I forgot about them, i really need to find a way to activate them VIA action menu whilst in vehicle. Maybe someone can help out?

If no-one else has sorted you out by Sunday, I'll knock up some code for you (busy until then mate) :)

I think there were some changes regarding event handlers, maybe they are affected by that?

I think there were some changes regarding event handlers, maybe they are affected by that?

Yeh could be, they are activated that way. I dont have the beta so i cant check it out yet.

Anyway still working on the woodland version should have a decent release this weekend hopfully.

Posted this in the ACE thread as well. Any ideas what this problem is related to?

Jmi0cbCLsVA

Nothing wrong. They are called secondary explosions.

I'm in the military I know what they are.

Watch it again, mate. The first three clips visualize a lack of effects i.e., smoke, detonation, debris, and secondary dets like cook-offs. The last three you can see BC functioning the way it's supposed to, as opposed to the first three with ACE enabled.

Trying to determine the addon/mod conflict here and whats causing it. Any ideas?

I don't have any issues between Blastcore and ACE.

Try running ACE without Blastcore. ;)

I'm in the military I know what they are.

Watch it again, mate. The first three clips visualize a lack of effects i.e., smoke, detonation, debris, and secondary dets like cook-offs. The last three you can see BC functioning the way it's supposed to, as opposed to the first three with ACE enabled.

Trying to determine the addon/mod conflict here and whats causing it. Any ideas?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=2065747&postcount=498

'Oi, OpticalSnare

I noticed an bug in your soundmod: When you are standing quite a distance away from, say, a LAV, and iit opens fire, you hear the sounds from the LAVs gun as soon as it fires. However, if you are standing a kilometer away (as I was), then you ought to be hearing it 3 seconds later.

'Oi, OpticalSnare

I noticed an bug in your soundmod: When you are standing quite a distance away from, say, a LAV, and iit opens fire, you hear the sounds from the LAVs gun as soon as it fires. However, if you are standing a kilometer away (as I was), then you ought to be hearing it 3 seconds later.

Its not a bug, its just the way the script is setup which handles the distant firing sounds. Unfortunately i havnt found a way to add a delay based on distance to script nor have it use the built in filters which muffle the sound over distance, its really just a simple script atm someone with more scripting knowledge might be able to find a way. :(

I have been out of the whole ArmA "scene" for over a year now. From what I gather, I cannot use Blastcore and ACE together?

You can.

It works for me. But don't be surprised if suddenly something is not working

Is there anything special I have to do? Disable any parts of ACE or make Blastcore take priority over ACE with a command line?

Sorry for the questions. I am just so lost now.

Is there a way to keep the bullet impacts for rifles and handguns from ACE and still use Blastcore? I really like all the FX from Blastcore but the smallarms impacts are so weak you cannot see them at a distance.

I know ACE...but please don't kill me! :D

Is there a way to keep the bullet impacts for rifles and handguns from ACE and still use Blastcore? I really like all the FX from Blastcore but the smallarms impacts are so weak you cannot see them at a distance.

I know ACE...but please don't kill me! :D

A userconfig might be planned in the future to remove some of the features or edit them but atm my attention is towards the the woody version of the mod. Its alot more work than just removing dust as ive been editing the effects quite a bit is well so they are more fitting to the greener type landscape like chreueussiaasasa whatever its called. It wont be long now. :)

A userconfig might be planned in the future to remove some of the features or edit them

That would be awesome

Wow, thats great. I really appreciate your effort. Your mods make Arma 2 alot better. I barely can stand Arma w/o Blastcore really.

A userconfig might be planned in the future to remove some of the features or edit them

Please do that! It would make the mod _perfect_! :bounce3:

Wow, thats great. I really appreciate your effort. Your mods make Arma 2 alot better. I barely can stand Arma w/o Blastcore really.

No doubt....the game does not seem right without Blastcore.

The FX Particle version is for Arma 2 and this one is for Arrowhead correct?

Edited by Lorca

@OS Blastcore kind of breaks the Tank smoke grenades. If you launch them they produce smoke only for a very short time period compared to vanilla. You can even still hear the grenades dispensing smoke, but its not visible

@OS Blastcore kind of breaks the Tank smoke grenades. If you launch them they produce smoke only for a very short time period compared to vanilla. You can even still hear the grenades dispensing smoke, but its not visible

Hmm il have a look at it. Never really had any problems with them, might be a conflict with the event handlier.