Sign in to follow this  
code34

CO40 - War in Takistan: Operation Iron rains (WIT)

update to the latest version 1.34,should of have most stuff fixed u mentioned

On a side note,i mentioned the sirens too a few post before (1.30/1.32?)

Didnt run into that issue on 1.34

:)

I have 1 request if you can do so. Is it possible to get an ACE WIT that uses ACE Wounds or tell me what files i need to edit so there are no conflicts with ACE Wounds.

@ possible game session

Seems like the bigger amount of you people play this one with ACE?

Then count me off the list,as im not using ACE and propably wont in the near future - it take weeks to get used to all the game changes :eek:

I have 1 request if you can do so. Is it possible to get an ACE WIT that uses ACE Wounds or tell me what files i need to edit so there are no conflicts with ACE Wounds.

I don't know how ace wounds works. You can try to use it but i can't support it officialy cause i have already too much work on the mission :D

The script helps to add some ambient threat to the map by randomly placing an enemy outposts all over.

But nevermind, actually, I've realized that WiT generates some ambient threats near the main objective anyway +

not a lot of players would like to get shot at all the way across the map.

makes sense

I add Bon's script on my WIT, camps, patrols and IED. It's so goooooood

I have an issue with 1.34, when i respawn in camp, i have a red filter like when you're hurt all the time

I don't know how ace wounds works. You can try to use it but i can't support it officially cause i have already too much work on the mission :D

Its cool code34. What system are you using for the medical stuff?

I don't use one only the mission :D

Good one Code64:biggrin:

I disabled the R3F_revive from the ClientsideW.sqf, and description.exe. Are there any other scripts or missions that are in use that make calls to functions inside R3F_Revive?

Normaly not, if you look in the clientsidew you see a if before the R3F revive init the other statement call a basic script that contains all what have to be use to keep the same score system.

You can use it with Norrin for exemple.

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

I add Bon's script on my WIT, camps, patrols and IED. It's so goooooood

I have an issue with 1.34, when i respawn in camp, i have a red filter like when you're hurt all the time

I have no clue where it can be from, i can't reproduce that bug. Is it also happen with the original version ? (without addons). The red filter only happens when you put the "light depending of the weather" in the parameter. Turn it off and check if it happens again.

Yes, without addons or others scripts.

Eight was with me and had the same bug. :confused:

Will try with/without the parameter

Need to check out new version... Thanx for the updates.

Edited by FAF_DRAKO

I am removing the current R3f_Revive Medical system and im going to replace it with the ACE Wounds Medical module as the server i play on will only use ACE Wounds. I know its possible as they have a older version of WIT with this already done but id like to run the more up to date Mission with all of the new changes and bug fixes. So far its working but i have not yet checked it on a dedicated Server for RPT logging. Going to be testing it on a live Dedicated tonight to see if it is going to cause any major problems.

Is it possible with your Civilians to get something like SR5 Ambient Bombers working. Random suicide bombers in civilian populations can be nerve racking and extremely fun.:bounce3:

Edited by Cytreen

Is it possible with your Civilians to get something like SR5 Ambient Bombers working. Random suicide bombers in civilian populations can be nerve racking and extremely fun.:bounce3:

The civilian can already be bomber man :D In Wit, they can be also saboter or other thing like resistant etc. :yay: :D

You can try to add the SR5 system it's normaly work without problem.

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Yes, without addons or others scripts.

Eight was with me and had the same bug. :confused:

Will try with/without the parameter

I talk with him about that. It's happen only with some servers. As we test it with ACE server side and it didn't happen it's an other addon.

Can you list/check the addons on the server side ?

Hay code34 is there a reason that when you try to disarm the test IED that you dont get any prompts for disarming. It just Disarms automatically even when the mission is set to simulation. ACE version that is.

Is it currently possible to move the Players Base from its current location to say the North Airfield? I was unsure if that would have any side effects on how missions are propagated and qued.

Edited by Cytreen

ok, the server run with CBA, ACE2, ACRE, HEXAgon, r3f armes, duala, lingor, fallujah, glt missile box and zeus AI

ok, the server run with CBA, ACE2, ACRE, HEXAgon, r3f armes, duala, lingor, fallujah, glt missile box and zeus AI

Just try without them first :D

you can ignore ace cause i already try it :D

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Hay code34 is there a reason that when you try to disarm the test IED that you dont get any prompts for disarming. It just Disarms automatically even when the mission is set to simulation. ACE version that is.

Is it currently possible to move the Players Base from its current location to say the North Airfield? I was unsure if that would have any side effects on how missions are propagated and qued.

perhaps a bug, i will check for it :yay:

-edit: just check and in the next version, it works

Edited by code34

Sweet code34. Now about moving the base location. As long as everything is moved it should work ok right? As there are a crap load of missions are there any that use the Airfields? I would really like to move the base to the North Airfield. If moving the base is going to break missions its cool. I will just redesign in the current spot.

Are you using the XEH backup init any ware in this mission?

Sweet code34. Now about moving the base location. As long as everything is moved it should work ok right? As there are a crap load of missions are there any that use the Airfields? I would really like to move the base to the North Airfield. If moving the base is going to break missions its cool. I will just redesign in the current spot.

Are you using the XEH backup init any ware in this mission?

yes some mission uses the airfield. Normaly, you can use it there is a protection zone. If not tell me that i fix it. :yay:

" XEH backup init any ware" what is it ? :j:

I'm having trouble getting ace apache missile system to work with WIT running on dedicated server. Is there anything in the code preventing ace FCS to work with with WIT? I noticed that the ACE missile crosshair disappears on dedicated, perhaps it's ACE fault?

I'm having trouble getting ace apache missile system to work with WIT running on dedicated server. Is there anything in the code preventing ace FCS to work with with WIT? I noticed that the ACE missile crosshair disappears on dedicated, perhaps it's ACE fault?

Certainly, cause normaly there is nothing relative to apache missile in wit :D

Were having a problem with the mission when a team member gets shot and we heal him he revives with a red screen and it never goes away, mods we are using on top of needed ones are landtex_v1.0_chernarus, RWS soundmod, trueuser_igui but not trueuser_nvg's and warFX.

Were having a problem with the mission when a team member gets shot and we heal him he revives with a red screen and it never goes away, mods we are using on top of needed ones are landtex_v1.0_chernarus, RWS soundmod, trueuser_igui but not trueuser_nvg's and warFX.

Dont worry about that problem, it is fixed now, it was something that he had done with his ARMA, there is another problem though, we are playing now and for the host the mission is night time but for everyone else the time of day is different, I mean everyone is showing a different time on their watch oh and the bots are working at hosts time and using nvg's.

"I am not sure if I am doing something wrong. If I start a coop server and I join as the group leader and someone else joins the map, we start at the samein game time according to the watch. But as soon as I accept a mission, I get a time advance screen which moves time forward, sometimes from day to night but the teammate time stays the same. Trying to play the game, I would be in pitch black (night time) but my team mate will be in the broad day light, but the everything else stays the same and we can complete the mission. I hope that I am doing something wrong and this can be fixed. This mission pack looks like it can be great!"

I got a same problem like this quotes in WIT 1.34 and Crapraia 1.34 :confused:

How can i fix it? There is no Missing Addon... HELP !lol

normaly, next release will fix it :D

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Dont worry about that problem, it is fixed now, it was something that he had done with his ARMA

What was it ?

He was running combined ops with one digital copy and one disk copy, he was using a cmd that he had edited and it was conflicting with the game. Anything about the time because we are playing now and its 2 am in the morning after the fast time for the host and everyone else has day.