sweguy96

User mission requests!

What kind of mission genre do you like best?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of mission genre do you like best?

• Stealthy SpecOp missions
    • Assault missions where an army gorup attacks an objective
    • Pilot missions
    • Vehicle crew missions
    • Counter insurgency missions
    • Others

I really want to play some FSA vs SAF missions, where you play as a squad of FSA rebels and fight's and ambush for parts of a town etc. At some point hoping to see perhaps (lobo mod-team) to make some good FSA and SAF model's and a syrian map.

---------- Post added at 07:38 ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 ----------

I really want some terrorist missions. more like a dynamic mission where you play as a member of the taliban, and are sent out to set ieds and ambush convoys, ambush outpost and used vbieds to destroy valuable targets. theres like only one mission by coffecat where you play as the insurgents. Can anyone do this. I have been playing ofp since its first day release and have never been able to make my own missions because im terrible with the editor (hopefully a friendly 3d editor with click and drag scripts will be avaliable in arma 3). But even better would be like the campaign the forgotten few but you play as a terrorist, and have limited suppourt like mortars and rocket barrage. WE NEED MORE TERRORIST missions!

along these lines, and I still have yet to hear any missions avaliable.

Anyone know about some good co-op missions for atlleast 8-10 people. Missions should be ACE compatible

Some features that are appreciated is.

*Dynamic behavior of AI

*IEDs

*Parachute insertion

*A good defense missions in a FOB or Observation post, trying to find where u can build a FOB yourself then defend

The bold ones are more important.

Help is appreciated

Thanks in advance

Does anyone know of any SP missions or campaigns set in takistan/a desert map that are like razor 2 or manhattan in the original arma 2 campaign where you have to go around and accomplish different objectives in an open world rather then a linear fight like most missions?

Does anyone know of any SP missions or campaigns set in takistan/a desert map that are like razor 2 or manhattan in the original arma 2 campaign where you have to go around and accomplish different objectives in an open world rather then a linear fight like most missions?

You might give SP-Tankistan-Control a try.

Edited by W0lle
you NOT u !

it doesnt have to be an INSANE amount of AI's,

But Yeah, i can

Ive played quickly slapped together Scenarios with 600+ AI.

kinda an all out-war random slaughter fest really..not much point to them

But it is doable, and i can definitely support them.

mind HOW it could roll/perform if BIS improve AI scalability/performance in Arma3[or/or future patches for Arma2] ;-)

Is there a Domination version that is both AI and Ranked? If so, where can I download it?

Guys, what about porting Rush and Conquest from BF3 ( I know bf3 sux) to the ArmaVersum.

Make it like templates to make it easy to port it to other islands etc.

I really like to see some more pvp going on in Arma.

:rolleyes:

@Ninja_Prime

Maybe check campaign SAS Task force black. You can find this campaign here or on Armaholic.

If this is the place to ask some of you gifted mission makers who are looking for inspiring idea for new mission packs..

I would love to have some mission based on the entire early 90's Colombian Narco Terror Cartel

along with a few goals main goal being to hunt down & find Narco Terror Kingpin Pablo Escobar

perhaps raid/ burn some guerrilla protected coca fields or c4 detonate some primitive drug labs

all of this set around a combat ambient thomsonb flashpoint ish script so some random sporadic warfare

that goes on all over an Colombian ish tropical island while you try to accomplish goals.

force west = United States Delta Force Troops coop with Colombian Law Enforcement Specop Agents

force east = Junglel Narco Cartel type Guerrilla Troops ..

so something like a mix of Utes Guerrilla, & colonel stagler's Irish Republican Army insurgents.

Hi All..

I use enjoy the Black Sword mission is there a way to make the mission work in ArmA 2

Thanks for any Help

Strike Back tv show missions?

Any mission or mod makers out there that like that show and could make some missions or a campaign similar to one of the seasons 1-3? I'm a big fan and would like to play through some of the shows missions, but i don't know the first thing about creating anything more than the basic missions.

Thanks if anyone wants to do it.

This is my first post on this forum after having been away from modding a long time, even though I still replay the original Opf at least once a year. The last time I did any mission creating of my own was namely 2001-2003 for my own pleasure, so I'm totally out of practice to do it myself.

I'm searching for/requesting helicopter recon and (not so urgent) transport-into-hot-zones missions, preferably in the not-pbo file condition (I've downloaded a lot of mods that I wish to finally use, that's my only reason).

Anyway, I searched for helicopter missions on armaholic and, as said I've been away a long time (the last time I looked for stuff like that armaholic didn't even exist yet and the most popular site was ofp.gamepark.cz so I quickly get lost in the offerings (sub and sub-sub folders within mission folder on that site would've been great), but all that I found were missions for attack choppers.

I'm also looking for a OA campaign that puts you into the OPFOR's shoes. I loved Red Hammer for Opf because of it's new and fresh approach.

Thanks

I know one very cool heli transport mission Hip hip hooray.

You looking for opfor campaigns check: Pirog by Bardosy (you play as Russian soldier) or my campaign Desert fever (you play as Takistani soldier) or my Battlefield Takistan (few missions as insurgent, takistani soldier, rest as blufor).

Ps:there is a remake of Red hammer by SHJ for arma 2 (you need cwr2 mod to play)

I know one very cool heli transport mission Hip hip hooray.

You looking for opfor campaigns check: Pirog by Bardosy (you play as Russian soldier) or my campaign Desert fever (you play as Takistani soldier) or my Battlefield Takistan (few missions as insurgent, takistani soldier, rest as blufor).

Ps:there is a remake of Red hammer by SHJ for arma 2 (you need cwr2 mod to play)

Thanks for the help, man! :)

Hi guys.

I know someone intended to make Operation Herricks, but I think it has been stopped or suspended.

So, I'd like to know if someone is willing to create a (quite) long SP campaign with the british forces.

thanks,

Wiki

PS: yeah, I'm like W0lle, I prefer SP than MP.

PPS: F*ck brittany! Here is just a piece of advice: never go there! I love France, but brittany sucks sooooooo much!

Hi all,

I'm trying to ween my Dad off of Project Reality as the playerbase has completely dried up. Is there a good MP mission I can host so I can be in a server with him and show him the ropes? I'm imagining something like the Operation Arrowhead Showcase but multiplayer and maybe with some live targets to shoot at. Does something like this exist already? This would have to be for vanilla only as that's all he has at the moment.

Hi all,

I'm trying to ween my Dad off of Project Reality as the playerbase has completely dried up. Is there a good MP mission I can host so I can be in a server with him and show him the ropes? I'm imagining something like the Operation Arrowhead Showcase but multiplayer and maybe with some live targets to shoot at. Does something like this exist already? This would have to be for vanilla only as that's all he has at the moment.

IIRC there are Vanilla versions of Patrol Operations (on this forum) that are pretty interesting, with very varied tasks. There are a LOT of MP missions everywhere, but I think the most played (easiest to find a server with players) are Domination and Insurgency. Though, if you want to provide your father with an alternative to Project Reality (assuming he's a fan of realism), then ACE and ACRE and their missions would be a better idea.

Mission/campaign concept: The Lost Battalion

(some big war vs Chedaki/Russians and Cherns/USMC)

Large Russian attack on Chernarussian sector, front is shattered. Far to south, reserves stop the Russians but are unable to advance. A Chernarussian battalion that is at the focal point is scattered and badly mauled but still fighting. 3 main groups of survivors have formed defensive strongholds but are cutoff. Some supplies get through via air but are otherwise low. Terrain (do it in a very wooded and hilly area) make it hard for the Russians to eliminate the strongholds. Play as a soldier whos squad is reduced to 4 men, is completely alone, and tries to find other survivors, make it to a stronghold, unite the strongholds, hit and run, ect.

hello.From the day i saw the VME The Chinese People's Liberation Army module i dream of a recreation campaign of Operation Flashpoint: Red River into arma 2 CO.

Hi guys ive been googling for awhile trying to find a Multiple islands Domination pack. Like fallujah capraia lingor ect. Is there such a download with all or some or do i just have to search for them all individually? New to BIForums, sorry if its a dumb question. im able to find some domi's for some islands or is there an easier way to find domi missions other than taki, cher, ect?

hello guys, me and my buddy brought game pads, and enjoying flying jets and choppers now pretty much. We are looking for interresting air battle, air to ground strike missions. Could you please point us on some? Thx. :)

@NeuroFunker

Hellfire,Jetset,Operation Skybreaker,Morning heat,Chinook time,Workhose,Choplifter,Attack of loy manara,Day at airbase,Prey and Predator,Devil cross,Hip hip horray.

Campaign Serpent. I made simple campaign Wings.

In my Racs Sp mission pack you have mission for F16,F14 and Cobra. Campaign Carrier Operations Duala. In almost all Wiki,s campaigns you have pilot missions.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

I know 1 russian helicopter campaign-3missions (in english campaign title Steel Monsters) you can find this campaign on Arma at site http://arma.at.ua/forum/74-8290-1.

Edited by tom3kb

I would like to play combat mission where the hole map is used, probablly more than 2 faction wageing war. anyone got something?