Sign in to follow this  
ryguy

continuation of harvest red

Does anyone else here agree that it would be an awesome idea to bring back razor team in future DLC or arma games? I sorta feel like you get connected to the harvest red characters in the beginning but then it's just cut out later on in OA, BAF, and PMC. Maybe they could re-appear in a desert setting and you play once again as razor team, at least for part of a campaign. Anyone else agree here?

I did like the characters in Harvest Red, but the story was kind of final. I wouldn't mind linking up with team Razor in their next adventure. The characters in BIS games tend to have just one giant adventure, though. The characters in CWC had that one Everon conflict they have reunions about. I don't think it's possible to make a sequel with the protagonist of Resistance. I don't really remember any characters that stood out in ArmA. The only recurring character I can really think of in a BIS game is that BAF dude that's also in PMC. I think even the PMCs in the Queen's Gambit Royal Flush Campaign are different than the PMCs in PMC.

I'd like to see Ed Winter and Eagle Wing fleshed out in a universe alternate to the non-canon EW mini campaign.

I like Ed Winter as well... but when you think about it Razor Team's story wasn't all that final... depending on what ending the campaign had, of course. O'hara (or rodriguez, I forgot) died in a Takistan operation. But at least I would like to see cooper. I prefer him over the arrowhead characters (and god knows they still have the voiceover hired!), and I don't think it would be bad to break the tradition of characters being one-stand sort of things. I personally would be more motivated to buy campaigns if I knew there would be story continuation.