Sign in to follow this  
ghodan

Christmas sale Arma products?

Hi BIS,

I was wondering if there will be a Christmas sale on Arma products at Sprocket?

I am also interested in this.

I addition, could someone post an official summary on success of the Thanksgiving sale. I don't expect exact revenues or sales figures, but just interested in how popular it proved.

It striked our community as a surprise (we don't celebrate thanksgiving here in Australia) and the word didn't get around to enough people in time. Also, if people had advanced notice they might have set aside some money and got a few extra copies.

ArmA is now an old game, and not really selling anymore in stores. It's still required to play on servers as no-one really just runs Arrowhead servers, so please consider drastically reducing the RRP so we can try to get some new players. Also, consider lowering price of OA and Combined Ops, for same reasons... So we can get more players buying the game and playing with us. This could lead to more regular revenue for BIS with more people buy DLC as well.

If there is going to be another future sale, please provide advanced notice or some kind of hints so we can set aside money (obviously to buy multiple copies, as 1 copy wouldn't break anyones budget).

Bump.

There is also an option on Sprocket to use discount code. If it is possible to arrange a discount for bulk orders could someone please PM me with more details. I would be interested in buying bulk copies of Combined Ops to increase our player base, with funds gathered from existing players in a fund run.

Xmass sale on steam has begon.

Plz plz have a sprocket xmass sale.

Xmass sale on steam has begon.

Plz plz have a sprocket xmass sale.

That would be nice as i want to buy for a friend from sprocket.

That would be nice as i want to buy for a friend from sprocket.

BIS pls give us discount on sprocket in x-mas.....

Cheers

Guys, don't spam threads with "PLZ GIVE LOL". If BIS decide to do something like this, then you'll surely hear about it. If not, the silence is your answer.

Default sale on arma 2 on steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4639/

combined ops for 26 euro

DLC's for 6 euro

Maybe a special day sale will come...maybe not.

But i don't want the steam version.

I hear that with every patch steam downloads the whole game again (Only with arma2, not with other games on steam)

Question:

If you buy the Steam version, can you not download the install media from Sprocket and just use the keys you got from Steam purchase? (or does Steam product not come with keys?)

Question:

If you buy the Steam version, can you not download the install media from Sprocket and just use the keys you got from Steam purchase? (or does Steam product not come with keys?)

If you bought a game on steam you can always see the key.

But i dont know if you can just download the install media from sprocket without buying the product there.

ARMA 2 now on steam sale for 24 hours for 7 euro

http://store.steampowered.com/app/33900/

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

I did not know amazon also had a digital download store.

But they have combines operations for sale , 12$

(you can't buy downloadables from Amazon.com unless you're from US.)

http://www.amazon.com/ArmA2-Combined-Operations-Game-Download/dp/B003UV8RRE/ref=br_lf_m_1000647281_1_8_ttl?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=videogames&pf_rd_p=1284757942&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000647281&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0P6WQNV1GHD3CTZREYR0

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Bit weird that Bohemia Interactive had sale on sprocket on thanksgiving day.

A holiday not celebrated in Europe.

And now on Xmass they don't have a sale on Sprocket :(

Edited by ghodan

FINALY the sale i have been waiting for.

http://www.sprocketidea.com/joomla/

All arma products with discount.

Just bought combines ops + 2 DLC

:bounce3: me verry :yay:

Arma 2 75% discount

Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead 60% discount

Arma 2: Combined Operations 50% discount

Arma 2: British Armed Forces 40% discount

Arma 2: Private Military Company 30% discount

Edited by ghodan

Yep, great news. I've posted this on several local forums to hopefully get the word out.

THANK YOU BIS

Indeed a good marketing point. Made good use of it and so did a few friends of me that are new, and already addicted, to the series :).

Like they said, for that price you can't buy any game...