Sign in to follow this  
AussieSausage

Any Domination server's running Mando Missile and ACE?

Hey guy's

Just wondering if there is a Domination server running Mando Missile and ACE?

I have been through some of the server's but there is just way to many for me to go all the way through them, hopefully someone know's of one.

Thankyou

how do i know what ones are running mando missile ane ACE?

theres way to many to sit here and go through

i cant filter mods either

No idea re swec, but here you can filter on updater supported mods; http://updater.dev-heaven.net/mods/index

e.g ACE servers; http://updater.dev-heaven.net/mods/nested/a546d346-a754-11de-b50f-0021855d3b6d?_method=get&associations=queryservers

Click show to review the complete mod-lines of servers.

But I guess Mando has also mission script versions, so yea that'll be harder. Unless someone has put it in the mission name ;)

If you hit Search and enter Mando, it at least comes up with servers with Mando in their name, mission name, mods list, or allowed signatures list.

It's not finding anything with @mma, Mando Missile.

:(

I guess there is none, i would be here all night going through the list looking for @mma and @ACE in the same mode line :p

It's not finding anything with @mma, Mando Missile.

:(

I guess there is none, i would be here all night going through the list looking for @mma and @ACE in the same mode line :p

A lot of people will use the MMA script suite so it will not appear in the server mods. For example, my warfare uses MMA, but it's not the addon version so you wouldn't know.

We used to run MMA with ACE, recently having issues between the 2. Dunno if this is global or not ... but yeah, I've heard others are experiencing the same as of recent.

Like Gossamer mentioned, MMA could be mission side also. In our mod, MMA is loaded with the rest of the community made addons we utilize, so you won't actually see it in the modstring either. ;)

Task Force Korpi runs six updater updated ACE and MMA. OA version most of the time, sometimes CO though.

We used to run MMA with ACE, recently having issues between the 2. Dunno if this is global or not ... but yeah, I've heard others are experiencing the same as of recent.

Like Gossamer mentioned, MMA could be mission side also. In our mod, MMA is loaded with the rest of the community made addons we utilize, so you won't actually see it in the modstring either. ;)

Let's find out shall we ;) http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Bug_Reporting

FYI - the MM/EE nuke is not quite the same as the ACE version (the B-61). Using both in a mission could lead to some inconsistant effects.

It's nothing that could not be overcome, mostly synching ACE's version to the improved weapons effects routines I wrote for Mando. Plus some better ties to ACE's individual and vehicle damage systems.

Up to ACE if they want to do that.

I confirm there seem to be problems with the latest ACE v1.7 and MMA2.4B9.5 .. it started with the Night vision not working in camera mode and now I confirm Javelin knocking people out, too.

At SR5 Tactical we're experimenting with the script version of MMA, to confine problems to a per-mission level. I am really puzzled whether or not we should remove MMA; it is kinda fun because it means more playing and testing..but there is simply no way ACE is going to be removed from our server to let MMA in, rather the opposite (merely based on a members poll).