Ok well good news is that ive managed to make the tracers ALOT better with new models and everything looks sweet as fook. Im currently working on the woodland edition of the visuals which is almost finish and some minor changes to the dusty version (current) which fixes a few things although not much has changed much. The soundmod will be released along with the rest of the updates and will be a public beta currently 3 projects going on atm so its all kinda bit mental atm.

Fantastic news mate, congrats :yay: really looking forward to seeing the new tracers!

i have a question regarding the new tracers: Were you able to give them a larger draw distance?

there goes nothing over shooting tracers into the sky and watch them as they slightly fade out in the distance

i have a question regarding the new tracers: Were you able to give them a larger draw distance?

there goes nothing over shooting tracers into the sky and watch them as they slightly fade out in the distance

Yeh they are visable to whatever viewdistance is set as and dont loose their brightness. Il post a video tonight cause they do look pretty awesome imo. AA fire into the sky is pretty spectacular.

Now thats what i'm talking about.

coming close to perfection ;)

really looking forward to the vid. :)

Yeh they are visable to whatever viewdistance is set as and dont loose their brightness. Il post a video tonight cause they do look pretty awesome imo. AA fire into the sky is pretty spectacular.

Sounds awesome :)

the tracers ALOT better with new models and everything looks sweet as fook. Im currently working on the woodland edition of the visuals which is almost finish

Sorry for language,but i kinda jizzed in my stinky dirty pants.

:oops:

maybe a woodland vid ?:o

Ok, I read this now the third time, what the hell you mean with "woodland" Version or a "Woodland Video"... is that the area he has to made the video, in forests or what? Please, explain it to me^^

Thanks,

Jarhead

Ok, I read this now the third time, what the hell you mean with "woodland" Version or a "Woodland Video"... is that the area he has to made the video, in forests or what? Please, explain it to me^^

Thanks,

Jarhead

Believe it's how the effects will look and feel. His current effects are desert based, i.e a lot of dust, sand and smoke effects. A woodland would be more dry explosions with dirt, soil and leafs being thrown around, stuff like that.

That's how I understand it :)

Believe it's how the effects will look and feel. His current effects are desert based, i.e a lot of dust, sand and smoke effects. A woodland would be more dry explosions with dirt, soil and leafs being thrown around, stuff like that.

That's how I understand it :)

thats it :D

its not a scripted event, its in the main config file under

class SmokeShellWhite

class SmokeShellWhiteLong

&

class SmokeShellWhiteLong2

All you need to do is copy and paste the vanilla entrys to replace the modded ones and also search for the actual emitter itself located in the bottom part of the config searching for the classname of the actual effect will locate the emitter replace the emitter with the vanilla ones and repack the mod.

I found the part here:

class SmokeShellWhite: Default

{

animationSpeedCoef = 1;

colorCoef[] = {"colorR","colorG","colorB","colorA"};

sizeCoef = 1;

position[] = {0,0,0};

interval = 0.05;

circleRadius = 0;

circleVelocity[] = {0,0,0};

particleShape = "warfxPE\ParticleEffects\Universal\smoke_03";

particleFSNtieth = 1;

particleFSIndex = 0;

particleFSFrameCount = 1;

particleFSLoop = 0;

angleVar = 360;

animationName = "";

particleType = "Billboard";

timerPeriod = 1;

lifeTime = 4;

moveVelocity[] = {3,0,0};

rotationVelocity = 0;

weight = 10.1;

volume = 7.9;

rubbing = 2;

size[] = {0.3,2};

color[] = {

{ 1,1,1,1 },

{ 1,1,1,0.0 }};

animationSpeed[] = {1};

randomDirectionPeriod = 0;

randomDirectionIntensity = 0;

onTimerScript = "";

beforeDestroyScript = "";

lifeTimeVar = 0.5;

positionVar[] = {0,0,0};

MoveVelocityVar[] = {0.2,0.2,0.0};

rotationVelocityVar = 5;

sizeVar = 0.5;

colorVar[] = {0,0,0,0.35};

randomDirectionPeriodVar = 0;

randomDirectionIntensityVar = 0;

};

I cracked open the weapons.pbo and opened the config.bin in there. I'm finding things which sound right but am not sure enough to copy/paste them into your config.bin :/

Edited by Falke88

His current effects are desert based, i.e a lot of dust, sand and smoke effects. A woodland would be more dry explosions with dirt, soil and leafs being thrown around, stuff like

Sounds cool, but what about custom maps? Is BC differentiating there also? Or will there be two versions? anyway EXCITING!:dancehead:

Great work! I made a video, then noticed that I didnt have blastcore install, and had to re-film all the footage again. Heres a link

- F35

- AC-130

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!:yay:

How's things progressing OS? Haven't heard from you for a while pal. :)

Yeah I know... I should go out and enjoy the sunshine while it lasts. There's precious little of it in this country.

Yeh its ok, just been chilling in the sunshine today, i will releasing some stuff soon tho.

This is possibly the worst time for trying to do anything on the computer longer than a hour, i sit here and try to work and its just like nice and sunny outside doesnt feel right being indoors. I do a few bits here and there on the night.

Edited by Opticalsnare

Get some sun, there's definitely no reason to work when you could be doing something better... example, I could of been attending a training session with my unit today but I never, I went out instead to see 'Chester Rocks', and got to see Frankie Sandford in Gold hot pants :D

F R A N K I E | S A N D F O R D

Edited by VIPER[CWW]
Frankie Sandford

Yeh its ok, just been chilling in the sunshine today, i will releasing some stuff soon tho.

This is possibly the worst time for trying to do anything on the computer longer than a hour, i sit here and try to work and its just like nice and sunny outside doesnt feel right being indoors. I do a few bits here and there on the night.

Enjoy the summer mate, dont let arma2 get you down! ;D I for my part have abandoned the game for already 1-2 months, feels good enuff hehehe.

I for my part have abandoned the game for already 1-2 months, feels good enuff hehehe.

oh plz megagoth not so loud :raisebrow:

oh plz megagoth not so loud :raisebrow:

Haha, yeah, that wasn't tactical at all. :) j/k

Britan's getting a good summer, so I don't think OS will spend too long on the PC, more like the sun tan oil. :)