Sign in to follow this  
gugecheng

Why make OA ??Money��

OA Is a BIG BIG DLC ,actually occupied 10G,Without innovation, in addition to a large desert.

I think it did not need a piece of informationï¼OA CO Numerous DLC Annual Edition。

We are tiredï¼

Speak for yourself :) You are tired, not we. OA is a standalone expansion not a dlc

We are tiredï¼

I'm tired of these complaints.

If youre tired, go buy another full priced game ...... and we'll welcome you back a month later ;)

-Runs bridge of nose- Alright let me see if I can see what the expansion added compared to the DLCs....

First OA

New factions - US Army, Takistan Army, Takistan Milita, Takistan Locals.

New Features - Secondary or CQB sight for stock, Vanilla weapons (For those who don't use ACE2), Lasers, Flashlights, Thermal, Aircraft RADAR, Flares.

New maps - Desert, Takistan, Zargabad

DLC (From BAF to PMC) -

Factions - British Armed Forces (BAF), PMC (PMC)

Features - None

Maps - Shaphur (BAF), Proving Grounds (PMC)

Now to explain what OA is.

Stand Alone Expansion: Doesn't Require ArmA2 to play

Combined Play: Able to use both ArmA2 features in OA (If you have it)

A DLC (This case BAF/PMC)

To play BAF - Requires Operation Arrowhead

To play PMC - Requires Operation Arrowhead

Dependent on Base Game Operation Arrowhead

-------------------------

Now what I was getting at is, Operation Arrowhead is a game on it's own, yet a DLC is

dependent on a larger, complete game. And on top of that, Operation Arrowhead can be bought on a disk, unlike a DLC (Downloadable Content).

So, calling OA a 'Big DLC' isn't really close to truth.

(Forgot a lot of things to mention about OA, wrote this in spare time between working around the house)

OA Is a BIG BIG DLC ,actually occupied 10G,Without innovation, in addition to a large desert.

I think it did not need a piece of informationï¼OA CO Numerous DLC Annual Edition。

We are tiredï¼

Thanks for your rant, as far as I know no one forced you to buy either OA nor any of the DLCs.