Sign in to follow this  
T.S.C.Plage

TSC Mi-8 Pack v1.0

Hey great addon :)

I have a question for you, could you take the uh-60m and reskin/repaint it to olive drab green and replace its miniguns with m240s? Also, if you could make a real uh-60 medevac without the refueling probes and the hospital crosses?

Hey great addon :)

I have a question for you, could you take the uh-60m and reskin/repaint it to olive drab green and replace its miniguns with m240s? Also, if you could make a real uh-60 medevac without the refueling probes and the hospital crosses?

You asked this another thread and got it locked. Post in addon request thread and if someone feels like doing it they will. Stop spamming all the threads for this. If no one does it learn to do it yourself.

^^Make that at leased 3 other threads where this was requested, 2 got closed...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope the CLSA mod will give you permission to reskin their Mi-8, they removed the backdoors!

again great addon.

Cole, you've been spamming every helo thread you could find with a request for their authors to make a Uh-60 medevac. Acting like you don't know what we are talking about just makes you look like an even bigger jackass.

@pre-vet

I believe he is planning on making his own, possibly by using the sample models.

I hope the CLSA mod will give you permission to reskin their Mi-8, they removed the backdoors!

I know because I had the pleasure to beta-test it but it's actually not necessary to ask them. I already got an other model from Lennard which will be used.

Besides that the Mi-8T of the CSLA mod has the tail-rotor on the right side of the tail-boom while modern versions (Mi-8MTV-1 upwards) have it on the left.

Edited by T.S.C.Plage

where can i get the Mi-8 models? :/

BTW, big fan of your work Plage :] ive retextured alot of versions from your mi8, but anything public just for personal purpose :D