Sign in to follow this  
Hud Dorph

Hacking is getting worse

chrs buddy... will try a reinstall of BE see if that has any effect.

since i brought up our New website a few Day´s ago i made an Internal Forum only for Serveradmins which we can discuss any Stuff about way´s against Hacker´s and methods how to run a Server without any Big Problems

also we can compare our collected Guid´s and lists.

Working together is the Key to the success i think.

if u are intressted at it,

Sign up at http://dao.nu and write me a PN with your Serverdata so i can give u access to the interal Board.

Sleep;1840304']

Jurugi - good luck I'll be happy to test your program out when its ready' date=' obviously the developers dont give a shit 6 years after the arma 1 fiasco.[/quote']

Hmyes it's been ready pretty much. However, with such a modded game, I believe it would become too closed to have a such an anti-cheat system as mine, at least since its not integrated automatically (a big pub server would get less players since no one would know they have to download something to see it/connect to it). As has been shown, admins and tools seem to be the best defense unless the developers take a step forward and integrate something better into the game. I've spent a bit of time cutting out a lot of stuff and making this serverside tool called EACLite. It features admin IP authorization (so admin hijacking is impossible) and nonbypassable IP bans working side by side. Basically you add admin IPs to jAdmin.txt and they are able to successfully log in, or else they will be added to the ban list which is completely server sided(thus nonbypassable) and is yet another tool to be used for hard banning.

New link

http://www.filefront.com/17890110/EACLite.zip

Edited by Jurugi

The hacking is getting out of hand...i simply cannot have a fun time with this game due to servers full of vehicles with no fuel,no one having any weapons,weird sounding radio messages being sent,people doing handstands,everyone randomly dying,switching from day to night rapidly ,screen going black and insult messages appearing on screen... and many more. BIS must fix this soon! just log on to the TAW new york server and see for yourself...

I think the last patch made most of them not able to hack, since they are incompetent and don't know how to do anything unless it is handed to them.. and those who releasing stuff to them haven't given anything for the new 'Stronger Sigchecks' introduced in the latest beta patch. Those servers which aren't running the beta patch (or coop servers that don't even turn on sig checking at all) will probably get more hackers messing up the game as the funnel narrows and they all start pouring into the vulnerable spaces. From what I've seen however, hacking has hugely decreased especially since that last beta patch has been applied by most big servers and I haven't seen any hackers 'at all' on Warfare servers like WASP,RU, etc. since they keep up to date. However, as I said some coop servers don't even turn on sig checks so that you can run any mods you want, and with that anyone can just as easily join and mess it up..

Edited by Jurugi

Yep, it's those servers that don't run mod signature check that get hacked the most. Mainly due to most hackers using hacks as custom mod files.

I've never had much problem with hackers due to them being kind of rare in CTI Warfare servers. I guess the hackers mostly go into Co-op games these days.

Is this Jurugi from the T K C-Community? rofl That site is this games main issue. Bunch of idiots.