i cant belive it ...thank you so much OS.is a mudversion in plan ?:o

Greetz stephsen

Hi. Is this mod compatible with @WarFXParticles and @JTD? If so does this mod make either of them obsolete? Also what order do I load these mods in.

Also how can ACE2's tracers be improved upon- they are bloody perfect already!!

I got gifts for my kids for Christmas, but ran out of money to get myself anything. It's my luck though that OS is Santa this year and he has arrived early! Thank you for all your efforts Sir! What a way to spend the holidays!

Just wonder if this addon change some (or all?) weapon/ammo configs from default to anything other? IIRC some soundmods did overwrite them and players (and AI) got some strange problems.

Perhaps its only issue with inheritance?

Ive found a bug with some weapons, The mk17 eglm rco and the BAF m249, The rounds dont kill the enemy, i could make one bleed alot, as he crawled around, but they dont die, Ill check out some more weapons to see if they do it as well

Hi. Is this mod compatible with @WarFXParticles and @JTD? If so does this mod make either of them obsolete? Also what order do I load these mods in.

JTD you shouldn't run anyway as it spawns objects on dedicated servers and spams RPTs of those who don't run it. As for WarFxPArticles, this is the replacement (Blastcore) and is heavily updated, so I suggest you run this and delete the original warfx.

Opticalsnare,

This looks great. I have been playing around with it. Well done.

I am having the same problem with the m203, grenades flying very strange. I have not tested the gp25.

Nomadd

I got the M203 Bug too. But it happens only if you load M203 HE granades. With Smoke it's no problem.

I haven't tested Flares or the russian GP-25.

And I noticed that the muzzle flash of the BAF Warrior is not placed well. the flash begins where the canon is mounted and ends where the barrel end...

You could maybe fix this with the next update. But so far great work and a nice christmas present.

Hey guys just got in from work, will check out the issues asap and see if i can fix them up and get a patch out sometime soon.

Amazing Effects :eek:

Thank u for ur hard work and sharing it with us.

One small suggestion, can u make the light of campfires and burning oilbarrels orange instead of the default white? Sakura_Chan (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7137) already made an addon that is doing that, but unfortunately ur config seems to overwrite his addon

Check out also the MP5SD6 ROF in Single Shot mode - dunno if this was caused by WarFX or other things I ran, but something limited my ROF in SS mode to almost Lee Enfield ROF.

Well DONE OS!!

Awesome Mod!Awesome effects.....

Just small fixies and you are done!

I just tested the M203 Bug.

I couldn't find any problems with Flares and Smoke Grenades (M203, GP-25; ArmA 2 and OPA content).

But HE Grenades don't work at all (M203, GP-25; ArmA 2 and OpA Content).

I'm using the latest beta patch and CBA v.0-7-0.

Hope it helps you.

All mods should work fine with JTD FAS as it uses only internal resources and layers effects over default effects i.e. it doesn't replace anything.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

JTD you shouldn't run anyway as it spawns objects on dedicated servers and spams RPTs of those who don't run it.

JTD FAS is a MP effects package, which means that, like any other MP mod, everyone needs to run it. Saying "you shouldn't run it" is correct, in that it's also correct to say "you shouldn't run ACE2" when joining non-ACE2 servers.

Amazing addon, everything is great. Only that nasty 40mm HE grenade bug does need to be fixed asap. ;)

Ok ive fixed the M203 and also fixed the placement on the warrior flash, some of the muzzleflash placements on some weapons are gonna be hard to fix as most weapons use the same magazine & ammo classes, changing the magazines means modding out vehicles and adding in a new magazine class, this was done on the m242 for the LAV25 and Bradley which both use the same weapon system but have differnt postions for the actual weapon and so muzzleflash woundnt be placed right. I will try and sort this for a much later version like R2.

Anyway like i said fixed the m203, and some other stuff but will hold fire on releasing R1.1 till 2morrow night or friday, so if anything pops up i can try and fix whatever. Anyway sorry for breaking your grenades. :(

1 thing i noticed is that the muzzels are not at the top of the weapon there are like some cm. more in the gun. PLS fix that too

1 thing i noticed is that the muzzels are not at the top of the weapon there are like some cm. more in the gun. PLS fix that too

Just read the post above yours :rolleyes:

I have the same problems with the GP 25, too ((. In version 1.4 I liked that tank engine smoked when you go, and the explosion of tanks, much smoke, but in this version of add-on, these effects were removed, but the addon is very very best, wait the new version)))))

And why ArmA 2 CO I have a default boot Utes and did not desert from the main menu?

Edited by Z-Game

i like it the reduced smoke when the tanks driving ...the fire and smokegrenade effects are so wonderful thx OS:)

but the mortar and the m119 + d30 need a little bit more bigger explosion for his nades :o

yeah more dirt with explosions especially on weapons like stephsen said above. But all in all after a good play test I'm blown away.

Tanks need more flame for cannon fire.

Check how it's in OA - flame is big and fat and nice. Here it looks unimpressive just some 50-100m away (although the texture itself is better than in OA up close)

Been hanging out for this for a long time, awesome effects even if they are a little hard on the fps :D

Great release!

How about the performance? A big explosion on old WarFX would fuck up the FPS a lot due to scripts. How is the new one?