sweguy96

User mission requests!

What kind of mission genre do you like best?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of mission genre do you like best?

• Stealthy SpecOp missions
    • Assault missions where an army gorup attacks an objective
    • Pilot missions
    • Vehicle crew missions
    • Counter insurgency missions
    • Others

A Single-Player Patrol Ops 2 with AI-doing what they should be doing not standing around. and with parameters for the AI for example,

Squad 1 is and then a type like:

Infantry (and perhaps a subcategory to what type of infantry unit like a more AT oriented unit)

Motorized Infantry (and what vehicle they'll use perhaps)

Mechanized Infantry (and what vehicle they'll use perhaps)

Air-Cavalry (Works in conjunction with human or AI pilots in air transport vehicles)

Paratroops (same as airccav secept they'll always parachute near the AO instead of disembarking like the aircav)

Also the Crewman and Pilot AI roles should be changeable aswell for example

Pilot 1 is and then a role just like the infantry examples:

Transport/Liaison and then Fixed or Rotary-wing (also add a menu where you can switch modes and roles for the ai ingame)

CAS (Fixed or Rotary)

etc etc.

but you should be ablke to give pilots several roles, like CAS+CAP+SEAD+Reconnaissance.

It would be nice to see a spotting system like in ZK Battlezones aswell.

If anyone is interrested in hearing more ideas add me on skype: calantlar.fow1

A Single-Player Patrol Ops 2 with AI-doing what they should be doing not standing around. and with parameters for the AI for example,

Squad 1 is and then a type like:

Infantry (and perhaps a subcategory to what type of infantry unit like a more AT oriented unit)

Motorized Infantry (and what vehicle they'll use perhaps)

Mechanized Infantry (and what vehicle they'll use perhaps)

Air-Cavalry (Works in conjunction with human or AI pilots in air transport vehicles)

Paratroops (same as airccav secept they'll always parachute near the AO instead of disembarking like the aircav)

Also the Crewman and Pilot AI roles should be changeable aswell for example

Pilot 1 is and then a role just like the infantry examples:

Transport/Liaison and then Fixed or Rotary-wing (also add a menu where you can switch modes and roles for the ai ingame)

CAS (Fixed or Rotary)

etc etc.

but you should be ablke to give pilots several roles, like CAS+CAP+SEAD+Reconnaissance.

It would be nice to see a spotting system like in ZK Battlezones aswell.

If anyone is interrested in hearing more ideas add me on skype: calantlar.fow1

Uhhh....Yeah. There is already a Patrol Ops 2 mission shared here on this Link: :803:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?126904-Patrol-Operations-2

Uhhh....Yeah. There is already a Patrol Ops 2 mission shared here on this Link: :803:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?126904-Patrol-Operations-2

Yeah i know but the AI's only work if you recruit them from the recruit point .... i mean like the AI actually taking the predefined spots (aka the player slots) and doing that thoose roles are supposed to do (for example: CAS Pilot keeps an overwatch position over a unit of his choosing and responds to calls for support) which they currently don't do they stand completely still and idle.

Any Warfare maps that are compatible with ACE and ACRE? Tried BE Ace edition but you can't buy the ACRE radios so it complicates things.

You'll probably have to edit that one on your own. You'll find a ton of help on how to do that in the Warfare BE thread.

You could also find a server running an ACE and ACRE version of BE and go play that server. Then you'll have that mission in your app data folder.

You'll probably have to edit that one on your own. You'll find a ton of help on how to do that in the Warfare BE thread.

You could also find a server running an ACE and ACRE version of BE and go play that server. Then you'll have that mission in your app data folder.

This is a good idea, thank you. I made a post in the BE thread and so far haven't heard a response, but I'll search for a server already running one.

I tried this but after joining a server, I went to my MPmissions cache in appdata and it wasn't there. Did I do something wrong?

Nope, it should be there. Are you sure you got the right filepath? C:\Users\$user\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA

Nope, it should be there. Are you sure you got the right filepath? C:\Users\$user\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA

I did that, unfortunately the only thing there is a day z map I joined for like 2 seconds forever ago, none of the other maps I've played on other people's servers.

I did that, unfortunately the only thing there is a day z map I joined for like 2 seconds forever ago, none of the other maps I've played on other people's servers.

It might be that you have hidden files set? Go to your folder options and set it to show hidden files/folders.

Is there a survival mission that is NOT DayZ or Wasteland?

Hunting / fishing / foraging for food water etc.

Not looking for zombies, just a requirement to sustain life

Every google search results in 100 pages of the previously mentioned.

any1 know or be inter4estd in making a unsung dynamic mission with food and drink implented in? so during patrols u have to wry about thirst and hunger set up listening posts and camps in the jungle to eat etc??

Could anyone recommend any large takeover or sandbox missions, sort of like Evolution?

G'day all. The MW3 Seattle Mission i'm working on for Wiki and bistudio, is now in progress, and soon i'll be creating a thread for the mission. The thread will have upcoming updates on the campaign (as well as a little demo to start with). I will also be changing the name of my campaign (because of copyright laws on the MW3 name) to "Armarizon: Operation Nuke Thunderhead".

The mission will be about a cadet, who will be flying and driving different types of vehicles, as well as fighting on the ground. Untill.....a chrisis has emerged from the city of Zargabad. Apparently rebels hyjacked a C-130 carrying a nuke, and now the United States Air Force must stop them as quickly as possible. The story goes on in different maps as they are on a men hunt for the nuclear bomb. The operation began and was called "Operation Nuke Thunderhead".

Anyway back to the topic, i'll be creating a thread soon with a demo for starters, as well as upcoming updates and pre-shots of the campaign.

Cheers And Good Luck! ;)

Ranwer

---------- Post added at 14:09 ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 ----------

UPDATE: Thread has been created. Look in User Mission Section.

Yeah i know but the AI's only work if you recruit them from the recruit point .... i mean like the AI actually taking the predefined spots (aka the player slots) and doing that thoose roles are supposed to do (for example: CAS Pilot keeps an overwatch position over a unit of his choosing and responds to calls for support) which they currently don't do they stand completely still and idle.

Still looking.......

I'd like to play I44 or HIP campaigns or missions pack with different roles and infantry missions in which the player is NOT the leader.

Guerilla Warfare for Chernarus and Takistan with player as US soldier (russian and taki later perhaps) also with a non bugged helicopter and with BIS Airtransport instead of it and with a COOP version later.

hi, im looking for a sungle lingor mp mission, which reminded me on far cry 3. There are various factins present, they are at war with eachother, dynamic warfare or something. Could anyne please give me a hint??

Anyone know some good i44, HIP, or unsung missions suited for small coop groups with no revive respawn? And of there's respawn only side or group respawn?

Recently i've been getting into Life missions and was wondering if there was a Utes Life map. If so, what servers should i look at?

Thanks,

neon