you are using allowdamage false

anyway, where is OS? any news of updates or something?

It seems the new FAE (thermobaric :P) effect in ACE is incompatible with WarFX (gives of a square instead of a nice delayed explosion). Could anyone confirm? :)

You mean this?

The new tracers in the extra addon look more like lasers than tracers. The effect is good, but the coloring is just bright white. Needs more coloring red/green. I am using HDR Very High.

I use PP on normal - ATI 4870 HD

Anything below gives white tracers

Edited by Bigpickle

Put PP on LOW,as well as HDR on HIGH for the effect JoW.
I use PP on normal - ATI 4870 HD

Anything below gives white tracers

Awww man I hate post processing. No thank you, old tracers are better. I can't stand all the blurring, focusing, and extreme lighting when PP is turned on. Also lowers fps quite a bit in complex scenes.

Agree - dont' like PP at all. Shame we cant get that loveliness without going through PP.

I use PP on high, HDR on high, everything else also except AA and have bright red / orange, sometimes green tracers with OS's Blastcore tracers. HD5970, 11.7, standard settings.

No lasers so far.

What specifically isn't compatible with ACE2? I'm downloading ACE2 right now but I don't want the Extras from it, only the core features. May I still use WarFX:Blastcore without the addon packs?

I love Blastcore so I'd hate to have to stop using it because of ACE2.

Blastcore and ACE work together without Problems. At least for me

Ah every time I see this thread get a new post, it makes me happy, but then I see its just idle chit chat.... :(

;2010368']Ah every time I see this thread get a new post' date=' it makes me happy, but then I see its just idle chit chat.... :([/quote']

You're not alone my friend.

;2010368']Ah every time I see this thread get a new post' date=' it makes me happy, but then I see its just idle chit chat.... :([/quote']
You're not alone my friend.

Oh the irony...:rolleyes:

Have had a bit of a search and didn't find anything, but is there a Key fix available for the Sound Mod Beta?

Any help would be much appreciated.

same here, I dont know what Im waiting for, but I always check for news.

Meh, I prefer white tracers to red/green which just look too Star Wars-ish. I know real tracers have red/green hue, but the exact effect is hard to recreate I guess.

I am having a problem with this mod on a particular server where the 25mm M242 Bushmaster cannon on the Bradley and Linebacker is empty, no HE or AP rounds. If I go into the editor and use a Bradley the ammo is there and it works. If I run the same mission that the server is running on my own machine the Ammo is also working there. If I join the server without BlastCore running the ammo is there too. Any ideas as to what could be causing this behaviour?

MG is fine as are the TOWs. No other vehicle has any problem.

Edited by -=seany=-

I've experienced this aswell, though I've never thought of it to be blastcore being then issue...

Hello guys I have a question i have to put the Temp Key Fix into the blastcore visuals correct? and can i use warfx particles with this mod and is it needed?

does anyone know how to make tank tracers work with his tracers addon? if so please PM me

Neg, put the key in the keys folder in your main arma2 game folder.

Blastcore is Warfx only better code etc etc. So no i would'nt try running them together as it might cause issues.

Is there an updated version of the sound mod? Some of the weapons sounds I really like but there are plenty of bugs that turned me off:

Sound cutting out in the middle of a firefight

Switching weapons in a crate makes the next weapon I choose sound the same as the previous weapon

Some sounds like hand grenades and missiles don't even work.

Some gripes as well, only a couple of sounds for sonic cracks. If they were super realistic I'd let this go, but it seems like the same sound played slightly louder depending on the distance to player.

Hi guys,

What the differences with "Warfx Particles"?

EDIT : I found my answer, sorry for inconvenience

report bug: parachutes exploit

repro:eject and crashed to the floor a huge explosion occurs.

Edited by PFC Magician