Sign in to follow this  
code34

CO40 - War in Takistan: Operation Iron rains (WIT)

Hi there! I just started using your mission here and I love it!

A strange bug though, when time fast forwards only I (hoster) seems to see the time change.

ie day to night.

Im assuming this may be because of my shit internet, though.

if i start the game ( in solo play via lan ) with the option for recruit the AI with rank system, a the beginning of the game, how i can recruit someone????

Hi there! I just started using your mission here and I love it!

A strange bug though, when time fast forwards only I (hoster) seems to see the time change.

ie day to night.

Im assuming this may be because of my shit internet, though.

hi :) these bug was fixed in the next version 1.6 that will be release

---------- Post added at 08:05 ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 ----------

if i start the game ( in solo play via lan ) with the option for recruit the AI with rank system, a the beginning of the game, how i can recruit someone????

you have to be ranked, more ranked you are more recruitment you can do :)

hi all

with last events, i m not sure to release the new wit before the release of arma 3

so stay tuned

It is going to be interesting to see how easy/hard it will be to convert WIT to Arma3...

hi all

with last events, i m not sure to release the new wit before the release of arma 3

so stay tuned

It is going to be interesting to see how easy/hard it will be to convert WIT to Arma3...

yes, so much work to achieve :(

When i began the 1.6, i had in mind ARMA3 and Invasion 44. It was 18 months ago.

My works was concentrate to exlude all external scripts and BIS module cause it s too much work to adapt them, to fix them to run as they should run, and finaly integrate them in a realist mission.(every time you are dependant of others works)

In 1.3 (2 years ago), i had in mind some technicals ideas like doing a very big cluster of client & server with loadbalancing. The system works but was not compliant with the BIS archictecture.

In 1.4, i'm back to original gameplay, concentrate on the fixes and what the mission should do.

In 1.6, i drop things that was bullshit, and exclude some werds thing like database(most of players don't know how to configure arma servers, i don't want to borry them with a database to supply interesting function).

I worked on the fun and how to do things simply, to port them simply. Somes persons have already did very very big mode of the WIT. They replace code, add a lot of functions, so much that i can not integrate them in the main branch.

So my first work for arma3, will be to check if i can port easily the WIT CORE to permits to modders to port theirs stuffs :)

I think it might not be too hard (I say that cautiously!) - having played around with the editor the main limitation is that Arma3 Alpha doesn't have that many models yet. However I think War in Stratis / Altis would be amazing. The landscape is ideal for it as it is a lovely hybrid of Takistan and Chernarus. If you do want to try I am certainly up for some War in Stratis alpha testing :)

I think it might not be too hard (I say that cautiously!) - having played around with the editor the main limitation is that Arma3 Alpha doesn't have that many models yet. However I think War in Stratis / Altis would be amazing. The landscape is ideal for it as it is a lovely hybrid of Takistan and Chernarus. If you do want to try I am certainly up for some War in Stratis alpha testing :)

i have to test the ai command :) you can use also others community models.

I love these kinds of missions :D Really great and really fun