One is designed for Sand explosion plumes etc, the other for Mud explosion plumes etc. Run Blastcore R1.2 for OA, Run Blactcore VEPA2R1 for ArmA 2. Simples.

Link for DL Audio effect is not work file not found ,Where to download it ? Any Mirror ? thx you

OS, you gonna have a field day with ArmA 3 mate, the alpha has some cool effects I'm sure you'll love getting your hands on

I added the WarFXPE.bikey to our server. When I try to join after enabling @Blastcore_VEP_A2R1 it loads in, but after a few seconds kicks me out with "Session Lost". The other mods I am using work perfectly fine (CBA & JSRS 1.5). Any ideas as to what is causing this?

I love the WarFX : Blastcore mod, especially everything particle related, but is there any way to keep the original vanilla smoke ?

Check the difference : the blastcore smoke looks really 2d while the vanilla smoke looks way more volumetric and realistic.

I like the look of Blastcore smoke, but I'm pretty sure the AI doesn't. Won't they react to the volume of what the vanilla smoke should be, preventing the player from taking effective cover behind modded smoke?

It might be possible to look through the PBOs and effect some change. I've been meaning to take a look anyways, to see if I can fix things like the 120mm D30 having a smaller explosion than the 105mm M119, or the Grad blowing up as big as the MLRS.

So there is no key for this?

Please see the first page as Fruity_Rudy said.

;2294410']One is designed for Sand explosion plumes etc' date=' the other for Mud explosion plumes etc. Run Blastcore R1.2 for OA, Run Blactcore VEPA2R1 for ArmA 2. Simples.[/quote']

And how about CO?

Which one should I run for that?

Thx

Hey Guys!

When i connect to my Server,

I always get the Error, that my Server dont have the Keys for Blastcore in it?

I have put them in it and the JSRS Mod work, but the Blastcore not.

What should i do?

Link for Fixed Keys is not working, can anyone upload this fix to another filehoster?

Thanks!

So does this not working anymore? I got epoch 1.0.5.1 and arma version 1.63 with vilayer as my host. I installed this and JSRS sound mod. JSRS works flawlessly, however this mod tells any users trying to join that the server key doesn't match with the key they are using or some crap like that. It's the latest key installed on my server and Vilayer has verified this. Any help?

Does anyone else have the the problem with the WarFX sound mod where the first person shoot sound will not fire bit instead play the distant sound when the firefight is too large?