Sign in to follow this  
Muahaha

LA Noire

La Noire + Xbox 360 Slim + 5.1 stereo system + 120" projector screen = Awesomeness, can't wait!

sometimes i wonder how you got to work for the only PC exclusive developer left :P

By starting each working day hoping and praying for a 360 version of Arma one day ;)

By starting each working day hoping and praying for a 360 version of Arma one day ;)

You'll be needing this:

360controllerbuttons.jpg

Operation Flashpoint: Elite worked just fine with a controller ;)

Wouldn't know :p I value my keyboard too highly :D I'll take your word for it... just this once :eek:

No, they didn't. The GTA4 port wasn't brilliant, I'll give you that, but it was fine with an X360 controller (at least, that's how I played it on my PC). I'd just rather have LA Noire on PC than fork out £160 for an X360, plus the game price... just for the one game. :rolleyes:

No, the controls were just fine, it was the really bad optimisation. Oh and the huge load of bugs, ohh and the really bad netcode (you think warping in Arma is bad?)

^ This x1,000.

Oh, and don't forget SecuROM and Games for Windows Live and Rockstar Social Club (and Steam DRM if you have it on Steam). :rolleyes:

Frankly, with crap like that, I'm happy Rockstar aren't putting games on the PC. I'd rather not have the option than deal with that stuff.

Id love LAN and RDR on the PC. Perhaps ill buy a cheap 360 with some used games when the Xbox 720 comes out.

^ This x1,000.

Oh, and don't forget SecuROM and Games for Windows Live and Rockstar Social Club (and Steam DRM if you have it on Steam). :rolleyes:

Frankly, with crap like that, I'm happy Rockstar aren't putting games on the PC. I'd rather not have the option than deal with that stuff.

After pre-ordering GTA4 for PC... Rockstar can stick to consoles :rolleyes:

I hate buying a game and then finding out I have to use other crap software with it. Do PC versions right. Otherwise don't blame piracy for the PC version being a flop when developers like BIS can succeed on PC.

I watched some gameplay today, i think this game can just be watched and its not really diferent from playing? It could be due to how it was being captured but the performance seemed really awfull and there was late texture loading and "lod morphing", ala gta iv.

TBH i would rather have RDR for the PC than this.. more gameplay and freedom i think.

Well the "game" worked great, but the limitations with the editor and no easy way to get custom missions/content built from the pc versions over made it not as fun.

Only reason I bought Elite was because I didn't have pc capable of playing Resistance/CWC at the time, but I had an xbox.

I missed not having CTI on it though.

Having played a few cases i think that Noire is really a nice game. The mimics are wellmade and sometimes i forget that it is a game and not a movie.

I had bought GTA4 on PC right on Release day...I was simply shocked. I had a PC that had way better hardware then an XBox 360 and still the game looked even more awfull then GTA San Andreas! I was happy to have an NVidia card, ATI Users couldn´t play at all. MP was a complete desaster with warping all over the place. But stil I think that GTA4 is a really great game (if you have the hardware to run it decently). I would love to see LAN on PC

Played whole saturday & sunday, what a great game! :)

Only things i'd improve:

- cockpit view for cars

- more reactions from bystanders

- values for health, so paying for hot dogs & coffee would actually make sense

- going undercover in a group would be awesome. just before a big coup is going down you phone your police buddies and help arresting on the scene.

- i miss random cars full of hit men trying to kill me while driving around

- a better ordering of all clues connected to locations, events and people. some more complicated cases would be awesome, but with this currently simplistic truth/doubt/lie & proof stuff it would be a bit harsh.

All in all, i had a great time. Looking forward to more cases via DLC. :)

LA Noire coming to PC this Fall

Interesting. I think I'll wait till just after release to decide on when to buy this. I almost certainly will I just want to see what state it's in upon release first.

And hopefully no GFWL this time, that was such a pain in the ass with GTA 4.

good news for those who hated or not bothered with console. True that ^

good news not bothered with console.

That would proberly be me. Good news indeed though, seems rather impressive believe i shall buy this.

If anything to come to PC from R* I would much rather see Red Dead than this, well, I would rather see both. I think Red Dead would be a purchase if they both came out on PC before this.

Bit off topic, but it was just seeing a R* game coming to pc that got me thinking :)

And hopefully no GFWL

Seeing as they are in bed together with the massive release of GTAIV I dont think they will miss out contract wise for this, so I would think it will be.

They should really bring on Red Dead Redemption..... Maybe they have some weird contracts with MS and Sony to kep it console exclusive....

If anything to come to PC from R* I would much rather see Red Dead than this, well, I would rather see both. I think Red Dead would be a purchase if they both came out on PC before this.

I agree. I would prefer red dead, but I am happy with this. Another game to kill time before Arma 3 is released. :D

And unless the box art is just a place holder, there's no GFWL on it. Reading comments on various sites seems people don't think it will be, but without an official announcement that kinda means bugger all.

+ 1.000.000.000.000.000

Gonna buy LA Noire PC anyway, just to send a small signal a pc version is appreciated.

So excited for LA Noire to be on PC, but would of really loved it if RDR came to PC. I think it's because RDR sold enough on console they didn't see the need for it on PC. Rockstar is kind of known for their PC cash grabs, especially after GTAIV PC.