Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Free DLC: Lingor Units for Arma 2/OA

Come to think of it I don't think it's only the PMCs, other units read it as UAZ, same with the into in your MAP when you mouse over the van icon. Says UAZ. Think it's a general bug with the vehicle outright, like how the tires are untouchable lol

Can somone please let me know where I can find the class names for Lingor Units ?

thanks

Page 8 topic of the page this thread

Factions classes:

GAL Lingor Army = LIN_army

ARL Lingor Rebels = ibr_arl_faction

Druglords Army = ibr_drg_faction

Unisol Company = ibr_unisol_faction

Thanks, are they setup with groups? And are these units included with Lingor now?

What game version are you using? Where is the plane places when you enter it? Btw, I've noticed this "jumping" with *ALL* empty vehicles in 1.57 on dedicated server.

Make sure you're not using any other addons that might cause this.

Mig-21 jittery

Tested in ACE, the Mig-21 sits on its rear legs when shot. Ace's C-130 has a similar problem (it starts with the nosewheel 1m up...), but most other aircraft, stock and addon, have compensations for this. They appear to sit a touch lower than they are really meant to, but only by a tiny bit. The An-2, A-10, Su-34, the Fencer-D, F35 and Harrier therefore do not experience these problems.

The jittery experience in the Mig-21 on the ground is definitely problematic. Easily experienced when applying rudder on the ground at speeds near 20. Some Lingor runways are different in regards to flatness, but I can't tell if there is any impact from that.

Runway heading

The runway at FOB Eddie states the runway is 27/9. It is in reality closest to 344/164, so that the runway should read 34 on the southern start, and 16 on the northern start. When and if Icebreakr fancies correcting that.

Future additions

Saw someone mention an UH1. If a Huey is to be repainted, I must recommend the one that is in the RACS package (-N version I think?). The BIS one is laughably sensitive.

Possibly some wrecks?

Random shirts

Would definitely recommend making civs with a certain random swap of clothing. Increases their uniqueness by a great lot. Females would also be welcome.

Excellent work, thank you for the island.

wa···nice work ,what i can do just downloading and enjoying it:)

Unit classes .txt file will be supplied with new version.

Police: ibr_police_uni

Druglord: ibr_drg_faction

will you be releasing a lite version of this? im having a hard time convicing the community i play with to update lingor due to the file size. plz plz plz

There will be Lingor v1.33 & Lingor Units v1.33 & Lingor Full v1.33 (first two combined).

Have installed the island and all required addons in the usual correct way, however there appears that there is no included mission, just the island for use in other missions (where it works fine, apart from odd warnings about missing addons that arent actually missing mid mission). What am I doing wrong?

@Icebreakr Norinco thats the name English name China North Industries Corporation, interesting link. So the Chinese might have a hand to play in Lingor.;)

That is correct. I've also heard that both waring sides (ARL & GAL) are stocking up on anti-air weaponry, mainly 57mm guns (Chinese import version - Type 59). But I have no info yet if they will be mobile. As you probably know this weapon can be used against ground targets with great efficiency, too.