Sign in to follow this  
ChickenHawk

Whose going to win the world cup?

You all know in your hearts England is going to win.

I want everyone in the forum to prey that Beckhams foot gets better.

/me prays for beckhams foot to heal.

*pst also god, while im praying, how about a nice lump of cash? Thanks old man*

... for real I think its gunna be Saudi Arabia or Qatar are gunna take the cup this year

Does anyone here actually believe that England even got the smallest chance? biggrin.gif They won't even make it to the quarter-finals!

I reckon Argentina or Portugal!

I think you can get odds 140 on Denmark smile.gif

Argentina, France or Brasil.

Or maybe some fluke, like England smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ May 09 2002,03:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Who cares?

Soccer (football) is for....

peter_stand_small.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

..says a man who probably watches wrestling, the gayest sport on earth biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">..says a man who probably watches wrestling, the gayest sport on earth <span id='postcolor'>

Negative, I like hockey and "real" football.

Couldn`t give a stuff not into soccer.

The winners will be the marketing men and the players with the best sponsership deals. Sport has already lost.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ May 08 2002,05:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Negative, I like hockey and "real" football.<span id='postcolor'>

ahh american "football" lol what a laugh, they dont even kick the ball, they carry it everywhere and call it football biggrin.gif

england will not get thru the first round

England v Sweden 2-1 to sweden

England v Argentina 3-0 to argentina

England v Nigeria 1-1

world cup winners = France

second place = Brazil

Third = Crotatia or italy

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ May 09 2002,04:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ May 09 2002,03:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Who cares?

Soccer (football) is for....

peter_stand_small.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

..says a man who probably watches wrestling, the gayest sport on earth biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Right Denoir, just for that I'm gonna get you in a hammerlock you'll neve forget!

Wrestling rocks..both amateur (Olympic) wrestling, and the flamboyant antics of professional (WWF) wrestling. The first is an ancient and pure form of contest, a real sport. The second is the greatest spectacle of recent times, those guys put their bodies on the line for entertainment!

WWF-STONE-COLD-STEVE-AUSTIN-350.jpg

<span style='color:red'>AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE, 'CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!</span>

Go Belgium go! We'll beat everyone with our eyes closed! *hum hum* smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ May 09 2002,11:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wrestling rocks..both amateur (Olympic) wrestling, and the flamboyant antics of professional (WWF) wrestling.<span id='postcolor'>

ehh its not WWF anymore there was a lawsuit between world wrestling federation and the world wildlife fund about this name and ehh world wildlife fund won

so i beleive ur wrestling federation is now called WWE or summit like that smile.gif (p.s i would have personally banned it, id rather watch peter pan having fairy dust wrestling matches than those that do that pathetic sport) smile.gifsmile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ May 10 2002,10:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">England v Sweden     2-1 to sweden<span id='postcolor'>

Thank you, you are too kind smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">world cup winners = France

second place = Brazil

Third = Crotatia or italy

<span id='postcolor'>

You don't believe much in change, do you biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ May 10 2002,10:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wrestling rocks..both amateur (Olympic) wrestling, and the flamboyant antics of professional (WWF) wrestling.<span id='postcolor'>

You call the WWF professional wrestling? Damn man, WWF is the most pathetic thing that i've ever seen, it's just a bunch of idiots pretending to be fighting. You can actually see that they don't hit eachother when you play it in slow motion. They're all a big bunch of sissies. I can't believe anybody likes that!

biggrin.gif oh well, you like what you like, i guess...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ May 10 2002,10:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ May 10 2002,10:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wrestling rocks..both amateur (Olympic) wrestling, and the flamboyant antics of professional (WWF) wrestling.<span id='postcolor'>

You call the WWF professional wrestling?  Damn man, WWF is the most pathetic thing that i've ever seen, it's just a bunch of idiots pretending to be fighting. You can actually see that they don't hit eachother when you play it in slow motion. They're all a big bunch of sissies. I can't believe anybody likes that!

biggrin.gif  oh well, you like what you like, i guess...<span id='postcolor'>

Well, anyone with a true appreciation of WWF knows it's not "real"..that's not what it's about. It's more like watching an action movie...you know Arnie isn't shooting people with real bullets, but you still watch it.

As for sissies, tell that to Jeff Jaret who died in the ring, or Droz who was left a paraplegic, or Mick "Mankind" Foley, who lost an ear. Don't fool yourself, what these guys do requires just as much fitness and toughness as any "real" sport.

Anyway, whatever, either you love it or hate it. I love it.

Ahhh the "Beautiful game", i'll put an outside bet on Spain

Probably be between France and Argentina.......

LOL England, they'll be "Home before their postcards" hehe