Sign in to follow this  
S4Mz

Looking for map designers/scripters/modelers

Hey guys, we are looking for individuals with mapping, scripting, and modelers skills.

We are a new clan which is a role playing one. We are wanting to set up a dedicated server on OA. Of which we would want a Takistan life and would like to make it asap. We have done billing for the teamspeak, website design and the dedicated server. We are very committed to this and has been an aspiration of ours for a long time.

If you are sitting there wondering what do I gain from this... Well you will be made on one of the founders of our clan, of which you will be given all the head admin rights of the teamspeak and the server we run. Also getting payed for your work will be something we would look into but not a definite.

Please feel free to email me at s4mst4r@live.com.

Thanks.

Edited by S4Mz
missed something out.

Neat idea. But.. why not just use the stuff game allready has? Cars, weapons etc.. I see no reason to create any extra stuff. Besides, if its addon-free, more people would be intrested in it I'm sure. One more thing: I think you can't pay anyone to mod for this game? I think it had something to do with EULA of O2 and other BIS programs

I think you can't pay anyone to mod for this game? I think it had something to do with EULA of O2 and other BIS programs

Yes you can pay an addon maker. It is called donation. But the said addon maker cannot ASK you for money in exchange for his files. See the diference?

Also, the said addon maker is allowed to sell his creation(3d mesh) if he uses a commercial software (basicly anything besides O2).

I think we are looking more at just mappers/scripters. Keeping out of addons until more people come... So if you have anyone or you can yourself would be a great help... And sorry about the paying thing I dint know about it... However we have a absolute brilliant idea for a mission that requires addons but we need to be more recognized by the "life" community and to do so is to get a good Takistan life running and after a few months of running that if its popular enough we can look into that idea. Thanks.

Edited by S4Mz
Missed something out.