Sign in to follow this  
code34

CO40 - War in Takistan: Operation Iron rains (WIT)

well before you start modifying it, you should really get into the code, cause otherwise you will ask 10 questions every day. My tip, get notepad ++ and look for the things you're looking for in the mission folder, in your case look for engineer, and you'll find the entries in the "WC_fnc_commoninitconfig" i did that too cause after a while , i really didn't want to ask code all the time, cause he's busy too

Edited by Fruity_Rudy

understood, although it took some time searching through folders in the mission searching at the wrong place, Thank you Fruity ...

regards

lo,

have you got any other request for next release ? :)

how about that change clothes thing? did you manage to fix it ?

Things i'd like to have:

1. Parameter for time forwarding --> Instant, time fast forward , so if you pick mission it's dark right now and not black-white screen with that accelerated time

2. Parameter for disabling internal weather system, so if i port it to duala and i set weather to sun only in the editor, it stays like that, when i put the parameter in lobby to "editor-Weather", for example

3. the change clothes thing, so it's working with the stealth missions and you can actually use the clothes switching

Also a superb thing would be, i don't know if you can do that, the mission is looking for the number of players, for example : 3 guys play, amount of enemy is auto set on weak , then 3 more join , so like in the script it is : if _players > 5 put enemy on normal ... you know what i mean? Cause when you start a mission with 2 guys, and more ppl join but you set it to weak during the start, it's not enough enemies around ... So maybe the script checks the amount of players on server every 30 mins and makes the amount of enemies match the amount of players..If you could do that, that would be super awesome..For example, when admin starts a new mission in operation plan, script checks amount of players, and puts enemy auto on weak, normal , hard and so on..

Did i already send you the loading screen picture? you may like it

Edited by Fruity_Rudy

1. Parameter for time forwarding --> Instant, time fast forward , so if you pick mission it's dark right now and not black-white screen with that accelerated time

2. Parameter for disabling internal weather system, so if i port it to duala and i set weather to sun only in the editor, it stays like that, when i put the parameter in lobby to "editor-Weather", for example

3. the change clothes thing, so it's working with the stealth missions and you can actually use the clothes switching

4. adaptive difficulty

1. In fact, you can already do this. Using the "TAB" keyboard key, you skip the fast time when it happens

2. Ok

3. done. avalaible in next release

4. In fact, the diffilculty is always subjective. When i developped the mission few times ago, the system was already adaptative, but after that some peoples asked me to have option in the lobby room to set it !

i don t know i don't have anymore any server to test next release :)

lo,

have you got any other request for next release ? :)

I really wish there was a module UAV, the only problem is that active detection when flying over the target areas, unless it was invisible to the enemy ...

regards

I really wish there was a module UAV, the only problem is that active detection when flying over the target areas, unless it was invisible to the enemy ...

regards

you can try to set the unit as captive or in a civilian group ;)

Did you specify what's in the choppers? or , when i go to service pad in base and fix/refuel heli, will it just add all the stuff in the cargo again or is it only repairing and refueling??

Did you specify what's in the choppers? or , when i go to service pad in base and fix/refuel heli, will it just add all the stuff in the cargo again or is it only repairing and refueling??

Normaly, the service pad refuel, repair, reload all the weapons of the vehicle.

i don t know i don't have anymore any server to test next release :)

I've got a server test it on, check out my sig for details, or pm me to work out a time.

I forgot to ask also, did you ever make any other versions of this mission for other maps? Like say chernarus

I forgot to ask also, did you ever make any other versions of this mission for other maps? Like say chernarus

nope. It's an exclusively map on takistan. It's easier to do special script to a special environment. Other people have port the mission on other map :)

Some one think of the children and get this on Lingor.;)

i think Fruity already done this work :)

Some one think of the children and get this on Lingor.;)
I'm only waiting for LIngor Unit update this week , and for codes release, then i'll do an ACE only version for lingor. I'm not doing vanilla, cause i only play ace

Is there a way to in 1.44 ACE version to pick the missions you want in "Check operation plan" ?

I don't think the ace version has all the ace stuff, thats what i found out and why i modified it. If you're logged in as admin, you can go to parameters in lobby before you start the mission, and select "best 3 players select missions" , i think then it's not autostarting the missions and you can select em in operation plan. Thats how we do it all the time..Or i screwed up the script while editing :) ..just try it out ..and you should disable all markers , disable hq and also put it on simulation, so no vehicle respawn. Such a great dynamic misson ..I hope is hitting the update soon

And Edit: After porting it to lingor, it's not playable atm. For some reason after starting mission in operation plan, the fps go down way too much for every client. Haven't had that issue on any other island port.

Edited by Fruity_Rudy

"best 3 players select missions" worked, thanks.

But do you have ace wounds , morphine and stuff in that ace 1.44 , i haven't seen it when i tried it out?!

i have some request about feature of old version that are not more enable in new version. Is there someone that have new request about that ?

what exactly are you talking about? Which request of old version? My compute-a-village thingy??:confused:

what exactly are you talking about? Which request of old version? My compute-a-village thingy??:confused:

yes :D, i need to know if there is other request

Edited by code34