Sign in to follow this  
gossamersolid

So Some guy in My town got arrested

Hey Buddy, they are still there. And they are your lords and masters.

The british royal family's name is not Windsor, its Saxon-Coburg Gotha.

You guys are the property of a bunch of Hitler Groupies and a murderous old woman.

Are you kidding me or you have not understand what we dealing with?

The ruling class that occupation the u.s. would never allowed, that one country would again rise against tyranny like the american people did in 1776.

You talk foolish stuff about "american pride" and infact you know nothing about america. And this stuff is not just about america, its about freedom versus tyranny. And there is no cultural differential in it.

Is this an ongoing tirade of hysteria or will one day will it be exhausted? I think you've derailed this thread enough with this foolishness.

You guys are the property of a bunch of Hitler Groupies and a murderous old woman.

Jesus.... :j:

Is this an ongoing tirade of hysteria or will one day will it be exhausted? I think you've derailed this thread enough with this foolishness.

I have one explanation for that, as long we keep replying we will see this ongoin discution :D

thats why i stopped replying :rolleyes: let this sink away shall we ^^

regards

Edited by KBourne

I have one explanation for that, as long you keep replying you will see this ongoin discution :D

thats why i stopped replying :rolleyes: let this sink away shall we ^^

regards

Oh don't get me wrong, I have no intention of actually engaging with this zealot, it would be exactly like arguing with someone who cannot process information that doesn't line up with his natural hatreds :)

Oh don't get me wrong, I have no intention of actually engaging with this zealot, it would be exactly like arguing with someone who cannot process information that doesn't line up with his natural hatreds :)

soz m8 don't meant i badly i will refraise -> as long you keep replying to we ^^

regards

This thread has more than overstayed its welcome. Shame that these days even a discussion about some guy having his weapons seized will blow up into some irrelevant political debate. It reminds me of YouTube comments.

Thread locked.