Sign in to follow this  
Jacobaw96

Possible BAF Update Add. Units

I'd Like to see more Ground Vehicles Like the Mastav

Also The Other Variant of the L85 with the Thick end

Post What You'd Like to see Added To BAF !

SAS units

SAS units Would look the Same as the units in BAF im talking about New Ground Vehicles Like Mastev Challenger 2

But your thread title says "Possible BAF Update Add. Units"...

heh the SAS would like veery different depending on their AO. I'd also like to see a a few new things, but I think BIS is sick of the Chally 2 request, and afaik someone is making a Mastiff already.

Haha BIS has a great sense of humour but it should be.

"Whit thurs nae f***in' Chally's? Aww man gettae f*** ya f***in' bawbag

p***k stoopit f***in' lookin' f***in' twat, widdya f***in' mean there's nae

f***in' chally's, yurra f***in' lyin wee c**t an ya can get yersel tae f***.

An ahm' gonnae f***in' chib ye an naw, fur ya f***in' pish talkin shite, ya f***in' english c**t.

All done in one breath, no stopping. :wink: jocks swear better than anyone on the planet.

I'd like to see some support stuff like ambulances, trucks and mastiffs or foxhounds,

maybe an AS90 aswell as some UKSFG like SAS,SBS,SRR.

If BIS want to keep with their COIN oriented British force. Then British Special forces, Reskins of the F35 JSF, FV432 with slat and CROWS and a Panther CLV.

And both have their issues...

Well people tried helping trouble with his pack, but he basically told them to f-off, and PUKF have gone "underground" so it looks like we're SOL either way.

Mods are great up to the point where you try to use them in public multiplayer, BIS' DLC and their policy of distributing Lite versions for free addresses this perfectly. I think a BAF2 which brought the British up to a full faction (MBT, Jet(s), SFs) would be a winning move.

Well people tried helping trouble with his pack, but he basically told them to f-off, and PUKF have gone "underground" so it looks like we're SOL either way.

I'd disagree. I offered to help trouble with his CVRTs and Challies, and he said he'd be chuffed if I could work on it.

I simply would love SAS or SBS, why on Earth they were not included in the first place is an odd decision.

If they have a BAF2 I want them to fill it out fully the way the US is currently. My wishlist of new stuff consists of...

Weapons

-L22A1 Carbine (tank and air crewman replacement)

-HK-33/HK-33E/HK-53 w/attachments (for some SAS/SBS)

-MP5A2/SD6 w/attachments (for some SAS/SBS)

-Sig Sauer P226 (sidearm along with current M1911)

Units

-SAS/SBS (variations in clothing per soldier to an extent also giving the desert/woodland choice, one set would be for a more relaxed Takistan type operation and then a serious, more modernized combat operation such as the suggested Chinese faction that may be included)

Air

-Westland Lynx

-Westland Gazelle

-Bell 212HP

-Eurocopter AS365N3 Dauphin

-Watchkeeper WK450 UAV

-Sea King HC.4

-C-130J

-Harrier GR9

Armored

-Challenger 2

-FV107 Scimitar

-FV105 Warrior

-Mastiff PPV

-Stormer HVM

-MLRS

Cars

-Land Rover Wolf/Snatch

-Vector Pinzgauer

-Iveco Panther CLV

Static

-L9A1 or L16 Mortar

-AS90 Howitzer

-L118 Light Gun

Support

-Ambulance (Land Rover)

-Supply Truck

-Refuel Truck

-Repair Truck

-Sea King HAR.3A SAR/MEDEVAC

That's about all I can come up with. I wonder how many people would actually want BAF to be completed. If they released it as another DLC, I would be perfectly content without any campaigns/scenarios to go along with it as long as they were fully filled out.

first they should make a unit update for PMC

There's no helping PMC, it's too far gone already.

On the other hand, a BAF Extended DLC would be totally epic. More ground vehicles, more infantry divisions and most importantly authentic SAS Operators, worn and torn. I would easily pay for that, wouldn't even need to include a new map, as long as it has SAS. :D

There's no helping PMC, it's too far gone already.

On the other hand, a BAF Extended DLC would be totally epic. More ground vehicles, more infantry divisions and most importantly authentic SAS Operators, worn and torn. I would easily pay for that, wouldn't even need to include a new map, as long as it has SAS. :D

Urghhhhh NO MORE BLUEFOR PLEASE!

And no more Special forces BS...

ArmA is supposed to be about large conflicts isn't it? So why do I find myself playing in a campaign where I'm a 4 or 2 man squad fighting "Evil Dictators" again and again.

Can we get a campaign like CWC or Resistance again?

If they do re skins for some current vehicles and give them to the PMC faction I bet a lot more people would like it.

There wouldn't be any way to put up a vote for BAF extended, would there? Like have a way for BI to set up a voting thing for it?

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Urghhhhh NO MORE BLUEFOR PLEASE!

And no more Special forces BS...

ArmA is supposed to be about large conflicts isn't it? So why do I find myself playing in a campaign where I'm a 4 or 2 man squad fighting "Evil Dictators" again and again.

Can we get a campaign like CWC or Resistance again?

Probably wouldn't be something that came out until after the China OPFOR or whatever new OPFOR we get

If they have a BAF2 I want them to fill it out fully the way the US is currently. My wishlist of new stuff consists of...

Weapons

-L22A1 Carbine (tank and air crewman replacement)

-HK-33/HK-33E/HK-53 w/attachments (for some SAS/SBS)

-MP5A2/SD6 w/attachments (for some SAS/SBS)

-Sig Sauer P226 (sidearm along with current M1911)

Units

-SAS/SBS (variations in clothing per soldier to an extent also giving the desert/woodland choice, one set would be for a more relaxed Takistan type operation and then a serious, more modernized combat operation such as the suggested Chinese faction that may be included)

Air

-Westland Lynx

-Westland Gazelle

-Bell 212HP

-Eurocopter AS365N3 Dauphin

-Watchkeeper WK450 UAV

-Sea King HC.4

-C-130J

-Harrier GR9

Armored

-Challenger 2

-FV107 Scimitar

-FV105 Warrior

-Mastiff PPV

-Stormer HVM

-MLRS

Cars

-Land Rover Wolf/Snatch

-Vector Pinzgauer

-Iveco Panther CLV

Static

-L9A1 or L16 Mortar

-AS90 Howitzer

-L118 Light Gun

Support

-Ambulance (Land Rover)

-Supply Truck

-Refuel Truck

-Repair Truck

-Sea King HAR.3A SAR/MEDEVAC

That's about all I can come up with. I wonder how many people would actually want BAF to be completed. If they released it as another DLC, I would be perfectly content without any campaigns/scenarios to go along with it as long as they were fully filled out.

We are gonna pay 20 bucks for that much of content

The Ocelot (new replacement to the snatch Land Rover) as well as Mastiff/more Land Rover variants would have give me a warm fuzzy feeling. The Chally2 would be lovely but lets not go there again. I agree that UKSF should also be in there. A Tornado GR4 attack bomber variant would be grand also.

Boats! All factions are lacking in boats of all shapes and sizes.

As for PMC, it's shocking how little it came with in terms of content. BIS could have at least added in different variants of SUV, instead of all black. That's another thing. A black car in the desert? Most of the cars & 4x4s out in the Middle East are white/pale for a reason, so they don't cook!

Edited by Tavish