Sign in to follow this  
~Vagabond~

PROJET FELIN - [R3F] Armes

Am I the only one getting a green blob on the J10 scope on the PGM?

It's not a blob, it's a slope level indicator, but not functional in Arma.

@RH: I don't speak Italian but in your video undercomments are clear: "La prova a fuoco del fucile d'assalto francese Famas, con munizioni traccianti e normali." They use Tracer ammo ;)

We have an active infanteryman that use Famas almost everyday and he confirmed us that you don't see muzzle. So be it.

Edited by Nanucq

Where did you got the Famas dont have muzzle flash???? [/url]

indeed ! thanks BobHammer for the acute analysis of the addon !

you have it by using tracer ammo.

Edited by killjoer3f

hum one thing , the SD round have the crack sound (SD subsonic = no sonic crack) you should fix that ;) but this pack is very good ! anyway i very like it need more work on some little problem but it's cool ;)

Hi, if im not wrong the FAMAS F1 & F2 booth use a M16 style muzzle breaker, same as the CETME, you'll never see the muzzle flash unless that you're in low light conditions, by night or other low light conditions, never as shooter, but you can see it on the ARs of your company mates; maybe add a pistol MF in the ViewPlayer LOD as Bobby HMMWV said could be a solution, and add the common M4A1 MF to the other LODs. So you as shooter wouldn't almost see the flash, but anyone arround you will see it; but is true that this do not aliminate the fact that in this game is impossible to make almost invisible the MF during daytime.

Now on topic... those weapons look very well done, sad that they're not for the ArmA2 too. Let's C ya

Your muzzle solution sounds good to me Wipman, we'll see that on next release ;)

Thank you.

Now on topic... those weapons look very well done, sad that they're not for the ArmA2 too. Let's C ya

It's compatible to ARMA 2 too, but it's not optimized for ... there is many fonctions you won't have like the double sight and many other things wich OA included :(:( !

It's not a blob, it's a slope level indicator, but not functional in Arma.

@RH: I don't speak Italian but in your video undercomments are clear: "La prova a fuoco del fucile d'assalto francese Famas, con munizioni traccianti e normali." They use Tracer ammo ;)

We have an active infanteryman that use Famas almost everyday and he confirmed us that you don't see muzzle. So be it.

http://img692.imageshack.us/i/arma2oa2010121813394105.jpg

The green thing in the bottom half of the scope. That is a slope level indicator?

Just found what i think are some bugs

When using the Famas F1 & Famas G2 at night, the Aimpoint/Esotech sights turn fullscreen NV. Also the reticles at night are very blurry. The PGM Hecate sniper rifles are classed as Machineguns in the Armory. Other then those small things its top quality, congrats.

I just thought I'd give this thread a bump as I've been playing around with these weapons quite a bit. The quality of the work as well as the excellent implementation (as in weapon feel / optics / performance) make this one of the best weapon-packages I've ever seen. The most impressive aspect of it is that it is an entire weapon package. That is instead of being a semi-random collection of weapons; you could realistically form a consistently squad around its contents.

I'd love to see how the authors use the weapon package-- are there any units in progress associated with this kit? Would certainly make it easier to make missions for this package. :)

cheers

-k

Edited by NkEnNy

I would like to thank R3F Team for their amazing Famas,

I have seen a picture of a real Famas Felin with an Eotech attached on the Felin

scope, for cqb purposes.

Any chance of seeing it in a future R3F addon release ?

Thank you again !!

Wow you videos showing this mod off are fantastic.

I could watch them all day.

Thanks

Mod looks great.

Just saw this posted over at militaryphotos.net. This has got to be one of the best combat videos I've seen in a long time. Pretty intense!

http://dai.ly/ho8qS3

Enjoy!

Gotta agree with you there.

It's high-quality, varied area of operations, different weapons, long sequences and well-edited.

Impressive what a modern helmet-can do!

A NEW VERSION 1.1 is out, please see the first post for details.

Enjoy ;)

Et Voilà !

nice change camo and new Rifles specially the Minimi 7.62 !

Good Job Anthony, Vagabond and Nanucq.

Yes they are. You have an EXE for automated Setup or a 7Z for manual installation.

Man i love a Famas, its GREAT! Thanks!

Maby make a ACE compatible?!

Is this mod compatible with ACE 1.11 or not ? Thanks for answer