Sign in to follow this  
Jake34x

Graphics Card Question

How well will ArmA 2 run with a ATI Radeon HD 5450 PCI Express 1gb graphics card?

What do you mean by well?

Is it how high graphics setting you could have

Or is it Preformance?

quite worst I guess, 5650 already Bottle neck

So your 5650 card doesnt run it that great? I cant tell if you guys are being sarcastic...

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

What do you mean by well?

Is it how high graphics setting you could have

Or is it Preformance?

Well both I guess? I want to know if the game will run smooth and have it at a decent graphics setting.

This game is really depending on CPU, if your graphics are not good then try not setting your Video Settings to Medium or even high

This game is really depending on CPU, if your graphics are not good then try not setting your Video Settings to Medium or even high

Ok well I think the cpu on the graphics card clocks out at around 650mhz and the memory is 1gb

CPU´s inside graphics cards are leftovers, garbage.

Why do you think there is no cards with 4000 mhz CPU´s inside?

Listen now.

There would be no money for the graphics cards buissines if they set cards with 4000 mhz CPU´s inside.

These CPU´s are expensive to made = less money for the buissines when selling a graphics card.

The buissines dont want to have less money, they want to have more money.

So they sell garbage to you (and me)

Understand?

Ok well I think the cpu on the graphics card clocks out at around 650mhz and the memory is 1gb

that doesn't mean anything for a gpu, but there's a thread for these kind of questions. the sticky, "will my pc run this, what gpu to get etc. thing"

How well will ArmA 2 run with a ATI Radeon HD 5450 PCI Express 1gb graphics card?

Oi! Try 'ere, mate. ;)

Very good card you know, I still run A2 with HD4350. lol

Yup,Me too on an intel duel core :) .Its not super pretty(very playable with settings low and Draw distance 1200-1500) but I Love OFP and would still play that if it wasn't for the AWESOMENESS of ARMA2.

After the Holiday I plan on a NEW PC running ati's in crossfire just for ARMA2 ;) .This game makes the purchase worth it..Thanks for all the great years Bohemia and staying true to the game.