Sign in to follow this  
code34

CO40 - War in Takistan: Operation Iron rains (WIT)

boggler;1849673']Great Work!

Any plans for War in Tschernarus?

Not from my part for others islands than Takistan but (..)

you can find unofficial missions on differents islands like "War in Lingor". Perhaps, there will be an unofficial one on tchernarus ? :D

HI,

First - nice Work

-Time will not sync if a player join. The player started with the start time of the mission. If it the others have brighter day, the JIP player have it still dark night.

Medic needs a reward for revive other - I think one point.

Edit:

The Ace weapononback will not be save at respawn

Edited by mpcom

thks mpcom, i will look what can i do for next release :)

Hiho. Mission looks pretty sweet. Only played the first mission and i really like the whole thing. The only thing i don't like is the auto-addon-load thing.

When i got it right, i can either select auto-launch(in our case ZeusAI, custom islands and units) , then its launching all the -mods in command line, or disable it, which means i would also disable my ZeusAI.

Can u plz make a stock version, where this whole auto-launch thing is completely removed? I don't wanna modify the command line of the server exe only for this mission.

Or correct me if i'm wrong..But right now, i have to remove everything except ZeusAI from the -mod line, so your autolauncher only picks ZeusAi, and not custom units which appear on the map? Maybe i just don't get it, so plz help me out..

Very good mission anyway

FR

Edited by Fruity_Rudy

The Ace weapononback will not be save at respawn

I try, and i can not reproduce this bug. Are you sure to use the ACE mission version ?

It's possible that you use the vanilla version with the auotload activated in the lobby parameters.

In this case, if ACE was loaded on server, you saw and used the ace backpack but you didn't have all the ACE feature like restore of equipement in ace backpack at respawn time.

When ACE is loaded on the server you have to be sure to use the ACE version mission. :D

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Hiho. Mission looks pretty sweet. Only played the first mission and i really like the whole thing. The only thing i don't like is the auto-addon-load thing.

When i got it right, i can either select auto-launch(in our case ZeusAI, custom islands and units) , then its launching all the -mods in command line, or disable it, which means i would also disable my ZeusAI.

Can u plz make a stock version, where this whole auto-launch thing is completely removed? I don't wanna modify the command line of the server exe only for this mission.

Or correct me if i'm wrong..But right now, i have to remove everything except ZeusAI from the -mod line, so your autolauncher only picks ZeusAi, and not custom units which appear on the map? Maybe i just don't get it, so plz help me out..

Very good mission anyway

FR

Hi :)

When the autoload parameters is on, it only loads thoses kind of addons:

- opfor & guerilla units

- opfor & guerilla vehicles

- weapons

Addons like : island, zeus, etc are not dependent of autoload feature.

In your case, if you want to play with zeus, you don't have to do anything (only load it through -mod=@...)

If you don't want to load custom island, and units, you just have to put off the autoload parameters in lobby (by default off)

Edited by code34

I try, and i can not reproduce this bug. Are you sure to use the ACE mission version ?

It's possible that you use the vanilla version with the auotload activated in the lobby parameters.

In this case, if ACE was loaded on server, you saw and used the ace backpack but you didn't have all the ACE feature like restore of equipement in ace backpack at respawn time.

When ACE is loaded on the server you have to be sure to use the ACE version mission. :D

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Yes, Ace 1.8 Stable ist loaded on Server and Client and works fine, and yes, we use the ACEversion ;)

Not the Back Pack - The Weapen On Back -

put your weapon on Back and respwan - The weapon on Back is gone - The BackPack ist still there.

I make follow Changes in "R3F_revive\OnKilled.sqf" : blue lines are added, red removed

_ruckmags = [];
_ruckweapons = [];
[color=Blue]_weapononback = [];[/color]

#ifdef _ACE_
       if (R3F_REV_corps_avant_mort call ace_sys_ruck_fnc_hasRuck) then {
       _rucktype = R3F_REV_corps_avant_mort call ACE_Sys_Ruck_fnc_FindRuck;
       _ruckmags = R3F_REV_corps_avant_mort getvariable "ACE_RuckMagContents";
       _ruckweapons = R3F_REV_corps_avant_mort getvariable "ACE_RuckWepContents";
     [color=Blue] _weapononback = R3F_REV_corps_avant_mort getvariable "ACE_weapononback";[/color]
       _hasruckace = true;
   };
   #endif

and 2 time's

#ifdef _ACE_
if (_hasruckace) then {
[player, "ALL"] call ACE_fnc_RemoveGear;
[color=Red]player addweapon _rucktype;[/color]
if (!isNil "_ruckmags") then {
player setvariable ["ACE_RuckMagContents", _ruckmags];
};
if (!isNil "_ruckweapons") then {
player setvariable ["ACE_RuckWepContents", _ruckweapons];
};
[color=Blue]if (!isNil "_weapononback") then {
[player, "WOB"] call ACE_fnc_RemoveGear;
player setvariable ["ACE_weapononback", _weapononback];
};[/color]
};

#endif
[/Code]

So it works ;)

Edited by mpcom

just a question :D, why do you remove this line ?

player addweapon _rucktype;

when is not remove, the Backback was on the position from WeaponOnBack. If change it Backback <-> Weapenonback the old Inventar form Onback is back:confused:

Try it with addweapon _rucktype .....

Ok :) i have fix it with the ace version. I don't know the work around for vanilla.

objects disapear too fastly after mission ends, somertimes when you're still in the area. :rolleyes:

And I really prefer norrin's revive scripts... (but the respawn in the last vehicle is a good idea)

:cool:

Edited by fleepee

objects disapear too fastly after mission ends, somertimes when you're still in the area. :rolleyes:

yes, and when I drive a captured vehicle, it is gone and I fall full on my snout :stuck:

what kind of objects ?

I think Trucks, Tanks, Cars ;) one time was enough for us.

We drive with a Ural (?) back to base and from on second of the next our "backs" on the street and the Truck was gone and we died.

I think Trucks, Tanks, Cars ;) one time was enough for us.

We drive with a Ural (?) back to base and from on second of the next our "backs" on the street and the Truck was gone and we died.

was it a car from a enemy camp, or a car in town ?

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Fallujah :)

sorry but for the moment, i only support takistan map :D You can if you want modify the mission to support fallujah.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fleepee

objects disapear too fastly after mission ends, somertimes when you're still in the area.

what kind of objects ?

barracks, nets, etc...

May be everything that was created for the mission.

mmm, so strange, normaly they are saniting when major of players are out of area.

I havn't played it a lot, and I was alone in the area when I saw that...

it's the reason ;) when you are alone, the are is sanityng automatically at the end of objective. It has been fixed in the new version :D

sorry but for the moment, i only support takistan map :D You can if you want modify the mission to support fallujah.

What needs to be changed? I looked at it but didnt understand how it worked :D

What needs to be changed? I looked at it but didnt understand how it worked :D

yesterday, i saw a fallujah version running on a german server ([PZG417]Panzergrenadierbataillon 417 ACE 1.8) :D

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

The 1.06 is just out :)

Edited by code34

An hot fix will be publish to fix the respawn individual outage (1.08) :D

Sunday 1800 Location takistan

We driving back from mission to base, mission message say mission completed and our Ural-Ammunition was gone and we land with the face on the Street - Three mens died. :butbut: