Sign in to follow this  
code34

CO40 - War in Takistan: Operation Iron rains (WIT)

In fact, like i don't have the ao version, you will try and give me a feed back about it. It's possible there is some bugs relative to weapons.

No problem,basically there is no USMC classes , CDF classes and RU classes in OA standalone version

and i will give you feedback while we use some weapon pack or others mods which is ACE supported already.

Any other bugs will be report to you too. :yay:

Edited by kayhase

i have more modifications to do on next release, it will take some times before the next version. :D

Edited by code34

Just to confirm that, when the task is to destroy enemy HQ, mission is impossible to be finished, due to vehicle resistance to satchels, AT-s, and all explosives.

Vehicle, and even grid above it, stays intact.

Besides it, best MP mission ever made, thanks a lot for your enthusiasm Code!

ps. always played ACE

I have an updated stringtable.csv with improved English strings if the author is interested?

I have an updated stringtable.csv with improved English strings if the author is interested?

yes i m interested a lot ;) but i have to merge the new one with yours :( can you send me it ?

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Just to confirm that, when the task is to destroy enemy HQ, mission is impossible to be finished, due to vehicle resistance to satchels, AT-s, and all explosives.

Vehicle, and even grid above it, stays intact.

Besides it, best MP mission ever made, thanks a lot for your enthusiasm Code!

ps. always played ACE

yes, this bug is fixed in the next release :D

Edited by code34

I hope release the next one tomorrow but im not sure depending of the new features :D

here the changelog of the 1.14 version :D

- fix ACE destroy mission bug

- replace US special units from arma2 by OA

- replace RU special units from arma2 by OA

- fix respawn vehicle that come back to base after 30 min

- fix content of vehicle that come back to base with vehicle

- add OA CONTENT / COMBINED in lobby

- delete nuclear fire from ace, replace by bombs

- add scream for hostage "need help here"

- add some texts on defend mission

- modify servicing script

- add random fuel/ammo state vehicle at base

- fix some mission descriptions

- add a mission loader that can be validate by the 3 players that have the best rank

- add some fame & electrical & fuel malus when complete mission about it

- add some ia recruit soldiers

- modify the capture and liberate hostage mission, ia have to return to base

- fix camfocus for mission preview

- extending sanity zone

- tune civils revolution ia

- fix destroy radio tower mission

- add fame informations

- fix a wrong music track

- add some musics on mission cam

- fix wrong number of groups

just release on armaholic, i hope you will like it cause there is a lot of improvements :D Like it s a major version, all should update to this version :)

I give you more information about this version.

The private and public mode has been replace by simulation mode, and arcade mode.

Simulation mode is hardier than arcade mode. The difference are:

- simulation mode you loose more points, and you win less points

- ia in arcade mode are easier than in simulation mode

- vehicle respawn at base in arcade mode

- vehicle have no dammage, and all the fuel in arcade mode

- mission like sabotage are in simulation mode

The main idea is to do a campaign that follow a story line. That story line is written by you.

The best ranked players choose the next mission to do. For this, there is the menu "Command Operation plan" that appear. In this menu, there is a description of each operations and the opposing force avalaible. At end of each mission, a new list of mission avalaible is avalaible.

The mission choosen change the following of the campaign. As example, a sabotage mission of a vehicle will have an impact on a next mission that uses this vehicle.

In this idea, there is the apparition of bonus/malus. Most of the mission have a bonus/malus of fame. The soldiers fame is used with civil. When the fame is very bad, there is a lot of chance, that civils take weapons and begin to fight against you. There is also bonus/malus on other thing like electrical station. If you destroy an electrical station, there is less power. It's possible that during the next mission there is an outage of radio tower missing electrical. Same thing with fuel that impact the fuel of all enemy vehicle.

An other thing is relative to capture & rescue mission. Now the persons have to be rescue/capture and bring back to the base.

In the idea, i want this mission be more easier when we play alone or at few players. In function of you rank, you can or not recruit some soldiers at base in the barraquement. (The number of IA avalaible depending of your rank)

Other note: Ace version is easier than vanilla version. The reason of that is i had to desactivate some wit options that were no more compatible with ACE (new snatchel of ACE explosed without to notice who is the killer). So operation goal are no more protected against east side, and win points do not depend of distance where is the killer.

Edited by code34

Sounds absolutely fantastic ! Downloaded and checking it now code34 !

Good work mate.

I hope to 1.18-1.20 will be the TvT version? ;)

nope sorry, there will not tvt version ;) already done around 0.xxx and it was not interesting.

Hey code34. Have you thought about adding James IED script, with Reezos IED detector/defuse stuff in as well ? That would really add to an already superb mission :)

BTW I'm loving this !

have you test the ied script of the wit ? :D but i don t know the James IED script.

Israeli Tactical Gaming checked the mission on this sunday - It was amazing. we are playing it every day.

nWJDv6S5SoI

TuIsoYiLESk

sjAB6WoUycI

It seems still need A2 to play this mission, otherwise it shows "unable to play this mission it needs CAA (A2 Content)" no matter how I change the parameters from Combined Operation into OA Contents

it still works fine for a Combined Operation user like me but not for OA Standalone user

:(

I think you may have to separate OA contents to a new standalone mission,

like War_in_Takistan_1.14_OA.pbo

Israeli Tactical Gaming checked the mission on this sunday - It was amazing. we are playing it every day.

Thanks for the advertisement at the end of the video :D

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

It seems still need A2 to play this mission, otherwise it shows "unable to play this mission it needs CAA (A2 Content)" no matter how I change the parameters from Combined Operation into OA Contents

it still works fine for a Combined Operation user like me but not for OA Standalone user

:(

I think you may have to separate OA contents to a new standalone mission,

like War_in_Takistan_1.14_OA.pbo

i will try other change into the next release, but i can t test it like i don t have ao content only :(

Thanks code34 :)

I even start to feel like i am annoying you with a hard request :(

Really appreciate!

I will give you more feedback at next release :)

love your mission, but we had to restart it several times because of fleeing subjects which are hard to find etc. could you maybe add a "skip mission option" in a future version?

love your mission, but we had to restart it several times because of fleeing subjects which are hard to find etc. could you maybe add a "skip mission option" in a future version?

What version do you use? What was the mission ? :D

Version 1.14

Mission was: "A treat will give Information, find him and kill him"

Location was 500 m SW of Sagram

I will add the function to cancel mission, i will be for admin of the server to avoid abuse.

Version 1.14

Mission was: "A treat will give Information, find him and kill him"

Location was 500 m SW of Sagram

In fact, for those mission what is difficult ? Normaly, you can use the video to find the treat more easily. Do you know about it ? :D

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

FYI, i had added your first video to the first page of this topic :D