Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Hucksake

ROFLBiker Bug - How do I describe this better?

Anyone know how to get around this annoying bug?

We can't carry on our co-op campaign because of it. lol

It's hilarious though.

How do I fix? It's always player 2 that it effects.

Nice description of the problem. Really have no idea what you are talking about.

Nice description of the problem. Really have no idea what you are talking about.

It's a bike mission, and you end up taking a ride ROFLCopter style. Except, not in a copter.

Watch the video, can it be any clearer? Man flies for no reason maybe?

It's a bug for you I think. All I can say is maybe revert to an earlier point and try it again. ArmA2 has it's bugs here and there. Can't expect a game like ArmA2 to be completely and totally bug free. Can't say Arma2 is a 'Busted game' (In your Youtube comment) because of it.

Looks scripted to me... everyones out of an AAV into bicycles? A bit odd for a "bug" I call cheats. Sure no one in your group is having a mess around? If your server is unsigned many things can be done :).

Looks scripted to me... everyones out of an AAV into bicycles? A bit odd for a "bug" I call cheats. Sure no one in your group is having a mess around? If your server is unsigned many things can be done :).

It's not scripted at all.

When we get to the point where everyone is meant to just get on bikes and carry on, the other person in co-op gets launched into the air for no reason.

I got him to host, and it did the same thing.

It's just bizarre. lool

Will try being player 3 or 4, see how that goes.