Sign in to follow this  
gossamersolid

So Some guy in My town got arrested

Yes I know vilas... and I'm sorry too. I do realize our policies touch the rest of the world. And as you said a few posts ago, I also vote against, not for politicians. I would like to see some changes, as most Americans would...

I don't have an answer. I generally stay out of political discussions (as well as religion) because they usually end up with insults. I don't want that with anyone here. We all have a common interest of BIS games, and I try to keep it at that.

I just get a little defensive, as we all do, when it comes our country... especially when my gun rights are discussed.

Carry on...

well said, but not only American policies touch the rest of the world. Also European policies touch the rest of the world.

and it is not only Americans that start wars or try to dominate, its nice to think that one country or one government is doing all this to blame it! or even make the public believe that this is the big issue and the big bad man of whole the world. Lynching time yeah right, the point that people are insulting others about it is proof that they don't know what is really going on.

for my account i take it a step further, you want to blame someone for the mess on the word well try to blame Humanity in a whole!

Money, Power, Banks, Industrial, i can go on for a while but never the less all the wealth in the world in a whole we all take advantages or disadvantages on it, but the people LIKE the Advantages but dislike the Disadvantages when they overwhelming the advantages :rolleyes:

sorry utter rubbish! tell me, what are you all doing to make it better? Nagging screaming for attention and insulting others and making ones people country look bad to feel your selves better! duh :D

1 person cant change anything we all know that, but think about it? its like Mosh said we all share one thing Arma II! and keep it that way thats what we are here for.

regards

Edited by KBourne
Gramma

Regarding deterrence:

It's not a deterrent unless people know you have it. Unless you're parading around with your gun to be seen all day, it's not deterring anything. A sign saying you're armed might be an deterrent. Alarms, dogs, and barred windows are deterrents. Guns themselves are not deterrents, nor are they security measures, period.

People do know I have it.

I do parade around with my gun, both night and day while about my daily business, I do and have interupted a good many villains with it in my hand. None of them have sought violent confrontation with me. All have left with alacrity.

It is also a deterrant if people assume I have it.

Equally alarms are only a dettereant if they can be seen and if they cannot be avoided.

In my personal experience, all the alarms I have fitted have been defeated. I alarmed the door, the smashed through the walls.. etc.

I alarm the walls too, the ram raid in broad daylight.

It should not be lost on you, that when those alrms go off, the first thing I do is reach under my bed for me gun before I go and investigate them.

An alarm on it's own isn't a deterant at all. Someone still needs to respond to any alarm.

Visible alarms on my actual house are against the law. I live in a protected building.

Bars on windows, please refer to the above wise post about fire, also my above comments about being able to alter my house.

I would of course gladly convert my beautiful house into my boyhood fantasy fortress with alarms and nightvision and motion detectors in the lawns and fortified windows.

However, I like women and I do not wish to live alone.

A gun is good compromise.

No system will offer you total protection. If that is what you are looking for, you will never find it.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

in Europe gun is more symbol of crime and reason to afraid than symbol freedom

Except to those millions of European people who own them.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

You can not count on the government. It would do nothing to help you.

Even if it wanted to help you, if you live more than a few minutes away from a police station it is physically unable to respond to you in time even if it was willing to.

The government cannot place a 24 hour guard on every home. And if you live outside of the city, basically, you are on your own.

It's a mistake to expect the impossible from your government.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

TAnd see whats happen in UK. The social medical system is a total mess.

And you can not choose what kind of medical you would get. What kind of food you get.

You can.

Not only can you choose from a variety of free treatments the envy of any medical system in the world, you can even choose to be treated in a foreign hospital if you think they offer better.

And of course... if the food is not to your liking you can have your butler bring you in some tea and scones.

Also, just as in the U.S., you are able to subscribe to private health schemes. you can even choose the U.S. way if you prefer.

Although aside from the food and the extra privacy, I have to say that the treatments are not in anyway superior in this event.

The health service here is in a total mess? Hardly mate. It really rocks.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

So let me explain. A bank this times has nothing to do with Money. Its about credit. Credit is no money, because a credit can creat by nothing.

No. Credit can not be created by nothing.

Credit is created by moving money from one person to another. A person with money, lends it to a person without money.

Usually for a small fee which is where the profit part comes in.

Edited by Baff1

No. Credit can not be created by nothing.

Credit is created by moving money from one person to another. A person with money, lends it to a person without money.

Usually for a small fee which is where the profit part comes in.

erhm Baff1 sorry m8 you really need to think this trough again, it is already proven that money does not exist in any way, it is created.

erh and i even can build on this with good arguments. You me not anyone owns money not even a penny! and not even the bank :D its is just created over and over again, good and historical backup on it -> watch the movie: Money as dept "you die pore like everyone else my friend".

Money as dept (aka lones)

regards.

edit: oh and this video's thats why we having our crisis on this exact time, watch them first before comenting and believe it or not this is a PROVEN fact! ....

Edited by KBourne
Gramma

of course you are right when you say that Arma is most important

i also divide addons from politics (some people in past couldn't do it) and i can say about game (content) that even if i disagree with someone, but i can praise his work (content)

so for me this are two things, like in job

i may not like boss hypotetically, but job is job

just like this forum, no matter if we divide in politics, but if you will do mission/addon, i will download and praise it , cause it is other matter :]

like if you do good music, car, photos whatever, it is not matter of any political believes

but politics is important, cause we all have families, work, pay taxes, walking streets - everyone wants it depending of area he lives in to be the best for him

as now i understand some correlation between guns and freedom (backing on topic) but hard to divide freak happy trigger, mental from responsible person who use in self defense if gun can be bought just like bread in shop

some hospitals were closed because of lack of money in budget, cancer cure costs 20 000 zlotys, while they spent over bilions of Zloty , so 50 thousands people would get medical care or operation of spine etc. state had no rescue helicopter in mountains after crash, for this war they could buy 200 helicopters this year , every city would had few ambulances for it

for me it is waste of my taxes, which could be spent on building free flats for young people who cannot afford bank credit etc. (if one flat costs 300-400 ths PLN, than for this war 2500 families could get 2 room flat in capital city for free )

from your taxes probably many many many more things would be done better , politicians waste our taxes on their games dividing people which without politicians would be friendly much more

Edited by vilas

erhm Baff1 sorry m8 you really need to think this trough again, it is already proven that money does not exist in any way, it is created..

No mate. It's traded.

Sounds to me like someone has been watching a little too much Zeitgeist on Youtube and not reading enough Financial Times.

Which Army would be so stupid to invade a country where the population is well armed? Ecept the U.S.Army(Well, i guess thats irony)

Had a really good laugh at this one

No mate. It's traded.

Sounds to me like someone has been watching a little too much Zeitgeist on Youtube and not reading enough Financial Times.

Well then you are probably living in a dream world :rolleyes: how the hell do you think they are able to trade with no money huh? woops lones aah yes, ah well thats funny governments and banks literally came clean on this facts and your are trying to slap back with the financial times lol :D its happening under our very eyes where governments all over the world are asked to save the banks with OUR TAX MONEY! hehehe, financial times :D funny i have some sort of an equal one right here next to me its looking bright.

i'm not even going to bother to discus it any further, because meh well you read the financial times and seems to believe in fairy tales, rock on my baby lol ....

regards

Edited by KBourne
Gramma

Here's one you might enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDilRLCp2Pk

With regards to saving the banks with "your tax money".

You would do well to remember exactly what contribution to your nations tax revenues those banks make, have made, and will make in the future.

P.S. They aren't "trading without any money". That's not what banks do.

They are trading with my money.

In return for a small fee.

The fact that you don't already know this is how it works means that you have no savings of your own and that you are not contributing to a pension scheme.

Which means you probably don't earn much if any money at all, and are in the luxurious position of not having to worry what your taxes are spent on, since you won't be contributing many, if any.

Edited by Baff1

Why do all threads about guns here have to be about defending the homeland, rebelling against the government, killing each other, etc... and then turn into a discussion of American policies?

In this thread it's because (I assume American) people pipe up in the middle of such conversations stating they have a right to firearms because they need them to defend themselves from the government. Which is :crazy: ...

I own many guns... just simply because I like to shoot them.

This is probably the best argument for owning firearms (other than actually needing them to defend yourself on a daily basis). Being an enthusiast, owning weapons for reasons other than paranoid fantasy.

People do know I have it.

I do parade around with my gun, both night and day while about my daily business, I do and have interupted a good many villains with it in my hand. None of them have sought violent confrontation with me. All have left with alacrity.

It is also a deterrant if people assume I have it.

Yes, as I stated in the post you're replying to.

Equally alarms are only a dettereant if they can be seen and if they cannot be avoided.

In my personal experience, all the alarms I have fitted have been defeated. I alarmed the door, the smashed through the walls.. etc.

I alarm the walls too, the ram raid in broad daylight.

I think that someone smashing through your walls would not need an alarm to alert you to their presence. A motion sensing alarm would however pick up this activity, and alert the authorities.

It should not be lost on you, that when those alrms go off, the first thing I do is reach under my bed for me gun before I go and investigate them.

An alarm on it's own isn't a deterant at all. Someone still needs to respond to any alarm.

This is why you choose an alarm company that will dispatch the police to alarms being tripped. Also, when you reach under your bed, surely it would not be much trouble to open a trigger lock- however, if I was living in an area where I was under the threat of people driving a truck through my walls to come and kill me, I would not use a trigger lock either. My first move in that scenario would be to pack up my precious belongings and move away. No one needs that stress. Then again, I'm part of the more agile city dwelling population and I do not own a farm.

Edited by Max Power

Here's one you might enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDilRLCp2Pk

You would do well to remember exactly what contribution to your nations tax revenues those banks make, have made, and will make in the future.

not yours and nor mine or not any others tax money is meant to support banks or any other kind of organization that recreates money out of nothing and spend it out on loners that can't pay back, and thats my opinion! What they need to do is make stronger rules, so they can control the banks a little better ...

P.S. They aren't "trading without any money". That's not what banks do.

They are trading with my money.

In return for a small fee.

they are trading on the benefit of the savers, witch are thinking that the money is on the bank, while it is in fact in transit all the time to the loners, if those loners witch are in debt to the bank can't pay back that money, then that money of the savers is gone! so the bank is in debt on the people that saved that so called money that was not even there in the first place.

you can argue all you like, in the end the banks still don't have any money! that is the point, if every single person of us takes there money of the bank away lets see how the investors going to trade hah? that what i aimed on, even if you discus this any further, you wont manage to back it up, the reason is simple its is known and it is written down in the past and future. The money is just not there and it will never be! ...

The fact that you don't already know this is how it works means that you have no savings of your own and that you are not contributing to a pension scheme.

Why would it interest you that i have or not have any savings of my own? :rolleyes: i might surprise you!

Here in my country we are obligated to contribute to the pension scheme! it is not can i WE HAVE TO because without it we don't have any pension at all!

Which means you probably don't earn much if any money at all, and are in the luxurious position of not having to worry what your taxes are spent on at all, since you won't be contributing many, if any.

If you feel like attacked on my first responce i'm very sorry, the only point that i was making is that i don't agree on what you have said, and i feel that i can back it up and so far you can't. you don't need to get personal on my earnings for that, nor crack it down to make your point because you don't make any point at all, anyway you don't seem the right person on having a discussion with in any way on any point.

what i earn or contribution towards the society is known by me and i don't have to shame my selves in the person that i am on that part you should be ashamed for trying. i earned every penny of my savings that i have, had and lost dearly.

Watch out in how and when you say something and seriously if you getting personal on some one make sure you don't lose your face!

regards

Edited by KBourne

.. Moving this thread back ontopic.

The problem is that america, doesn't seem to have a limit. People want any type of gun. And can get almost any type of gun they want to have. And can keep it in their house, Thats ok if its like AR-15's and such, but you can get almost anything you want. Thats a bit extreame.

Over here in europe you can hardley own handguns, hell, Knifes are against the law. In britain the only armed cop we see are ones that brought their own BB gun with them to work. It's crazy, both sides.

There really should be a middle line. Where citizens can own and bear arms to the pont of things like hunting rifles and self-defence. Like Ar-15, Kalashnikovs and SKS' variants. Not higher without military stature. Like in the Armed Forces. And I think that should go as rule through america, britian, france and all europe as well. As today, If I wanted to go to a range and fire some guns. Getting more than a 12 guage shotgun would be impossible, Getting a 12 guage would be alot of work, paperwork and qualifications to prove I can fire it. (legally, that is)

like most of britian now, its stupid.

The problem is that america, doesn't seem to have a limit. People want any type of gun.

That is complette nonsens. There are many limitations in caliber, automatic, magazine size, barrel length and so on.

German and French banks got $36 billion from AIG Bailout

So is this still so money that you can make jokes about UFOs and those foolish stuff? :rolleyes:

I think kbourne sumed it up. People save money (savings account) and gain lets say 3% intrest. People borrow money (Debt) lets say at a 6% intrest rate. The bank now has a 3% profit on what was being borrowed.

Now if everyone that borrowed from that bank couldnt pay it back then yes some savers maybe screwed. Cause I think by law banks have to insure up to $150000 for each person that has a saving account. So lets say JOE had $200000 and the bank failed then he would be screwed by $50000. I maybe wrong its been awhile since I read up on banking.

Now there is much more money being borrowed. Banks borrow from other banks or even sell loans to other banks.

This is were money flow comes in. As long as money is moving (coming in and out) then banks will be ok.

On topic: Yes there are many limitations on firearms. First off you cant have any prior record before buying one. My AR15 has a 16inch barrel which a true m4 has a 14.5in barrel. I could get a 14.5inch but that would require alot of paperwork and a government stamp which would cost a few hundred dollars.

Also each state has different laws. For example California has some strict laws. I think they cant own any magazine over 10 rounds. And I do remember weapons like Ar15's were illegal. I think they may have changed that recently but im too lazy to dig that up.

Here in Texas it took me 30min to buy a Ar15. They did a quick background check and I was out the door with it. Pistols are different though. I think there is a waiting period with those since they can be concealed.

Edited by binkster

Don't you get it? The Bank creats Credit! There is no physical money as cover. They dont accord Money, they create some if they need. They make an 100% profit with this kind of fraud.

You could payback debt with giving an empty jam jar.

You can save the number juggling if you understand who the banking system works.

This is no thing against your local Bank, that give some Money to People that they can start a business and can get some peoples jobs. But when privat central banks create money without any security or cover, and the Taxpayer must pay back these out of the air createt debts, its a fraud and such a system will collapse. This system is an condemnation system to transfer all the wealth from the middelclass, with taxes, to the super rich.

Dosn't matter if this fake fiat money is moving or not, one day it will collaps when the inflation runs to high.

And when this happens, you sould better own a gun.

That is complette nonsens. There are many limitations in caliber, automatic, magazine size, barrel length and so on.

than why on youtube i see movies "my 4 y.o. son and automatic RPD" ? i have seen so many "full auto STG44, RPD, M60" and even .50 Barret in happytrigger's hands , are they not real ? ?

Don't you get it? The Bank creats Credit! There is no physical money as cover. They dont accord Money, they create some if they need. They make an 100% profit with this kind of fraud.

It is fraud, but it is legalized fraud and it collapsed already not long ago and most likely it will happen again on a certain point. Now i don't think this will be a good reason to own a gun, (but guns weapons is a industry where a lot of money flows to, even that money comes in to sircelation of this legalized fraud system) i might pointed out that the system is not what the most think of it what it is but that does not mean that i think that this has to go away. Without it i don't think the world will keep running long enough to survive because humanety does rare things when it comes to chaos, i want to believe they legalized this system with good reason.

and there will always be pro's and contras to such kind of systems, but thats why they try to fix it and prevent it to happen again. If they will succeed thats a other story but at least they did all what they could to prevent that it would get worser so far. and Yes they needed our tax money for that, and i'm not happy with it! they still try to fix it, but somehow we all need to contribute to the whole society to keep it running even if were unhappy with it.

thats why i said they need stronger and better rules to control the banks a bit better.

regards

Edited by KBourne
Gramma

than why on youtube i see movies "my 4 y.o. son and automatic RPD" ? i have seen so many "full auto STG44, RPD, M60" and even .50 Barret in happytrigger's hands , are they not real ? ?

I think this is because of some shooting ranges where you can rent a gun.

but people who are giving 6 , 4 or 7 y.o. full auto AK are not responsible parrents for sure

but people who are giving 6 , 4 or 7 y.o. full auto AK are not responsible parrents for sure

if it is loaded you got a point. Its even strange for me that an addult would take in mind to hand over a loaded gun to a kid even if it is only for a picture ...

when i was searching for sounds (samples for addons) i found a lot of such US movies on youtube including guys "i am f* man, i must have f* big rifle to f* all around, yea"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdqadoS-WKU

just found at YT are those people sane or should not get any legal payment ?

4, 5 , 6 years old kid with gun ?? this is a view which from YT we might have on US people calling them gun freaks in topics on different forums

i cannot imagine give killing machine to hands of 5 years old, court could move parent's right for child in such case

Edited by vilas

I think that someone smashing through your walls would not need an alarm to alert you to their presence. A motion sensing alarm would however pick up this activity, and alert the authorities.

This is why you choose an alarm company that will dispatch the police to alarms being tripped. Also, when you reach under your bed, surely it would not be much trouble to open a trigger lock- however, if I was living in an area where I was under the threat of people driving a truck through my walls to come and kill me, I would not use a trigger lock either. My first move in that scenario would be to pack up my precious belongings and move away. No one needs that stress. Then again, I'm part of the more agile city dwelling population and I do not own a farm.

The guys who rammed their truck through my wall did trigger the motion sensing alarm.

I did call the police.

The police arrived 7 hours later. The burglars were gone in seconds.

Most of the time the police don't arrive at all.

An alarm doesn't prevent crime, it just alerts you to it. You still have to confront them once the alarm goes off.

Had I had no motion sensing alarm, I would still have been robbed, but I wouldn't have had my building smashed up.

I got rid of the alarms in the end. The damage the thieves were doing getting round it was more than the value of the property they were stealing.

I did however install tyre shredders in my lawn to stop the ram raiding.

But again, real life kicks in, that may sound like a good fantsay for the boys, but my cleaning lady stood on it one day and I ended up having to compensate here for her injury. The tyre shredders, like the alarms are now removed.

In the end, a home has to be a home and not Castle Colditz, or Pitfall Dungeon.

You maybe a coward, but I don't run.

I don't encourage other people in my community to live in fear of crime either.

I stand up to criminals and my village loves me for it.

None of us are moving away. It takes a lot more than that to frighten me.

And where would I move to anyway that I would be any safer? I live in the safest part of safest country in the world already.

If you have nice possessions people will try and take them off you. That's life.

Shall we all just give up and spend our lives running away from everything which challenges us?

No mate. That is not the right way.

That is not the path of justice.

The right way is to make those people criminalising you move away.

To make them live in fear.

To do your bit to make the world a nicer place.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

nthey are trading on the benefit of the savers, witch are thinking that the money is on the bank, while it is in fact in transit all the time to the loners, if those loners witch are in debt to the bank can't pay back that money, then that money of the savers is gone! so the bank is in debt on the people that saved that so called money that was not even there in the first place.

Savers understand how the bank makes money by lending out their savings.

Thats why they get paid intrest on their savings.

Banks keep reserves so that they have enough money on hand to repay an individual saver at time.

Unless it goes wrong as it did with a handful of banks recently.

Banks do not, lend out money they do not have.

That is not how it works.

Banks lend out a percentage of the money they have. holding back a reserve in case their creditors ask for some back.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Why would it interest you that i have or not have any savings of my own? :rolleyes: i might surprise you!

Given your poor understanding of what happens with your savings, yes, it would suprise me.

If you have a pension, then you should understand where that money is invested. you should also understand that if those banks that your taxpayers support was allowed to fail, it is your pension that would be lost.

Yours.

The bank bailouts saved your pension. That's not a bad thing for you and your fellow tax payers. It is a good thing.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

you can argue all you like, in the end the banks still don't have any money!

The banks have shit loads of money.

Absolutely shit loads.

A very smaller number of banks failed recently. The rest did not.

Almost all banks had to write down the value of their assets in the credit crunch. But that is a very longh way a away fom their assets vecoming worthless.

For example in America, when the housing bubble collapsed, the value of the homes that were being held as collaterol against mortgage loans, fell.

This meant that the total amount of money owned by the bank was reduced by that amount.

So if a house worth $100,000 falls to being worth $90,000 the bank has lost $10,000, and not $100,000.

It still has a $90,000 asset.

Of course, it only loses that $10,000 if the borrower defaults and the house has to be repossesed.

In the end however that house still has value. So the bank still has assets. Many mortgages are still being repayed at a profitable rate of return, so they still have money.

Just not as much as they did.

Edited by Baff1

in circumstances when police arrive in 7 hours i would agree that gun is neccesary thing

it is a big shame for such reaction, it should be 10 minutes, not hours , it is a total shame

(i know that in US there are big farms, big places where another home is miles miles away, in such situation i see reason for gun) but still i disagree on full auto assault rifle in 5 y.o. boy given by freaks or ownership to all without basic psychological test

i want to know

if in US shops people can buy gun (like on movies, like wallmart and columbine), can mentally ill person treated on schizophrenia can buy AR15 ? what is checked by selled when someone comes "hi, i want AR15, here is 500 bucks"

Edited by vilas

If you feel like attacked on my first responce i'm very sorry, the only point that i was making is that i don't agree on what you have said, and i feel that i can back it up and so far you can't. you don't need to get personal on my earnings for that, nor crack it down to make your point because you don't make any point at all, anyway you don't seem the right person on having a discussion with in any way on any point.

what i earn or contribution towards the society is known by me and i don't have to shame my selves in the person that i am on that part you should be ashamed for trying. i earned every penny of my savings that i have, had and lost dearly.

Watch out in how and when you say something and seriously if you getting personal on some one make sure you don't lose your face!

regards

Unless you are stake holder in society, you have no motivation to learn how finance works.

It's no good a student who lives off taxation trying to explain to a pensioner and investor how banks works for example.

Because he does not know. He has had no reason to learn and no opportunity to.

Providing youtube links to re-inforce his opinion, it isn't going to cut it.,

Like you, I feel that I can back up my opinion and that you cannot.

I'm sorry to hear you have lost some of your savings. I didn't lose any savings, but the value of my investments was reduced by 50% during the credit crunch.

In my country, (U.K.) all personal savings were insured by the government (protection that was never used) and all the banks that failed were investment banks/invest arms of banks. Personal savings departments and banks were entirely unaffected. They were then, and still are, highly profitable.

What bank were your savings invested in? I hadn't heard of any savings bank failing.

What you contribute to society is pretty much the key issue here.

Those that contribute little or nothing are quicker to demonise the banks that support them.The have a personal intrest in keeping the banks paying a very large tax contribution.

Those that contribute more, who have savings and pensions, are keener to see the banks succeed and make more profits free from taxation, as they are the part owners of them. They are the people who are on the recieving end of those profits.

It's a straight left wing vs right wing political divide. If you don't pull your own weight in society, you typically hate the banks; if you do, you typically like the banks.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

in circumstances when police arrive in 7 hours i would agree that gun is neccesary thing

it is a big shame for such reaction, it should be 10 minutes, not hours , it is a total shame

I live equidistant 20 minutes away from the 2 large police stations in my county.

The Police could respond if they wished.

They just don't wish to.

Sometimes I have rung and their phones have even been disconnected. other times they have been quite angry with me "don't you think we have more important things to do"

I don't bother ringing them anymore unless I intend to claim on my insurance. In which case I need them to give me a crime number before I can.

However even if they came directly, 20 minutes is a long time. A lot of things can happen in that time.

When i got ram raided... it was all over in seconds. No police, no alarm system and not the gun by my hand could protect me from that.

There is a limit to how much protection you can reasonably expect your government to provide. A certain level of self reliance is required from everybody.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Don't you get it? The Bank creats Credit! .

No mate. They trade in credit.

Credit is "created" by people lending their hard earned money to the banks either in the form of personal savings, or by buying their stock.

Banks "creating credit" is a conspiracy theory. Nothing more.

You know, like NASA finding an alien temple on the moon and covering it up.

Edited by Baff1

"don't you think we have more important things to do"

what an assholes, they should not answer like this, it is shame :/

they should say that they will check :/

i thought that such things happen only in third-world countries , it is their f* duty to react , it is duty, not average job of shoe seller (some of them seems to not understand it is duty to serve not sit on ass)

when (i work in civil law now, market surveillance-like) i have signal about problems, i check it, i start checking immediately notifying boss about situation if my phone rings with claim or moaning about something

my director usually reacts too , gosh :/

maybe they are corrupted or what ? if 7 hours , it sounds like they take bribes :/

Edited by vilas