Im having a few problems with this mod

im using armaII launcher, ive added the

@Blastcore_Visuals_R1.2 and @Blastcore_SoundFX_BETA to arma2 launcher

But whenever i click start game i get this error

see screenshot

If anybody could tell me were im going wrong plz

regards

Doc

Install the addon CBA and you'll be good to go.

Blastcore requires CBA (Community Base Addons). You can download it here you use the correct files ( remove oa related ones in case you play arma 2 only) and put it in the launcher aswell

Welcome to the forums and enjoy the game!

Thanks for the very quick response guys, will try that out:D

regards

Doc

I have serious problem with this mod on takistan...

night is completly black: you can't see anything.

Also, the nvg switch on immediatly without the proper transiction just like in vanilla, as if user used the command "setaperture 0". :eek:

Hey Doc, nice to see you in Arma as well as flyin a Spit ;)

Dont forget to download the Tracers, they will knock your socks off, just make sure you put your Video settings - HDR to High & Post Process To Normal to get the full correct effects.

also mate if you need any help to get this game optimised for your rig just gimmi a shout.

As you were soldier

S!

Edited by Bigpickle

I have a Problem

Tracers look like a big Plasmaball

i have this Problem if i use the Stanags with 5.56 mm (only the tracer-stanags) and the 12,7 x 99 mm

(M 107 only the tracer) Ammunition.

This is an Video from me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmUDcwunBqc&feature=channel_video_title

Mods i use:

ACE

WarFX with Tracer Update

J.S.R.S Sound Mod

SMK Animations

JTD

Zeus AI

TrueUser

My Graphic Settings

l79zkvni.jpg

and sorry for the bad english

Edited by Indrid Cole

Turn off all your mods and test, by adding them 1 by 1 and see which one is conflicting.

Also make sure you have the latest Blastcore, and i wouldnt use the older warfx mods with the new Blastcore Mods as that may cause problem.

I tested it againe without mods and its happens only if i use the ACE Tracer Stanags and Belts.

Any solutiuns?

Sorry for my bad english

Edited by Indrid Cole

look in your ace clippi

There you have an option called 'ball tracers'.

Check if they are on/off?

Thanks for the quick reply,

I Checked this with balltracers and it´s turn off. I tested it with the balltracer-feature on but that looks bad because half of the weapons has no tracer now.

anyother ideas?

Thanks for the quick reply,

I Checked this with balltracers and it´s turn off. I tested it with the balltracer-feature on but that looks bad because half of the weapons has no tracer now.

anyother ideas?

well I tought maybe because it was on it caused that but since it wasn't I have no idea really.

Are you running any other warfx versions? (like warfx tracers, warfx lightning,...)

If this is the case ry running blastcore only or try a previous version of blastcore?

Edited by sarge4267

I tried it without warfx lightning and warfx sunlight but the problem it is still there.

hmm..can't help you then sorry

Anyone else?

Loving these new tracers HOWEVER .... it's a shame that they can't run without PP and HDR high. I like crisp graphics and PP makes it all wishy washy. I take it that there is no other way to make them lovely without PP ?

hi Opticalsnare, for the next update, can include explosion fx for @hexagon,@pracs,@iranian forces,that will be great!!love fire and explosion in airs vehicles.

I suprime fire in armors (DisabledVehicleBurningEffect_Visuals_C_PvPscene.pbo) the explosion is good but :( prefer original smoke.thx for the great FX maked anyway, keep top

Edited by PFC Magician

Loving these new tracers HOWEVER .... it's a shame that they can't run without PP and HDR high. I like crisp graphics and PP makes it all wishy washy. I take it that there is no other way to make them lovely without PP ?

You can still use Low PP and get the 'bloom' effect w/o the blur-of-field; only HDR needs to be set to High

^^ Ahhh cool. I was just wondering if they could be made 'special' without going the PP route.

It seems the new FAE (thermobaric :P) effect in ACE is incompatible with WarFX (gives of a square instead of a nice delayed explosion). Could anyone confirm? :)

Hello there. Could we please get a changelog from 1.1 to 1.2? I've looked in the downloaded archive and all over online, nothing found.

Also what's the difference between standard WarFX tracers and the separately linked ones on the first page?

Edited by JuggernautOfWar

Hello

Is this possible to make the explosions from supply trucks like ammo and fuel bigger?

I believe that this two explosions should be the largest after an airplane crash.

What do you think ? I might be wrong :)

Tracers of the 545x39 45 Rnd magazine, are oversized.

look from the minute 1:10

K_RfvAW-Bsc

Enemies have RPK47 with 545x39-45 Rnd magazine, if you put the 545x39-30 Rnd in RPK47, not have this problem.

someone has the same problem? I am using "Arma 2 CO" and:

@ace

@acex

@acex_ru

@acex_sm

@acex_usnavy

@cba

@jsrs-e

@jsrs-v

@jsrs-vw

@jsrs-w

@blastcore_visuals_r1.2

@blastcore_tracers"

Sorry about the bad translation.

Greetings

I dont know the answer but how the hell do you manage to survive this bullet storm? You got hit 100 times whats that?

I dont know the answer but how the hell do you manage to survive this bullet storm? You got hit 100 times whats that?

the truth I have no idea why not died, I received a lot of hits, but I have no idea why he was still alive until that time, he died when I stop and ran out seconds after the video stop recording.