oki so someone can come to stop this f****** french bashing ? (joke i don't care about the french wear white flag ...)One thing this is a tank combat manoeuvre Fire and hide that's the basic tactic of a tank.

And for the guy who say that's a IR deflector or something like that , yeah that's right it's a Mix of a multiple smoke screen.

Thanks anyway.

Edited by M1n1d0u

What happened with the particle effects or sparks? They don't seem to be there except when you're very close (or zoomed in) to the source. I kind of miss them...

there are in helps if you settings are up on high, when i put post pro on normal i notice them lots

There is a bug, I can't see fire at night.

arma2oa.exe06uvb.jpg

arma2oa.exe1puyq.jpg

It's a Mi-24 burning on the hill, if it matters.

You know that you have to wait a little so that your "eyes" adjust to the drkness? Wait 10-15 seconds and then report again

Thanks Sickboy.

EDIT: 2 things I noticed:

- Armor destroyed burns in stages. From exploded to turret being blown off, but the not so fitting part is that the chassis are different.

- Heli don't crash and burn so often but instead crash land without turning into wreckage model.

Are these intentional?

Edited by Muahaha

You know that you have to wait a little so that your "eyes" adjust to the drkness? Wait 10-15 seconds and then report again

This was not my first time in Arma 2 ;)

How is the Sound_FX going ?

Playing with it all the time and its just awesome, the atmosphere it gives you when you play with it is already awesome. Can't wait for the new version :)

-LandsHeer

How is the Sound_FX going ?

Playing with it all the time and its just awesome, the atmosphere it gives you when you play with it is already awesome. Can't wait for the new version :)

-LandsHeer

Yeah, he mentioned this week, so I hope itll be out these cmin days. :)

Won't play the game with visual fx if i'm not having the audio fx aswell, cause I hope they'll fit together. :D

Place info about Sound_FX at the first page and/or add readme to the archive please.

I can't find any info about this module.

Thanks.

Just to be clear I can still run all the other FX mods, light, tracers, etc and simply not run the old blastcore but run the new one?

Also what about the old Particles mod, I assumed 'blastcore' replaced that?

TIA

visuals replaces the old blastcore, tracers and lighting can still be used and is recommended.

@Slayer - I'm sure he will when the mod is complete at the moment he is still working hard on the soundmod to get it out the door for the community, you dont know about blastcore? you been living in a cave? :p

theres loads of videos on you tube to show you what it is in the mean time, or you could download it and find out.

Edited by Bigpickle

Won't play just because the audio ain't released. Oh c'mon that's silly.

Well than he should work extra hard just so you can play. ;) Wouldn't it be better to just appreciate what's out now?

i don#t understand the point? you can play with the beta soundmod, it is so good. I use it all the time, so where's the problem?

Understand me right. The visuals are great, but I've seen this quality before. Now I want to play it as a complete package as been said from the start. The beta is beta and doesn't contain all the sounds, that's why. I'll give my feeback when I've tried the final. I'm abit disturbed by the beta's distantsounds and want to see if there's been a change in the final.

I dont like how it is in the audio-beta when a guy shoots from 100 meters and it sounds likes he's 1km away. Get my point now?

If I wanted to play with all the weapons covered now, Ill play with my own pack.

Can someone confirm, the Server keys are working this time?

Btw:

What happened to Warfx Lighting and where do i get working server keys for it?

Edited by Predator.v2

you dont know about blastcore? you been living in a cave? :p

Sort of it. I'm living in the Siberia and my bears bring me fresh rumors rarely :)

P.S. Course I know about blastcore. And my question was exactly about sound module.

I didnt even notice that the "far-away" sounds are playing at 100 m soldiers, lol

Tbh they are the best "far-away" sounds i heard yet :P

Post #1069 I cant get the keys to work on my dedi box! Tried all day but no joy!

Sort of it. I'm living in the Siberia and my bears bring me fresh rumors rarely :)

ROFL :D The audio beta is very nice mate, i hate stock but its worth using and having some stock sounds just for the superb audio that is in it.

This is great! It's much better than the stock effects in ArmA.

Suggestions:

Reduce the clumping of some of the the dust and smoke in some of the larger explosions (to reduce fps degrade is it possible to render some of the symmetrical effects [such as explosion rings] as one same-point particle? I'm not literate in modelling so I wouldn't know.)

My fire looks like it is spinning on a vertical axis (similar to a glitch in the original WarFX), but I'm not sure. It might just be the rapid change of the emitted fire effect.

Edit: I'ts spinning, I can tell after looking at it in slow mo, it looks like most certainly like this. Please looks into this if you can. :smile:

That's all, I'll edit in any other suggestions if I can.

Edited by VineFynn

Good mod, i love the smoke effect it's very realistic...the best thing should readd the bigger bullet impact dust..

p.s. you rock!

Edited by Babylonjoke