Sign in to follow this  
code34

CO40 - War in Takistan: Operation Iron rains (WIT)

What he is saying is that when they use a specific vehicle stolen from the last mission is that it removes them too fast.

In all honesty the servers run well enough to almost never delete the objects created for every mission but you could make it so every other mission, the objects created are deleted for safetys sake and new mission usability. (tongue twister)

I think its been suggested but the mission needs a base defense objective or 3, seeing that there is that awesome base we have

Edited by Sleep

In fact, there is several bugs relative to the stolen vehicle. One of them, was corrected in last version. I will see for others.

For the defense objective, i will see what can i do.

Edited by code34

new version release :D

- fix deletion of enemy vehicles at end of mission

- fix bombing support

- fix: loose team point when respawn to base (not to tent)

- fix: some missions text

- add: defend an area mission

i have to publish a little fix about the intro loading. Does another fix is required ? or new feature ? :D

mmm, normaly, a big part of players must be near the flag before activate the mission. I have also done a fix for this mission in the future release.

hey code34 great job on this mission, we had some great experiances and a lot of fun

and a question to you... do you have this mission with ARROWHEAD-ONLY-CONTENT,

because some of my clan don't have arma2 only OA-STANDALONE

Stay Tuned

dooby

hey code34 great job on this mission, we had some great experiances and a lot of fun

and a question to you... do you have this mission with ARROWHEAD-ONLY-CONTENT,

because some of my clan don't have arma2 only OA-STANDALONE

Stay Tuned

dooby

In fact, i can't do a specific version cause i have the full version. But you can edit the WC_fnc_initconfig.sqf that contains all the units declaration and adapt it to your need. :)

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

-Rico.it;1863551']:bounce3: :bounce3: :bounce3:

Best map !! .......

Thx :D

hmm, sometimes it happens on our server, that we can't complete the mission, i.e destroy the uaz or the fueltruck.

Tried AT and satchels, vehicle was totally destroyed, but there was no order to leave the zone. We were looking for some other uaz's, fueltrucks, but didn't find any.

Only thing that helped, was restarting the mission, after searching for an hour.

Another thing was, when i looked at the mission goal video again, i was kinda stuck in there and had to go back to lobby, TAB to quit the scene wasn't working.

Well, may i add some wishes too?

At the CSAR missions, is it possible, that the ai, who needs to be rescued, screams for help, if a player is near?

When most of the enemies are down, looking for him takes ages, especially if there are only a few players on the server.

Can you add other playable factions too? Like the desert usmc units (ace) or normal army units?

hmm, sometimes it happens on our server, that we can't complete the mission, i.e destroy the uaz or the fueltruck.

Tried AT and satchels, vehicle was totally destroyed, but there was no order to leave the zone. We were looking for some other uaz's, fueltrucks, but didn't find any.

Do you use ace version ?

Another thing was, when i looked at the mission goal video again, i was kinda stuck in there and had to go back to lobby, TAB to quit the scene wasn't working.

I will look for it but each time i heard about it, it was relative to an initialization bug.

At the CSAR missions, is it possible, that the ai, who needs to be rescued, screams for help, if a player is near?

I will look for that.

Can you add other playable factions too? Like the desert usmc units (ace) or normal army units?

In fact, i have done for me a rule that is to release only a version with a standard set of playable units. It's easier for me to only work on a standard version specicaly on the warcontext core than on customizables versions. If you want, you can edit this standard version through the bis editor and change the playable units to your specific needs. As the mission.sqm rarely change from a version to an other, you only need to do it once, and copy it from a version to another to be up to date.

• yep, ace version was in use
  • thx, appreciated
  • Maybe with a trigger, that makes him start screaming, when a player is near and enemies are below a certain number.
  • ya, np, was just a wish/thought xD btw, there is the acr team with the light soldier (is there an idea behind it? didn't get it though). Maybe it's possible to replace it with ...ah, ok, i see now, the acr medic class is from ace. So the light soldier might be the medic then and is able to revive?
  • bug found; after some time, cars are only usable/enterable by one player, no1 else can enter it then. No idea what was causing this. After some time, all things were working normally again.

thx for your effort and your quick replies!

• ya, np, was just a wish/thought xD btw, there is the acr team with the light soldier (is there an idea behind it? didn't get it though). Maybe it's possible to replace it with ...ah, ok, i see now, the acr medic class is from ace. So the light soldier might be the medic then and is able to revive?
Only medic can use the revive function as they use the heal function of the game. Their class names have also to be declare in the wc_fnc_initconfig.

bug found; after some time, cars are only usable/enterable by one player, no1 else can enter it then. No idea what was causing this. After some time, all things were working normally again.

I don't know where it comes from. It's certainly a team killer player that had a negative rate(not a negative score).

I don't know where it comes from. It's certainly a team killer player that had a negative rate(not a negative score).

well, all players on the server were effected.

We are stuck atm at the mission, where u have to destroy the enemy rt tower. Used more then 40 satchels, c4, tows, arty ...nothing was working.

Not sure, what's causing this, maybe Ace, there was a change with satchels. On the other hand, blowing up towers on Domination works ...strange

We are stuck atm at the mission, where u have to destroy the enemy rt tower. Used more then 40 satchels, c4, tows, arty ...nothing was working.

Not sure, what's causing this, maybe Ace, there was a change with satchels. On the other hand, blowing up towers on Domination works ...strange

I will fix it in the next release. :D

well, all players on the server were effected.

If the tk player was inside the vehicle, no one else can enter into it.

Used more then 40 satchels, c4, tows, arty ...nothing was working.

Thats because of ACE.

Hello, this is the best coop mission i ever play.

Is there any chance if code34 release a OA standalone with ACE version?

i do have ArmA2 ,but lots of my friends only have OA only :(

i really want to play this awesome mission with them. :P

Thats because of ACE.

Not so sure about it, classname is still the same.

Nevermind, it will get fixed according to code34, thanks a lot :yay:

don't know if it's been mentioned:

Have been having vehicles disapear <2 minutes after being disembarked from, annoying when your trying to load them up with kit for a long hual trip...

any ideas what's causing this?

don't know if it's been mentioned:

Have been having vehicles disapear <2 minutes after being disembarked from, annoying when your trying to load them up with kit for a long hual trip...

any ideas what's causing this?

I will fix it in the next release :D

Hello, this is the best coop mission i ever play.

Is there any chance if code34 release a OA standalone with ACE version?

i do have ArmA2 ,but lots of my friends only have OA only :(

i really want to play this awesome mission with them. :P

i will look for it.

Does anyother features required ? :D

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Not so sure about it, classname is still the same.

Nevermind, it will get fixed according to code34, thanks a lot :yay:

yeah, but lastest version of ACE modify the snatchel functions. The ACE snatchel required to desactivate some WIT functions :(

wow!! what a great news!!

Really really thanks for your effort.

we usually use some weapons addons,so i think autoload addons module is still nessesary.

and that's all,the original WiT is already great enough. :)

wow!! what a great news!!

Really really thanks for your effort.

we usually use some weapons addons,so i think autoload addons module is still nessesary.

and that's all,the original WiT is already great enough. :)

In fact, like i don't have the ao version, you will try and give me a feed back about it. It's possible there is some bugs relative to weapons.