sweguy96

User mission requests!

What kind of mission genre do you like best?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of mission genre do you like best?

• Stealthy SpecOp missions
    • Assault missions where an army gorup attacks an objective
    • Pilot missions
    • Vehicle crew missions
    • Counter insurgency missions
    • Others

Hello ckolonko,

I am currently making a resistance campaign with 19 missions. Your mission request fits practically 100%. But it's not released yet (only in the OFPEC forums for beta testing).

Other than that... If you like the feeling of having only a small group, being outnumbered by bad guys and having no high-tech gear to fight them, you could try my mission "For The Life Of A Friend" ( http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?121258-SP-For-The-Life-Of-A-Friend ).

Hi,

I'm looking for a resistance type open SP campaign. I remember playing one on ArmA where you started off by yourself and had to start your resistance group from scratch. You then attacked convoys etc to take on the army and eventually win. I'll be very greatful if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Hey guys, I have an idea

How about a realistic dynamic pmc mission? Not rambo stuff like the PMC campaign, but more real stuff like transporting clients, having firefights in the middle of streets, getting better weapons getting $$$. A dynamic mission where you can do these things and plan carefully for the business to be a sucess. Now that's original!

Hello ckolonko,

I am currently making a resistance campaign with 19 missions. Your mission request fits practically 100%. But it's not released yet (only in the OFPEC forums for beta testing).

Other than that... If you like the feeling of having only a small group, being outnumbered by bad guys and having no high-tech gear to fight them, you could try my mission "For The Life Of A Friend" ( http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?121258-SP-For-The-Life-Of-A-Friend ).

Sounds awesome! Really looking forward to your campaign undeceived.

There should be more nuclear survival missions, and just survival missions in general, like need food water sleep shelter, all that good stuff. There also needs to be more zombie missions.

@minicus

There is one campaign after "nuclear war" F.A.L.L.0.U.T.

If you looking for zombie campaigns you can check my Biohazard or Wiki's Operation Umbrella.

All campaigns you can find on Armaholic.

I have looked everywhere!

I cant find the Takistan Life MP Mission or PBO anywhere!

Any links?

Edited by Foxhound
do not start a new thread if a sticky is already provided for these kind of questions!

Ok, so I need to practice my Aircraft skills on just a normal multiplayer map that I can set on LAN and just fly around. Does any have a .pbo with all the British Aircraft on? If not I can use an American one I don't mind!

Edited by Foxhound
do not start a new thread if a sticky is already provided for these kind of questions!

Hello Equallyhero. Your Takistan Life request is being made on my editor now. I will be releasing a Take On Helicopters: Rearmed Seattle Life soon too. But back to the topic, I am making your Takistan Life mission as requested. :cool:

Cheers.

Ranwer

EDIT: Just to double check on your mission request, do you want it as a PMC, BAF, US or Czech side type?

Edited by Ranwer

I am looking for a good sandbox mod; something like Takistan Life Revolution or Benny's Warfare, but for singleplayer. The only thing I've found that comes close, but isn't really what I want is the Flashpoint mod series. I don't just want a randomized war that ends if I decide to give myself an objective (which is just "get to the checkpoint"); I would rather have it start with minimal equipment and I can earn money to buy better equipment, spawn vehicles, hire AI buddies, etc to help do even harder, randomly generated missions that never end.

I am looking for a good sandbox mod; something like Takistan Life Revolution or Benny's Warfare, but for singleplayer. The only thing I've found that comes close, but isn't really what I want is the Flashpoint mod series. I don't just want a randomized war that ends if I decide to give myself an objective (which is just "get to the checkpoint"); I would rather have it start with minimal equipment and I can earn money to buy better equipment, spawn vehicles, hire AI buddies, etc to help do even harder, randomly generated missions that never end.

Checkout "Lost 5.3" mission by MarkB50K. Not exactly what you are talking about, but you might like that. Can play it on many different maps.

---------- Post added at 12:17 ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 ----------

Hi,

I'm looking for a resistance type open SP campaign. I remember playing one on ArmA where you started off by yourself and had to start your resistance group from scratch. You then attacked convoys etc to take on the army and eventually win. I'll be very greatful if anyone could point me in the right direction.

LOST 5.3 mission pretty much does this, though it is not a campaign.

ADDIT: My first mission in in penultimate form

(it is linked to a post here)

http://ciahome.net/forum/index.php?topic=2838.msg19195#msg19195

I'm up for suggestions for fairly simple missions. I haven't worked on a campaign yet, and want to do a few more missions before I bite off that much. One-off COOP missions are mainly what I'm interested in making, but it seems pretty easy to setup a coop mission so it is playable SP too.

Edited by Anthropoid

is there anyone willing to make missions/campaign with Seattle from TOH?

I think it could be quite a challenge, but also a very interesting mission (something like the video "the beginning of sorrow" or the first missions of CoD MW3 in New York).

Checkout "Lost 5.3" mission by MarkB50K. Not exactly what you are talking about, but you might like that. Can play it on many different maps.

I actually got his Apocalypse missions when looking for things for Lingor and it has Lost built in. It is right about what I was looking for :D

I think it could be quite a challenge, but also a very interesting mission (something like the video "the beginning of sorrow" or the first missions of CoD MW3 in New York).

No idea what you are referring to Wiki. Got a link or anything?

here it is

Wow that is crazy.

Is that "Island" actually available to make missions on!?

Hello Wiki. Aparrently I have the TOH: Rearmed, so i'll see if theres any ideas (the MW3 is a good one) to make a mission or campaign for ya. Though i'm working on monday-friday, so i'll try and whip something up for you on the weekend.

Cheers. :D

Ranwer

great news Ranwer!

Your Welcome Bro. :)

Seattle? Is that a map? Like an American city? Where can I find it?

Seattle? Is that a map? Like an American city? Where can I find it?

If you have Take On Helicopters, the seattle map will be in Take On Helicopters. It is not an addon you can get from Armaholic, it is a default map part of the simulation. :rolleyes:

Apparently the Take On forum doesn't have a discussion about mission request, so probably its best to post it here.

@TexKaz

When you have TOH and ArmA 2 CO, it will merge automatically to create TOH: Rearmed:

that way, You will be able to use ArmA 2 CO units in TOH maps

Hello again Wiki, just to let ya know I am starting on your mission request. Here are a few ideas I came up with:

A mission that will stage in a harbour like this video:

A mission that will stage between Seattle City and the harbour as you try and board a rouge cargo ship that has a nuke on board (playable MH-60's, Apaches and enemy Hinds).

Video for cargo ship: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkdMWhHJW4c

You may post any ideas for the MW3 Seattle War (My title for it) as many as you like. :D

Cheers. ;)

Ranwer