Sign in to follow this  
gossamersolid

TGW M113 Woodland Config

TGW M113 Woodland Config

I recently realized that in the PMC campaign there is an m113 with a woodland texture. I extracted some PBOs and found the texture file. I made a new config and applied this woodland texture to the m113 and assigned it to USMC -> Armored. The addon is signed and ready for multiplayer usage.

Requirements

Combined Operations

Credits

Model/Texture/Etc - BIS

Config - GossamerS

Screenshot:

m113.jpg

Download: Here

Armaholic Mirror

Edited by GossamerS

Shouldn't it be under US Army -> Armored? IIRC, the USMC didn't use M113s.

Shouldn't it be under US Army -> Armored? IIRC, the USMC didn't use M113s.

Matches the camo of USMC, so I put it under USMC.

The ACU uniforms for the crew of the US Army matched with the woodland texture looks really stupid.

in arma1 they had ACU uniforms too ;)

I really hate the look of ACU IMO. I don't know what they were going for when they designed it, but it doesn't seem to blend into any environment in ArmA 2, at least for me.

I really hate the look of ACU IMO. I don't know what they were going for when they designed it, but it doesn't seem to blend into any environment in ArmA 2, at least for me.

The US Army chose it because it "looked cool" and was pretty much a recruitment tool.

When they did the testing, Desert Brush + Multicam were the best functioning.

I recently realized that in the PMC campaign there is an m113 with a woodland texture. I extracted some PBOs and found the texture file.

Please tell us how you extracted the PMC PBOs. I've been trying to find a way to do this but none of the current PBO tools that I tried would work due to the encrypted headers.

Eliteness does the trick.

Nice to see this. I always felt that something as classic as M113 was missing from US side.

Edited by metalcraze

Please tell us how you extracted the PMC PBOs. I've been trying to find a way to do this but none of the current PBO tools that I tried would work due to the encrypted headers.

Go into the "Common" folder for ArmA 2. That folder contains the "Lite" DLC PBOs which are not encrypted.

PERFECT! All I wanted was the missions to see how they scripted some of the stuff so it doesn't matter that it's the lite version. Eliteness worked great. Thanks so much.