use rapify/eliteness to scan configs for errors (and I would even recommend mikero's tools over binpbo)

Thats fixed it cheers.

Right time to get the move on...

Blastcore VEP A2R1

This is a separate addon and should NOT be used with R1.2 running at the same time. Nor does it update R1.2, insted use a launcher to select which package you perfer, if your planning on playing on ArmA2 maps then use this. But if your playing on OA maps then cont-using version R1.2

Although will still work on OA. But il be updating R1.2 soon.

DOWNLOAD

Speedyshare

Dunno what these guys are like filefront keep bugging out on me.

Have also updated frontpage with link too.

Files are signed.

Have fun guys report your issues. ;)

Edited by Opticalsnare

very soon there is :-D

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

this is how it looks it seems that the perfomance is better in this version and the effects are more smooth great work

if your planning on playing on ArmA2 maps then use this. But if your playing on OA maps then cont-using version R1.2
This reads as if I had to use the A2 version if I wanted to play a Chernarus mission in Combined Ops. I'm pretty sure it depends on which exe you used to start the game, not the map itself, so it might be better to clarify your wording.

I have problems with Blastcore VEP for OA version R1.2 and the newest signature files, I can't connect to our decicated with signature V2 enabled. Bikey is in the /expansion/ keys folder and also in /keys folder, when connecting the server rejects us saying that it doesn't accept blastcore files.

Any ideas ?

the only key that worked for our server was the SU key but this only lets in the SU Blastcore version users. The key on armaholic lets no one in stupid of me i never mentioned this before i think :confused:

I've tried signin the addon with my keys, it's working perfectly, so I think that it have been wrongly signed...again.

Please Opticalsnare, provide us some working V2 keys for your fabulous work ;)

= Memphis007;2241553']I've tried signin the addon with my keys' date=' it's working perfectly, so I think that it have been wrongly signed...again.

Please Opticalsnare, provide us some working V2 keys for your fabulous work ;)[/quote']

Eeeh i dont know how i did it wrong. I packed the final .PBOs and made a bikey and private-key and then signed each .pbo with the private key and was left with the .bisign files...

Also what do you mean you have problem with Blastcore VEP for OA version R1.2

Edited by Opticalsnare

Sorry if I felt rude, wasn't my intention, did it the same way, I followed this tutorial : https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Addon_Signatures and used this package of tools : http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/DSUtils_2

My signfiles are double size of yours, so i think something wen't wrong for you. I can do some testings if you want me to.

Also what do you mean you have problem with Blastcore VEP for OA version R1.2

No problems with the mod itself, only signatures files.

Again this is a great mod.

Edited by =[TTK]= Memphis007

Looks like ace2's muzzle dust does not work with OA releses. It does work with A2 warfx however.

this is how the system is designed and meant to be used. do some research Kremator please

Il have a look into it, proberly release a update in the next week or so and il have to test the sigs before as i thought i had done them correctly this time.

Ummm why is someone OTHER than OS signing his addon. Uncalled for !

Addon makers cannot claim ownership of signing rights as per mentioned in another post by dwarden

signatures aren't part of Your Intellectual Property ...

so re-signing files can't be controlled by You as signatures are engine's security and usability feature

there is difference between taking someone work and clearly 'making profit off it' or/and modifing the files itself (including license removal)

versus just resigning unmodified pbo's with new signature key and keeping the credits due and given ...

note: while You may request your original keys to be included, the admin can generate and add his own / server's ...

It can often be an advantage for a server admin to resign a collection of various addons into one pack that keeps the same, in contrast to just saying "you need addons x,y, and so on", which might be updated by the author meanwhile, leading to players using different versions, which is a stability issue. Also it is just much more convenient to download just one pack, knowing that you have the right stuff with the right version. Most important reason is probably that the server admin wants to allow only one or some of the addons that a addon maker made, and not all of them which are signed with the same key.

sry 4 OT btw :j:

My friend an I have found a bug in the A2 R1 version. Neither the fireplace, campfire or the burning barrel produce any light. The texture of the fire appears but at night but no light is produced around the fireplace. (sorry if this has been reported already)

The Aircraft NAV Strobe lights are included but i didnt have time to find a way to activate them but they can be activated via mission editor and the vehicle init, the scripts are located in WarFXPE\ParticleEffects\NavLights

They are still pretty WIP tho and i still got a few more vehicles to support and also find a way to activate it somehow.

I know these were not implemented in Blastcore, I'm using 1.2 for OA, but this MOD, Anti_Collision Lights for Aircraft does. Unfortunately there are two problems...

That MOD implements them in a whacked out way. I can explain more if needed.

It uses "warfxPE\particleeffects\SparksEffect\SparksEffect" to create the particle source, but I get the following error running CO, 1.62 95248:

Model warfxpe\particleeffects\sparkseffect\sparkseffect.p3d cannot be used as a sprite - it has not just one LOD level

Has BIS changed something, because these must have worked in an earlier version of OA(example mission is on Zargabad), as they have videos?

Edited by panther42