So far I see...

Ruger Mini-14

Multiple FAL's

Couple SKS's(Norinco's mostly)

Mossburg 500

At least 3 Enfield 303's

An AR-15

SVT-40

Mosins of different makes(M44 and a M91/30)

A Mauser(Could be a vz.24)

J-Frame S&W wheelgun(?)

2 AK's(One seems to be an Polytech or Norinco)

M1 Carbine

Some C&R rifles mixed in...

That's all I can see so far. Hell of an nice collection and hopefully mine will be that nice one day...

It took me a while to figure out what that C2 was. I was thinking stg.57 or some weird mp.44 variant.

My town doesn't have very many people in it. We've never had something like this happen:

remindes me in something similar happen in Austria.

But i can't see where the problem is.

Hope other people learn a leason by this and better hide there guns. :cool:

As a cook in Germany you are officially allowed to carry a long knife (of course not in your hand on the Street but for example in a suitcase). Normal People are prohibited to do so.

I have thought of this as well. I was thinking he should be able to put them up for auction or consignment if he can no longer legally posess them.

Or give them to a friend!

Those were the options the police offered me.

As a cook in Germany you are officially allowed to carry a long knife (of course not in your hand on the Street but for example in a suitcase). Normal People are prohibited to do so.
anybody can "transport" a Knife, simply because anybody is a cook somehow..otherwisse nobody could buy a cooking knife in germany. Sorry but your statements make clear that you have no clue about the quite complicates german arms law.

I do go out wielding a rapier and a fully functional Rifle all day if I like, albait I do it only twice a year...You just have to know the lines beetween the articles.

Oh and in most (two) cases im stopped on my way to reenactment because of the rapier not because of the .58 cal pistol ;)

Or give them to a friend!

Those were the options the police offered me.

Giving the weapons to people with permits automatically makes them legal?

I believe most of these weapons are illegal here. The cops were tipped off to his house due to a drug stash he also had.

Plus finding 3 LIVE IEDs I wouldn't leave him with any weapons either if I were the cops.

Giving the weapons to people with permits automatically makes them legal?

If they have the correct permits.

Ulanthorn, read this http://www.kochmesser.de/component/name,Waffenrecht-und-Kuechenmesser/option,com_gourmet/task,article/Itemid,327/id,15580

Thats what I´m trying to say all the time

(Of course, anybody can claim to be a hobby cook, but well......)

the same goes for hunters and fishermen and all kinf of outdoor activity...that what I said...no problem with big Rambo Knife in the deep forest but probably in the shopping mall. Just think of boyscouts...the traditional german boyscout knife is 14,5 cm in blade length. Thats the point... the law doest applie to blades worn in folklore customs...like in my case with 18. century reenactment. Same goes for my flintlock pistols and rifles. Edited by Ulanthorn

I really don't get the laws the permit the ownership of a gun or even a hand gun if you aren't a police officer.

And please don't tell me hunting because the make sense just as much as holding an M-16 at your garden shed.

Are you afraid of some zombies apedemic?

I dont know about you but here in America, we own pistols, and rifles. So we can defend ourselves, and fight the government if they get out of line.

I dont know about you but here in America, we own pistols, and rifles. So we can defend ourselves, and fight the government if they get out of line.

I dont want to be mean, but lol

I dont want to be mean, but lol

I dont want to be mean ethir....but....sheep!!!!! go BAH!!!!!!!

I dont want to be mean ethir....but....sheep!!!!! go BAH!!!!!!!

Is that what the NRA told you to say? :rolleyes:

Is that what the NRA told you to say? :rolleyes:

Lucky im not a member of it. Want to guess what im a member at again?

Mensa?

Oh, I'm sorry, perhaps you didn't read that right. I don't recall saying you're a member of anything. I was talking about the influence of gun nut lobbyists. Perhaps you can reread what I wrote and comment on that.

Well, you can meet a lot of quite narrow-minded people in every university's mensa ;)

Oh, I'm sorry, perhaps you didn't read that right. I don't recall saying you're a member of anything. I was talking about the influence of gun nut lobbyists. Perhaps you can reread what I wrote and comment on that.

If your fine handing over your freedoms to a terrorist government to protect you, then you deserve what you get. Me, i would rather defend myself, and my family, instead of relying on the government. But i guess in the end, there is always people who would rather live on their knees then die on their feet.