brother. What I mean I don't want to be 'limited' to just what they want me to use. I may like to have a Mk.17 CCO with suppressor, Holo and EGLM (Mk.13) or make a DMR out of a Mk.17 or a machine gun by adding 100 round C-Mag. You know stuff like that, like how Ghost Recon AW has their weapon load outs menus.

Fixed faction designations.

Edited by SPEKTRE76

No but it looks promising! Can it be used in SP?

Hmm, I don't see how BIS would go for something like this, as it would mean that you could end up playing the mission other than how it was supposed to be played, causing a conflict in objectives or triggers, or something along those lines. Say BIS gave you an RPG for that mission, and you dropped it in the Gear selection, then you'd certainly be in trouble if you encountered armour :p