Sign in to follow this  
[kh]jman

ArmA2 Persistent Database Scripts - WIP

Please use pastebin links to display code.

Make sure the Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.dll is in the @Arma2NET/Addins/Arma2NETMySQLPlugin folder on the server.

Edited by [KH]Jman

Yea i have added it into that directory but i am still getting this line "Please wait setting up Client" and im not sure how to get anyway further

"Please wait setting up Client" basically means that it's not communicating with MYSQL. You will have to delve deeper and get the logs for both ArmA2NET and the Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.dl

Your servers's RPT and startup switches would be useful too.

Not MYSQL, Arma2NETMySQLPlugin. The Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.dll log should be in the ArmA2 root dir /log

Ok your @Arma2NET is not loading the Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.dll addin.

I have just run a pdb mission on my server and here is the Arma2NET startup log. Note the Arma2NETMySQLPlugin entries at the bottom which are missing from yours.

http://pastebin.com/7H6S0zdf

I have looked arounld in my root arma 2 and it is not in there. So i guess its not creating one

No the Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.dll will not output a log at the moment as Arma2NET is not loading the Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.dll addin

So how am i ment to get my arma 2net working like your one cause i have tried many things but i am completely stuck

Ok so how am i ment to get this Arma2NetMysql working? Cause every time i launch the server i constantly get stuck on that screen.

@gerarddude5100: Look at your PMs. Think this will fix your problem.

Hi all,

checked my errorlog and it looks like I have the same issue as Gerarddude5100

error log from armaNET pastebin.com/npP1yGt6

Does anyone know how to sort this problem out. i have been spending a week on this database and i am so close to finishing. Somone please help.

Ok you both have the addin Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.dll in the correct place.

After chatting to Scott_NZ about this we both came to the same conclusion. Are you both sure this addon is serverside on the dedicated server?. It should NOT be clientside because there is no possible reason we can come up with as to why if the Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.dll is in the @Arma2NET/addins/Arma2NETMySQLPlugin folder that it should not load.

I know that when i launch the server in the mods tab it says "@Arma2Net" But when i launch my game in the expansitions screen it does not say that @Arma2NET is connected.

But i use the TA2DST server tool. Not just the oaServer.exe itself

Edited by gerarddude5100