Sign in to follow this  
code34

CO40 - War in Takistan: Operation Iron rains (WIT)

i copy and pasted everything over, seems like lock/unlock is the only thing thats not working..i checked tent, repair , works, but locking doesn't

ok, trench, tent, repair works, it's really only lock/unlock

Ok i found the problem , you renamed all the files with "do" but unlock ist still WC_fnc_unlockvehicle.sqf in clientside it says

player addaction ["<t color='#dddd00'>"+localize "STR_WC_MENUUNLOCKVEHICLE"+"</t>","warcontext\actions\WC_fnc_dounlockvehicle.sqf"

thats why its not working..

changing clothes doesn't show up for me if i go to barracks and hit the yellow "change clothes" button

thks for report, i just fix on git :)

i don't have the problem with change clothes perhaps it s an old mission.sqm ?

ok, i changed the name to dounlock, now it works :)

which array is being called for the clothes? i forgot to change the path in mission.sqm, but i got empty window now, no clothes can be picked. you got :

// change clothes - player can be civil

// change clothes - player can be west

// change clothes - player can be east

i did not touch these arrays, but i can't pick civ-clothes for example

i get a script error when i open up the change clothes action : warcontext\dialog\WC_fnc_menuchangeclothes.sqf ,the window opens up, but i cannot select any clothes

Edited by Fruity_Rudy

check the files you use mission.hpp, actions scripts, etc :)

test here, and it works :)

Im glad to see this is being worked on. Testing out the latest git now

please remember, git version is a development version not a final release. Sometime it s happen some bugs ;)

how can i disable your weather again? I forgot..i need clear sky and full sun on fallujah :)

how can i disable your weather again? I forgot..i need clear sky and full sun on fallujah :)

delete the weather script is the simpliest way or comment the line calling WC_fnc_weather function :)

My problem might have been discussed earlier in this thread, but it is hard to browse through 70+ pages just to find it so i am asking it now.

Me and some friends decided to try this misson out with ACE and we have encountered a very annoying problem. The day/night shift cycle does not sync up properly. Let me give you an example: We spawn during the day and we get a misson that is supposed to be carried out during night, the screen only goes grey and shifts to nighttime for the host of the room and the rest of us are still stuck during daytime. It is also worth mentioning that only the host can see the "intro" scenes that describes each misson.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

My problem might have been discussed earlier in this thread, but it is hard to browse through 70+ pages just to find it so i am asking it now.

Me and some friends decided to try this misson out with ACE and we have encountered a very annoying problem. The day/night shift cycle does not sync up properly. Let me give you an example: We spawn during the day and we get a misson that is supposed to be carried out during night, the screen only goes grey and shifts to nighttime for the host of the room and the rest of us are still stuck during daytime. It is also worth mentioning that only the host can see the "intro" scenes that describes each misson.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

yes, there were several reports about that. I have to think about it for next release.

The only answer before was that the mission was designed for dedicated server but i have to think about it perhaps i will can do anything

Hi Code34, Is it possible a port to Iron Front? If possible, you authorize it?

I'm not sure that is possible like iron front use arma 2 engine, and i don't know if arrowhead functions were avalaible.

And yes i authorize the port to Iron front and others games too. I don't have currently the iron front game and i m focus on arma 3 ;)

I'm not sure that is possible like iron front use arma 2 engine, and i don't know if arrowhead functions were avalaible.

And yes i authorize the port to Iron front and others games too. I don't have currently the iron front game and i m focus on arma 3 ;)

Code34, thanks for the answer. I'll try to find out if Arrowhead functions are available.

yes, you should certainly do a work on dialog box too :)

I'll do my best, but I'm only a newbee with a little experience porting WIT BAF version to Tora Bora.

If you don't mind, I ask every time I have any doubt.

Thanks a lot.

PD: Can you suggest where I can learn about WC engine?

Edited by OverCharger
Last minute question

code34

I'm trying to setup base defenses with invulnerable men inside them but they keep dying.

On the M2 Minitripod named "m2_defense_2":

this allowDamage false; {_x allowDamage false} foreach crew this;

On a BLUFOR rifleman nearby it:

this moveInGunner m2_defense_2; this allowFleeing 0; this allowDamage false;

Now in the editor preview, this works. The gunner is unable to die. When running the mission on a dedicated server, this does not work, and the gunner dies when damaged.

Any clue what I could be doing wrong?

PS Glad to see you still working on this magnificent mission.

EDIT - Nvm, this works fine. I didn't have "this allowDamage false;" on the rifleman as well.

Edited by zuff
solved it

PD: Can you suggest where I can learn about WC engine?

For the moment there is a no documentations about wc and i'm not sure there will be one in future :).

I'm going to do a macro developper map to share the main function of the main scripts

Just check the script and comments. I know there is a lot of stuffs but there is a main stream and logic.

code34

Is there any way I can choose what helicopters can air lift and what vehicles they are able to airlift?

I've tried adding other 3rd party air lift scripts and they seem to be overwritten by one of your scripts. I know a while back you said that only the Chinook can airlift, is there a way I could change this?

I was trying to use BTC Logistic Script and I got everything else working in it except for the air lift function.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?126076-BTC-Logistic-Script

For the moment there is a no documentations about wc and i'm not sure there will be one in future :).

I'm going to do a macro developper map to share the main function of the main scripts

Just check the script and comments. I know there is a lot of stuffs but there is a main stream and logic.

Ok, thanks.

If any time you want to make documentation on WC engine, count on me. I´m going to learn a lot reading and checking the scripts :cool:

code34

Is there any way I can choose what helicopters can air lift and what vehicles they are able to airlift?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?126076-BTC-Logistic-Script

Yes, air lift is a part of the r3f logistic module. You can set it in config.sqf of R3F_LOG/ directory. :)

---------- Post added at 07:59 ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 ----------

Ok, thanks.

If any time you want to make documentation on WC engine, count on me. I´m going to learn a lot reading and checking the scripts :cool:

New things will certainly happens with the release of arma3. So new thing to do, new thing to learn too :)

Awesome code34, thank you very much!

Hi Code34, I'm making some progress in the port to IF, what file should I modify to make appear missions and HQ?

Hi Code34, I'm making some progress in the port to IF, what file should I modify to make appear missions and HQ?

don't understand your question. Check mainloop to understand how it works ;)