whatever happened to that awesome A-10 sound you showcased on youtube?

will that see a release at some stage? pleeeease say yes :D

a new Woodland Version:) ...yeah love the handgrenade effects with the dirt splash

Had to do an system reinstall and lost my older Blastcore file. Any way of getting the last version? Would be tops;)

Edit: I see that its warfx particles that i was looking for and found, but does anybody got a like for the fire spinning fix? Iv found one link but its dead.

Edited by 1in1class

The animations look amazing but there is a bug if that a parachute explodes like a helicopter if it hits the trees. It might only happen if the soldier is dead but it looks quite funny.

I think I saw this bug without blastcore. Just ACE2.

The animations look amazing but there is a bug if that a parachute explodes like a helicopter if it hits the trees. It might only happen if the soldier is dead but it looks quite funny.

I've rarely had the same thing happen in vanilla actually. It's much more noticeable is all in WarFX since it has such an awesome explosion.

Hey OS whats the current status from the new Woodlandversion ?

Best effects ever, no doubt!

Please continue this project :)!

but... but... ArmA 3 is almost here :s

Yet still so very far :(

Good luck optical snare, by the looks of things you may have time for that partical over haul after all.

Well ive been pretty busy with other things right now, i recently bought a new car a 89 Trans Am GTA, a car ive wanted for a long time, so ive been working mostly on that. Im gonna just release the updates in their current state, cant even remember what i was working on last time so it maybe a bit funky still but least its something.

Well ive been pretty busy with other things right now, i recently bought a new car a 89 Trans Am GTA, a car ive wanted for a long time, so ive been working mostly on that. Im gonna just release the updates in their current state, cant even remember what i was working on last time so it maybe a bit funky still but least its something.

You had me at 89 trans-am, now we all understand :D

You had me at 89 trans-am, now we all understand :D

^this

Your absence is more than excused!

I gotta ask of course OS, do you have any plan to make a Blastcore 3.0 for A3 when its arrived and mod tools are out?

Im gonna just release the updates in their current state, cant even remember what i was working on last time so it maybe a bit funky still but least its something.

As long as the campfires give off light now, I'll be most happy. :)

i recently bought a new car a 89 Trans Am GTA

Say no more, I too know the call of the roar!

Be warned brother, once you start tinkering, there is no turning back.....

hey guys

i never quiet got it , but whats the difference between warfx and blastcore_visuals

if there is any to begin with..!?

i believe WarFX is the older one that was last updated in 09 (or was it '10?) and Blastcore is the updated version. :)

Cool to hear about the new car! Sounds nice, hope its going well.

I have noticed a bug where the bullet impact effects don't show some times. I would say it could be as much as only 4 impact effects for every 10 rounds fired. The thing is, it only seems to happen online, I tested offline and couldn't get it to happen once. The gun I was using was M4203RCO 30rndStanag (it happens with all rifles though). I turned Blastcore off for a few games online and never noticed one missing impact effect.

Is this a known issue, or could it be fixed/looked at some time?

Thanks!

Edited by -=seany=-

There's been no discussion on the smoke has there?

Will the new smoke effects still "work", because they seem to cover a different area than the vanilla effects. So when I think I'm safe..I'm not?

I'm not sure at all, but i always assumed it depended on the fact that the server is running the mod or not. If it is, and then everybody on it is, then everybody sees the same smoke, so you should be safe behind it.

If it's not, on the other hand, everybody that doesn't run the mod (including the ai, handled by the server) will see the vanilla smoke, and therefore you're probably just cutting your field of view without concealing yourself.

Hmm, I'll just take safety and ability to play with everyone else over these awesome effects.. :(