sweguy96

User mission requests!

What kind of mission genre do you like best?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of mission genre do you like best?

• Stealthy SpecOp missions
    • Assault missions where an army gorup attacks an objective
    • Pilot missions
    • Vehicle crew missions
    • Counter insurgency missions
    • Others

Request here:

I'd like a campaign/mission centered around a small group of insurgents. I'm talking guerrilla tactics. No more playing well-equipped armies with air support, artillery and tanks to cover them. I want to be a peasant with an AKM and a small three-man group doing Raids, stealing weapons/vehicles/ammunition from enemy bases, ambushing convoys with IED's, sabotage, etc...

I'd really love if someone could pull this off. I'm obsessed with Guerrilla warfare.

Mission Request:

I'm looking for a OA standalone version of War in Takistan mission

That's a great coop mission,but some friends of mine don't have ArmA 2 :'(

Well it's so that I need requests from you now. I'm gonna do some missions on Isla Duala with Swedish Forces Pack but I need YOUR ideas. So send me a PM if you have any suggestions/ideas. ;)

Still looking for more realistic singleplayer missions. Preferably based on real life afghanistan firefights and reports. Heard some of the mission were from afghan war diary, but I can't find a download link to that.

I have few missions requests:

1. missions/campaigns you can play as PMC for all versions

2. missions/campaigns you can play as chdaki for all versions

3. missions/campaigns that contains women units for all versions

Any campaign that is based off of solely being a pilot, even if you get shot down? Like top gun? That would be cool.

Anyone remember the old Abandoned Armies for OFP, or the Dynamic War Scenario for Arma 1. Missions like that, that go on for DAYS, give choices, and are always different each play, any good suggestions? Large scale missions too.

I've got one I'd love to see moved to A2 and OA.

Its in the campaign of ArmA 1. The one where you play either a spec ops soldier or a regular infantryman. I especially like the part where you get to use the Minigun on the UH-60. Of course you get shot down, but it was still loads of fun. I especially love the slow mo of the enemy firing an AA missile at you. Fantastic!

Has anyone thought of making an

(one of my fav classic games from PS1) coop campaign?

Of course we'd need to use some addons…maybe these?

Boeing B-52H Stratofortress

F-117A Nighthawk

F-14 Tomcat

F-15 Eagle

F-16 Fighting Falcon

GLT Missilebox

F-4E Phantom II

Su-33 Flanker-D

RKT Weapons

F-22A Raptor

Mando Missiles

Of course there are plenty of other nice aircraft out there to use as well as some nice carriers to launch from. It's always good to have a variety of aircraft to pilot and to go up against. Maybe the new F/A-18 Super Hornet will be done in time to be included?

=^.^=,,,

Edited by kage74

i just want a massive tank battle

and another where your in the trenchs holding or assault a fortified line

i just want a massive tank battle

Hmm, I have other projects in progress, but I have always wanted one too. The WICT tool does a good job, but it does not provide that much realism.

I will see what I can do :)

preferably with a mass of tanks and infantry having a presence but a side role

oh, a fair tank battle. no 15 abrams vs 3 T72s piecemeal

thanks btw

Fallujah SP. Anything at all.

Troop transport/rescue missions are always fun too.

And I would a proper siege. It's thrilling to run between buildings while heavy weapons a kilometer away fire at you. You just need some way to make static weapons have good spotting abilities. Civilian spies in the enemy's group helps.

preferably with a mass of tanks and infantry having a presence but a side role

oh, a fair tank battle. no 15 abrams vs 3 T72s piecemeal

thanks btw

I was thinking a close replica of a 1985 Warsaw pact assault of West Germany. I will do some testing to see how many tanks my system can handle fighting.

You could save system resources by placing tanks in static fortifications and only putting a gunner in them. 1/3 the AI, but I suppose they'd lose some spotting capabilities.

i was thinking a close replica of a 1985 warsaw pact assault of west germany..

that would be epic!!!

You could save system resources by placing tanks in static fortifications and only putting a gunner in them. 1/3 the AI, but I suppose they'd lose some spotting capabilities.

Good idea. It may work, but I also might incorporate some NATO maneuvering.

I'll see how it works out. It will use p'85 mod for sure.

Hi Peeps

Getting burned out on the Epic Hump, fly, drive missions.

Even the scripted missions are getting tiresome.

I want to change gears for a bit and just shoot mindlessly.

I remember a lot of mindless fun in BF2 squads moving forward against AI taking zones, etc.

Anything in a city with zones or WPTs of control and AI combatants?

Primarily grunts doing the work.

Searched BF2 BF3 Battlefield city, battle field. Found a couple but they are epic.

Smaller, faster.

Games I like to call GUN and GO.

Really looking for suggestions because I am sure there is something out there I just am not aware of.

Thanks.

Edited by Styxx42

Hi guys, I'm the server admin for the [-44-]Clan we have a 20 slot server devoted to coop missions.

We are looking for new mission to host on our dedi server. The type of thing we like is clear, relatively simple missions. Tough but not impossible that should take around an hour or so to complete. You know the type of thing, patrol that valley, kill the warlard, blow up the AA before extraction, that type of thing. Use your imagination, whatever you come up with there are a few things that really make a mission right.

AI to make up the numbers. Good "Join in Progress".

Commander, something often missing from multi squad missions.

Revive and respawn being a bird just kills the entertainment value!

No mods please, there are a lot of people that don't like mods or still don't know how to use them. Pure vanilla please.

Combined Operations, The whole shebang, ArmA:2+Operation Arrowhead+BAF+PMC Any combination, the server is patched to the latest level and we expect our players to running at the correct level.

Not all missions run without bugs, user made mission often run well for the maker because he knows where the triggers are. We have seen many missions where either the trigger doesn't work or just can't be found for the simple reason we do not know what was in the mission makers mind. Loads of guys running about looking for that last ammo cache or enemy AI soldier that has run off! Quite a few missions have to be abandoned part way through. It would be real nice if at least one person could trigger the completion of a task manually, RADIO menu maybe for the first player slot.

Anyhow if you like making missions and would like to see them hosted for people to play drop me a line and we will test it for you... Or just post them like normal and I will probably find it.

I request a fully duala Domination, with afrenians as playable team with their vehicles vs. the molatian army on main targets..if anybody is able to modify that? I can only port it to the island, place the default markers for respawn, halo , buildings and stuff..but the units ??!!

I'd like to request a survival-type mission where a platoon of soldiers must get to an extraction point on foot whilst traversing through enemy-held territory guarded by a well-equipped superior enemy force. ;)

Edited by Laqueesha

I'd like to request a survival-type mission where a platoon of soldiers must get to an extraction point on foot whilst traversing through enemy-held territory guarded by a well-equipped superior enemy force. ;)

how about a lost battalion type mission where about 150 americans are spread out and surrounded in a forrest and you have to link them up and lead patrols and what not