Someone get this man a beer.

Tnx for the updated Hmmwv pack NZX,btw can't wait for more of your magic on M-ATV. That thing looks like a beast.

So true, its nice how much detail u actually put into the model and not leave it to the texture, like the doorhandles and such ._.

Someone get this man a beer.

I second that! Let me know if you need pictures or refrences for M1151's. I can get in-depth pictures.

I have the following problem:

If i place one of the vehicles of this Addon on Utes , i get in the preview the LHD or the Island Utes from a raised camera perspective.

Does Anyone know why?

Regards

(ST6)Predator

I have the following problem:

If i place one of the vehicles of this Addon on Utes , i get in the preview the LHD or the Island Utes from a raised camera perspective.

Does Anyone know why?

Regards

(ST6)Predator

I dont fully understand the problem your having.

I dont fully understand the problem your having.

He must be talking about the gunner position. It seems like its because its empty, and when you go in, you are a "empty?" player. I think thats what he means.

The Problem is :

If i place one of the Vehicles on Utes (no matter what M151 or M-ATV)

When i press the "preview button" in the Editor

I cant play because i have a "freeze frame" that shows the LHD or the Island Utes from a raised (high) camera perspective.

The Problem only occurs on this Addon.

I'm sorry. I can not explain it better.

Regards

(ST6)Predator

Its gotta do with your position. Try changing from Player as Gunner to Player as Driver.

Man, I bet you don't need headlights on those UN hummers with PP on high. :p

Nice job.

I've noticed that a few vehicles (not just these but vanilla ones too) have very low side windows and you can't see out of them properly. Is that just a BIS muck up to do with the modelling?

Howdy,

Just wanted to say great job on the M-ATV so far. Really liking the look of it. Drove it around a bit and did what I could with it in a few missions and am loving it. We use your HMMWV's in our Unit's missions and a lot of us like those a lot so keep up the great work. :) Can't wait to see the M-ATV finish.

Dunno if anyone reported this but you can't use the sights on the MATV. Do you plan on adding more weapons on the vehicles (MK19, M240)?

Just wanted to say I'm glad that you kept the texture the way you did, it looks more lifelike as opposed to the overdone.

The textures are great! love the matte look that i think every us armor should have...

Your next project perhaps :cylon:

I understand this is 4 years old and necro posting is very very bad.. but this is important! :p

I am hoping you some day return to answer this for me at some point + continue work on your beta rhino. =)

I am having a small issue with the default settings when placing NZX_M1151 as it seems to load an addon troop

by default that I do not have nor that I wish to use.

specifically:

class NZX_M1151D_M2_USMC : NZX_M1151D_M2_US_Army {
       scope = public;
       side = TWest;
       faction = USMC;
       vehicleClass = NZXWVDX1;
       crew = "[color=#ff0000]USMC_DESERT_SOLDIER_Soldier[/color]";
       typicalCargo[] = {"[color=#ff0000]USMC_DESERT_SOLDIER_Soldier[/color]", "[color=#ff0000]USMC_DESERT_SOLDIER_Soldier[/color]", "[color=#ff0000]USMC_DESERT_SOLDIER_Soldier[/color]"};
       hiddenSelections[] = {};
       hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {};

Basically, I had to change this to use John Binkowski's wonderful Marines & FR troops "bink_fr_rifleman_des_h"

to fit into a custom warfare mission I am working on so my issue & question is am I allowed to incorporate any fixed changes?

*I noticed* that under creative common license -->No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. & so, my Question is: can we make these kinds of changes to suite our mods/missions or do we require the troop addon that came in the settings?

regardless of 'whatever' answer, thank you for your vehicles they look great & I enjoy using it!