Hey Opticalsnare. Just wanted to let you know that I am using your mod in some of my videos on my channel. I usually let peole know if I use their stuff. So yeah, here I am. If, for what ever reason, you do not want me to upload videos with your mod in it, then let me know via my youtube channel. I certainly mention your name and download link to your mod in the video description where I use it. Thanx for making such awesome mod!

http://www.youtube.com/user/janmetabolic/videos

Hey OS,

i found a bug in the Woodland version...the campfire has no lights it's just dark. and the Lights from the burning wrecks is to strong i think thx :cool:

Am I the only one that doesn't like this mod?

There's just smoke, no boom.

Watch some TOW missile videos on YouTube. You see a quick fireball blast, THEN smoke.

Blastcore it's like there's no warhead in anything.

I think the mod is cool but I dont like the fires .

Otherwise good mod :).

Am I the only one that doesn't like this mod?

There's just smoke, no boom.

Watch some TOW missile videos on YouTube. You see a quick fireball blast, THEN smoke.

Blastcore it's like there's no warhead in anything.

I do completely agree with you. It's all sparks and dust, but very little initial fire from the explosion. Also the dust that is there doesn't linger as long as it should, though I know this cannot be changed due to the engine. This is especially true with temperate maps such as Chernarus or Utes. There shouldn't really be any dust kicked up at all from explosions in these wet environments, only dirt and smoke from the munition.

Nevertheless the effects are much better (higher resolution?) than vanilla so I use them anyway.

Edit: I just noticed the tracers mod he has on the original post. I gave it a download - holy crap am I impressed! This is how tracers should be.

Edited by JuggernautOfWar
Tracers

Hey OS,

i found a bug in the Woodland version...the campfire has no lights it's just dark. and the Lights from the burning wrecks is to strong i think thx :cool:

Huh, I thought we only had desert version?

There is a crap beta flying alround somewhere. But its outdated, the version i have been working on is pretty solid now. I quess i should pack it up sometime and release it. Its been quite awhile since ive made any major updates or any updates at all as ive been away.

There is a crap beta flying alround somewhere. But its outdated, the version i have been working on is pretty solid now. I quess i should pack it up sometime and release it. Its been quite awhile since ive made any major updates or any updates at all as ive been away.

Yes please, I think we'd all much enjoy that :)

I'm just wondering, how do you install the @Blastcore_Tracers using Six Updater? It doesn't show up on the mods list and I can't seem to find a way to add one that's not already listed there...

I quess i should pack it up sometime and release it.

_this.

I'm just wondering, how do you install the @Blastcore_Tracers using Six Updater? It doesn't show up on the mods list and I can't seem to find a way to add one that's not already listed there...

1/ you can request to have it added to SU (six updater thread)

2/ you could download the mod yourself and put it with your arma 2 addons.

If you do it number 2 way and want to still load it via SU, you will then have to look in the ‘local mods’ section see here (highlighted red oval) and add it from there to your ‘Preset’ until its added to SU the conventional way. To add it, you just highlight the mod in that section and click add, it will add it to whichever ‘Preset’ your working on..

Sounds great mate, looking forward to its release :)

Would be really appreciated any improvements over the original superbness :)

How do I get this clientside working while joining a server through "Play with Six" ?????

I think Opticalsnare is just trolling us...every month or two he'll come in and say "I have it pretty much ready, I'll release it soon" and then vanishes for another month or two... :p

I think Opticalsnare is just trolling us...every month or two he'll come in and say "I have it pretty much ready, I'll release it soon" and then vanishes for another month or two... :p

LMAO - harsh but fair :p

Im still here lol, im trying to make updates to both woodland and desert versions.

hello opticalsnare see you in two months ;)

Hi!

today i tried your blastcore work

it's great, but i had problems

first at all i downloaded the file blastcore visual r1.2

I launched arma2 with the mod and when I tried to join in one sever, one error message appear saying something

I decided to remove the r1.2 and then, with sixupdater, I installed the blastcore, withour numbers

then, it worked perfectly

now, i'm thinking, what can I do with the r1.2? copy and paste the files that I donwloaded in the folder that sixupdater did?

and then

can I use blastcore visual + blastcore tracers + jrsr sound mod?

thx

can I use blastcore visual + blastcore tracers + jrsr sound mod?

thx

Yes, you can