Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

Awards voting : IGN - Best of 2010 , GameSpot - Best of 2010, PcGames - FPS of 2010

Voted. Hope BIS score a big one.

Hope dies last, doesn't it?

Looking at the scores, we're looking bleak against overwhelming opponents like StarCraft II...

Voted too, and immediately saw that the third patch for Modern Warfare ("Black Ops") is going to win the "best shooter" category... *sighs*

Voted!

Also, I was a bit surprised Arma 2: OA is not even nominated in this category... :p

<inappropriate troll commenting mode off>

Myshakk i was more shocked A2: OA is not listed anywhere as cooperative game ...

Myshakk i was more shocked A2: OA is not listed anywhere as cooperative game ...

Yeah, I was browsing through the MP awards too... and the shock was pretty much the same as I had when I noticed that at least a half of nominees in "PC Game" category are multiplatform "primarily console" ports.

Black Ops and Halo Reach in best competitive multiplayer.

Internet gamers, I am disappoint.

Also Halo Reach is Co-Op yet ARMA 2 isn't. Sometimes I think reviewers don't actually play the games they put in these things =p.

Voted for OA in everything,even in the Eurogamer thing,i just spammed OA for all 5 options :D

I just have to tell you that the Gamespot awards are retarded. Best graphics and people are voting God of War III? Are you F-ing kiding me?

Best user implemented content - Starcraft II? I don't think so there mainstreamers.

Gamespot is a joke, I'm glad you guys got nominated there, but 99% of people that go there are contards.

i hope people noticed on IGN you must vote in each category extra

Voted ;)

Sad to see on the whole we don't get enough votes.

Mainstream games vs niche game (sigh)

Edited by Lonestar

The idea of a vote for 'best game no one played' is a bit silly in my opinion anyway. I expect the majority who visit these sites generally play games promoted on the sites and/or are the majority who never played it.

The most popular (And hence more people having played it) would win, regardless of how 'good' the others are.

We know what we know, that BIS make some damn kick ass milsims. As long we we know, s'all good.

Edited by Kirby

Voted. ArmA2: OA deserves more attention tbh.

I see ppl complaining about 'campers & rushers breaking MP modes for <insert new shooter here>, where's the teamplay?'.

Some ppl dunno about ArmA2 or have been burned by bad press reports. They dont even know about latest patches.

Guess that's what keeps ppl from playing ArmA2. With Ubisoft/EA/any other shooter games you get 2 patches and thats it. Once broken, you can call it a day until the next title is out in 8 months. Ppl forget about games so fast and move on. The idea of playing a game again and again, with patches and user content etc etc seems crazy to them lol. :D

A2 OA is not a 'release and forget' type of game.

If there was a "Best Studio Support" and 'Most Thriving Community" awards, we would win hands down. :)

Nah, the mainstream seems inclined to believe that's DICE these days. :rolleyes:

BIS are both the most supportive developers, and have the most thriving community, to us, and that is what matters in the end.

DICE and Valve do good support.

Remember that there are 10 year old bugs in ArmA2 since OFP which never got fixed.

DICE and Valve do good support.

Remember that there are 10 year old bugs in ArmA2 since OFP which never got fixed.

such as? (is there CIT ticket for it yet)

or You mean engine limitations or technology absence ?